Being thankful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being thankful

Many of my facebook contacts have been posting each day of November different things they're thankful for. I was just thinking of my blessings I'm thankful for and decided on this thread Sure, we can complain until the cows come home but to just be content with what we have, is a blessing of its own.

The most important thing I'm thankful for is my family. No brainer coming from me right? First and foremost, my hubby of 14 years. He's the love of my life. We've experienced love, loss, and plenty of laughter throughout the years and we keep chugging on. We have been blessed with two beautiful children who are "most" times a joy to raise and call my own. Now those times where they embarrass me in public, well, that's another story, haha.

Since joining the gym, I've lost both my Papas. Although they're gone, I carry with me the most precious memories ever, as I tried my damnest to spend as much quality time with them, not only in their last moments, but all the years of my life. The only living grandparent I have is on dialysis a couple days a week. Being a stay at home mom, I'm the one who transports her to and from the clinic and to Dr.s appts, etc. So, I am def. thankful for my health, the health of my husband and kids, and the rest of my family.

I am thankful for many many more things(shelter, food, friends, etc.), but what are you thankful for?
    Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
    If you want love, give love.
    If you want honesty, give honesty.
    If you want respect, give respect.
    You get in return, what you give.

I am thankful for my wife and soulmate, my daughter who is crazy as i am, and PEGym for being here for us.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

It might actually be easier to say what I'm not thankful for; brussel sprouts, Nancy Pelosi,and mosquitos. Other than that I'm a happy thankful guy!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Apart from the usual things, I am thankful that my house is still intact after Sandy rolled through and I am thankful for my bigger cock which PEG helped me build.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I am thankful to see the sun rise another day. I am thankful for my family and most of all my daughters.

Comment

I'm thankfull to genetics for giving me what I need and will need, not what I want. To my parents for showing me that I can truly trust myself and only myself and for showing me how harsh the world is. To my grandmother for showing me kindness, to my late grandfather for showing me importance of human values and virtues. To my uncle for showing me how to just roll with it without any scratches or scars. To my aunt for showing me forgiveness and selfsacrifice.

I'm thankfull for many more things but it would took too much space to write it. As all of people, I take everything for granted. And never tell anyone how much I respect them. But they know it.
            Start: BPEL: 17,5 cm | EG: ~15 cm
            Current: BPEL: 19 cm | EG: ~15 cm
            Goal: BPEL: 22-23 cm | EG: 17-18cm with big glans.

Goal is more of a look issue than a number issue. I prefer girth over length. And hopefully girls will to...

Comment

Yep, I am going to stay away from this thread.

Comment

Thanks to all who have contributed
                Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                If you want love, give love.
                If you want honesty, give honesty.
                If you want respect, give respect.
                You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Although i'm grateful for many things i'm particularly grateful for still having a mummy. Unfortunately for my father he had a massive heart attack when i just turned 6 years of age and it killed him instantly (he was only 43 ). So as i grew up i always feared my mum would also die young and i'd be left an orphan but luckily over 3 decades later she's now in her mid 70s and i'm very thankful for that.

Although i must point out that she is the reason i've got a few extra pounds on my waist because whenever i visit her their is always a fattening cooked meal ready for me followed by something chocolate. I try to resist but i can't.

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                    Yep, I am going to stay away from this thread.
                    We have PMed before Dontrike, I found you to be intelligient, very caring and a deepley emotional guy with great qualities. You have made it through tough times and stuck around through it all. I am thankfull I got to know you a bit more. Be thanfull that you are a great dude.
                    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I read the title of this thread and burst into laughter. I am thankful for a lot of things but never really show appreciation mainly for still having both my parents but in all honesty I feel like me not have having them wouldn't make me any difference either one of them has done me any good in the long run, pretty much still learning and playing catch up.

Comment

I am thankful for my job, my health, my kids, my family/friends and my awesome life :-)
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I wouldn't know where to start. I'm just thankful for so many things. My up bringing, wife family children friends a job. That I live in the greatest country on the face of the earth. I could go on and on.
                          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

I don't know how an importanat thread like this gets buried so quickly. I guess where all of on the other thread where we guys all KNOW thay women only want big dicks; forget love, kindness, compassion, humour, and all that other sort of stuff. Maybe we should pay more attention to threads like this.

I live in an area where Sandy visited a while ago. What a bitch she was. My life is back to normal for that I give thanks. Here we have tens of thousands of people who either have no homes to go to or their home are uninhabitable. People that had a lot lost a lot but that very sad thing is that people who had nothing lost everything. Maybe take a minute to get on here, say what you're thankful for or better still let me know what you did to make someone's Thanksgiving a bit better and who knows you may get a rep point!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I give thanks to the many friends who are willing to help me through a shitty time, the parents who are trying their best to be there, and the girlfriend who never stops caring and kicking my ass when it needs to be kicked.

Thanks most of all for my health. It was a tough road last spring, but even then it could have been so much worse. Thanks for the chance to get back on my feet, do well at school, and to get my life back where it was always meant to go.
                              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
                              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Working...
                              X