Starting to think its not going to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting to think its not going to work

It will be one month since starting pe on sunday i havent seen any gains so far im starting to think that im not going to gain could some one please give me some tips ?

i have been stretching about medium force and jelging with a grip between light to medium with about 5-6 second strokes i think im doing everything right.

dude. Stop. . . .now. I for one KNOW that I suck at pe. And I KNOW that I am going to find a hard time finding something that works for me man. Through my experiences, I have learned that. And, well, ive come to terms with it. I already have an average sized dick. So it will have to do for now for any chick that I come by and screw. But hey, even if it takes a year to find a routine that'll wrk for me, im not going to sweat it. Because, A) through doing this, I will have learned a HELL of aolt. and B) Better to start soon, figure out what DOESNT work for you, and that can allow you to narrow down your options.

Also, stop being so impatient, because you know what, the newbie gains are common, but maybe you are one of the few, such as myself, who will not see them. Not to worry though, as you WILL see gains over time.

(Keep in mind, I believe that it will take me as an individual a lotta time to find a good routine for me because, well, lets just say because.
    Lastly man, keep in mind, even if it takes you an entire year to find a routine that will work, although I HIGGHLY doubt that in your case, remember that when that dick begins to grow, that when you cement it, it will be bigger forever man. Now, doesn't that sound worth, even say, a long wait? (pun )

Comment

thanks but its just so frustrating why couldnt i been born with a big dick lol.

Comment

Originally posted by b123 View Post
        thanks but its just so frustrating why couldnt i been born with a big dick lol.
        guess what. I feel the same way. But why cant you come to terms with what you have at the moment? Dont you realize that there are thousands of other men out there with dicks less thatn half the sizer of yours? And millions just plain smaller than you.

Now do this and NO excuses. Take things slowly, stop getting so worked up, keep your head up, PE, see gains, repeat the process. End of story man. Because I want to help you, but I cant if you dont start by complying to the statement I made above. By the way man, Im not trying to be mean, its just Im not gonna hold your hand and help you feel sorry for yourself. No, Im here to help. May not be the best advice, but I sure as hell know that if you end up taking thaty advice above and keep on keeping on, you'll do fine, no matter how damn long it takes to see gains.

Comment

lol i wanna bigger dick because nearly every girl i know likes a big dick lol (atleast around 7 inches).

Comment

lol i wanna bigger dick because nearly every girl i know likes a big dick lol (atleast around 7 inches).
            ok. And do you realize about 50% of girls dont even know how to judge size? I am only 6.75 bpel BUT (when having sex, I can only make 6.2 of my length visible by pushing back the fat pad. Wanna know what the last few girls though I was?
            "Is that thing liek 7 1/2 inches? Woah is that like 8 inches? OOH 7 inches mmm. . . .. pretty much. They're always way off. I also sent a pic of my cock to a girl before and she though it was 8 inches. . . .they're very bad at judging man. Usually when they're off in judgement, they're off by at least an inch. Also, keep in mind that ive mad about half the girls ive been with literally scream and cum like crazy multiple times, with pleasure. So, just RELAX man. Going, "ojh man I just want a bigger dick lol" is not going to hep you at all. Now, unless you have any other questions that you trully need answered or larified, im done posting in this thread.

Comment

Well said, Mr. Friend. I have nothing else to add that you haven't said already.

Comment

I've only just started myself, but I did hear of a story from someone who saw no gains for 2 months, and then had a growth spurt. Maybe this is what is in store for you.
                July 2009: BPEL = 6" EG = 4.5" FL= 2.75"
                Aug 2009: BPEL = 6.5" EG = 4.75" FL= 2.5"
                (2010 to 2016: did nothing)
                Feb 2017: BPEL = 6"
                Mar 2017: BPEL = 6.25" EG = 5"

Current: BPEL = 6.25" EG= 5"

Comment

I've heard of people having no gains for six months or more, and then suddenly start growing. You need to keep a positive attitude, or your impatience will kill your motivation. It's voodoo.
                  Physiological Indicators (the original post)
                  :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Hang in there dude. I think it will pay off. good luck
                    The New Beginning (12/3/2010) Weight = 241 ( - 9lbs)
                    BPEL = 6 5/8 EL = 5.5 FL = 3 6/8 4 1/8(after warming) FG = 4 1/2 4 6/8 (after warming) BPFLS = 6 3/4
                    BEG (1 in above base ) = 5 6/8 MEG = 5 3/8 HEG = 4 6/8

Comment

All of you guys are way luckier then me. Im 4 inches in length and 5 in girth. But fat so i got at least of inch in my fat pad so if i lost weight id be at 5 inches in length. Doing pe my goal is to reach 6"s and i will be happy for the rest of my life lol!!!

Comment

I have posted it somewhere else too.It took me 3 months until I saw the first gains one hole summer.Quess what this made me more consitent I knew that I am not average and this penis didnt fit at me at all.So 2 years after I have gained close 2" and close to 8" 7.6"-7-7".Gains are going to come just make sure you trully want it and stay consitent....
                        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

It will be one month since starting pe on sunday i havent seen any gains so far im starting to think that im not going to gain could some one please give me some tips ?

i have been stretching about medium force and jelging with a grip between light to medium with about 5-6 second strokes i think im doing everything right.

You can do it, there are various technique in this site hope fully you can find the one fit to yours, from what I recall you have an issue in warm up and never really done a wet jelq once? Want to try those now? or are you doing them already?.

Good Luck don't loose hope
                          March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                          Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                          Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                          No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

When I started PE I did it for a long time without gaining.
                            Then about 6 months later I had gathered super much knowledge from all the PE forums and I understood "how" we gain which made me create my own "C.P routine" which would work very well for me. I gained

Knowledge is the key to gains. I did not have knowledge to start with and even if I followed the JP routine,I did not understand why I did the excercises. But by gaining knowledge of the mechanics,I understood how to "fix" my "car".
                            Start:2008-10-4
                            Reborn Alpha Male
                            BPFSL (18")
                            FG (10 cm )
                            BPEL ( 23 cm)
                            MEG (15 cm)
                            ----
                            EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Yall need to add the following supplements into your work out routine to help tissue repair and growth.

read about the following:
                              beta alanine, zinc, gape seed extract, cayenne pepper extract (great to push the blood around), vitamin a, b, c,e, ginger, acai berry, billberry, ginseng, dhea, folic acid (a b vitamin) and L Glutamine, arginine, coQ10 take your supplements with meals and after workouts and before bed at night most are not toxic so you can take large amounts just do your research

i went from 7.2 x 4.8

to 8.5 x 6.0 in seven weeks only jelqing 3o min a day for three days a week. I do kegels 6 days a weeks and i've worked the holds up to two minutes. this is scary because I have no plans to stop whatsoever......my girlfriend a true size queen has become nervous.....LOL

The supplements are expensive but worth it!!!!!!!

These herbs and vitamins seem to target the small blood vessels in the body and are excellent for the meat. You have to have supplements in your diet to see quicker gains.
                              FL 5.6 BPFL 7.5 FG 5.1

BPEL 9.o x EG 6.0 NBEL 8.5 x 6.0

Short term goal: 8.5 x 6.25

2/1/2010 8.7 x 6.25 :)

new short term goal 8.7 x 6.50

Long term goal 9.0 x 7.50

Comment

Working...
                              X