Best Time to Ejaculate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Time to Ejaculate?

i know that edging after a PE session is helpful, but what about ejaculating? should I save that for "off" days? and if so, should i blow after a long jerk off session or should i get it out quickly so as not to overtrain?

thanks

I follow a 7 day protocol. Abstaining from Ejac 7 days will make your Testosterone jump 200% on the last day.
    My unit turns into a monster.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Comment

By the way, Always ejaculate on your "measurement" day. Measure the monster before Ejac.
      Start:2008-10-4
      Reborn Alpha Male
      BPFSL (18")
      FG (10 cm )
      BPEL ( 23 cm)
      MEG (15 cm)
      ----
      EQ (~ 8)

Comment

7 Days is a very long long long time. thats a day longer than It took GOD for creation,(6 days) .............Thats a whole week........its a 1/4 of a month.....its 168 hours.
        WITHOUT BLOWING A NUT????? No wonder your beast is always RAGING C.PHANT
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Yeh it is a long time! I always say to myself "ok, i'm not gonna bust a nut for a week" but I never seem to be able to do it. :P
          Starting BPEL 7.4" NBPEL 6.8" EG 5.2"
          Now BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.2"
          Short-term Goal BPEL 7.5" NBPEL 7" EG 5.5"

Comment

As a general rule, I try to hold off ejaculating after 2-3 PE sessions each week (assuming I'm doing 4-5 workouts a week). I might ejaculate on a Monday and then a Thursday if I'm really horny, but at the moment I'm trying to do it once a week.

I think if I were to ejaculate too much, I'd not be horny enough to get hard when edging / ballooning.
            Don't focus on the destination but enjoy the journey!

Comment

Originally posted by cantwait4bigpenis! View Post
              i know that edging after a PE session is helpful, but what about ejaculating? should I save that for "off" days? and if so, should i blow after a long jerk off session or should i get it out quickly so as not to overtrain?

thanks
              I always ejaculate when I edge.. hehehhehe I'm working on it little by little at least twice. I have a problem when taking green tea mentally I think that that think can make me horny, so I'm horny and want to bust after every edge. But it is really different per individual, just monitor your self.. Others like KP would advice ejacualte just the same. Beleive it or believe it, he got two inch gain in a few months.

I don't know if this is updated but you might want to ook at this: Penis Enlargement Gym - Ejaculation Analysis

CONCLUSION

Although the analysis clearly shows that the men who ejaculated after a penile exercising gained less than those who did not, we don't think you should stop ejaculating all together. Masturbation is healthy. So is ejaculation. Rather, if you feel that you should limit your ejaculations in an effort to gain more, then limit them at the right times. What is the right times? In light of the results, we suggest NOT ejaculating right before or after a penile exercising workout. Give yourself a few hours both ways. This isn't to say you can't have sex or masturbate within these times; just no ejaculation.
              Additionally, if you ejaculate once a day or more, and want to see if it influences your penis enlargement gains, then try ejaculating less. You don't have to stop masturbation, nor do you have to minimize the amount of sex you have. Rather, try edging -- which is masturbating (or having sex) and stopping right before you ejaculate.
              March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
              Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
              Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
              No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

HAH! Seven days is nothing! I've gone an entire month before and now I am trying for two! It's not easy though...

Comment

I'm still ejaculating 5-6 days a week however I force myself to avoid any such activity for 3-4 hours after my exercises. I think that does the trick.

Comment

I ejaculate at least 4 times a week, and I've almost gained a whole inch in length since Feburary.

I think that's a great gain, and I believe my ejaculating does not hinder my growth but helps it.
                    3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
                    5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
                    12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

Originally posted by buttheadyeah View Post
                      I ejaculate at least 4 times a week, and I've almost gained a whole inch in length since Feburary.

I think that's a great gain, and I believe my ejaculating does not hinder my growth but helps it.

I agree. I ejaculate almost daily and I have gained recently.

Comment

Working...
                      X