do gay guys seek average or larger endowed guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do gay guys seek average or larger endowed guys

I am gay myself and think most gays want some who is larger then average but not too big. Please provide your feedback.

I'd figure a gay person would seek another person for you know stuff like personality and humor and other qualities as such, no?

Comment

I have no personal experience but I have some gay friends and they pick their relationships the same way straights do.

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
      Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

I am wondering because on several occasions guys have asked my size. And also have I am curcumsized or not. I guess that gay guys like straight guys have their preferences. Like some guys someone have a big chest others big bum.

Comment

i wouldn't tell them. Maybe hint at something.
          Whenever a girl asks me how big I am I tell her my height. Or I'll put my fingers together really close and say, with a smile and a wink, about this big.

You're a guy. What do you like? Chances are, other guys will like the same thing as you.
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I think they ask to determine if you are the active partner. If you are too big it may be uncomfortable for them for anal intercourse. Or maybe they prefer that they are larger and want partner who is smaller.

Comment

As in a top or a bottom?

Bottom's would probably have girth limits to be honest.
              My progress log

Comment

I'm sure size is more of an issue for one nighters than it is for relationship. Definately wasnt a consideration when I met my partner.
                Start (25/06/2012)............. Current (16/09/2013)

BPEL - 16.30cm (6.4'')........ BPEL - 18cm (7.1'')
                MEG - 12.30cm (4.8'')......... MEG - 13.5cm (5.3'')

Comment

From my own experience its appears alot of men want guys who are big, especially as someone who has already pointed out for one nighters or maybe people just looking for casual sex.. most time if its a relationship they're looking for then they'll accept your size.. my boyfriend who is majorly thicker and bigger then i am has accepted me for myself... he even knows that i do PE.

Again guys who want just sex want someone who is preferably "top" if they're a bottom or if they're top want someone who's "versatile or bottom" majority of the time if they're bottoms then they want someone who is "hung", because they enjoy that sort of thing

Comment

Well in my last relationship my partner was mad because I got too big. I am only 6.25 inches I don't think that is excessive. I will agree I am much thicker now. I cant change my size back so there was not much I could do. I ended my relationship because he refused to be either a top or a bottom for anal. Also if he did do oral it was very cold as he did not want to be touched. And if I did cum he run to the bathroom to shower right away. After I while I just did to participate with sex because it would make me feel bad. I am only doing pe for myself not for any other reason. I don't expect to be more attractive if I get bigger.
                    Please provide your feedback.

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                      Well in my last relationship my partner was mad because I got too big. I am only 6.25 inches I don't think that is excessive. I will agree I am much thicker now. I cant change my size back so there was not much I could do. I ended my relationship because he refused to be either a top or a bottom for anal. Also if he did do oral it was very cold as he did not want to be touched. And if I did cum he run to the bathroom to shower right away. After I while I just did to participate with sex because it would make me feel bad. I am only doing pe for myself not for any other reason. I don't expect to be more attractive if I get bigger.
                      Did you ever make an explanation why that person was cold with you - because they do not want to be touched? What the hell where they doing with you?

Comment

Originally posted by billywilliams View Post
                        I ended my relationship because he refused to be either a top or a bottom for anal. Also if he did do oral it was very cold as he did not want to be touched. And if I did cum he run to the bathroom to shower right away. After I while I just did to participate with sex because it would make me feel bad. I am only doing pe for myself not for any other reason. I don't expect to be more attractive if I get bigger.
                        Jesus, men do that shit, too? Great, there goes my last-ditch plan!
                        Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

My bf said if I was bigger he wouldn't let me top him... so don't tell him I'm on here! lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ziege View Post
                            Jesus, men do that shit, too? Great, there goes my last-ditch plan!
                            That's why I asked the question. I'm straight but have seen the behavior on some females. I believe in those situations, they were there for something else, but did some "obligatory" sexual things, it usually felt cold and managed.

Comment

Women seem to be able to turn that on and off, in my experience. Women can be awfully manipulative when it comes to sex.
                              Ziege

My Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...s-journey.html

Comment

Working...
                              X