Yep, it's about that time :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, it's about that time :)

So, it’s about that time I packed it up and packed it in. I’ve moved pretty far forward personally in my life and haven’t the time to deal with this site anymore. I have asked to be removed from the staff so I have no personal responsibilities here. My confidence is way up because of this site! I’ve met some GREAT people, and some not so great people. Had some good times laughing and some hard times crying. I learned a lot about myself and at the end of the day, made some lifelong friends who I speak to daily. Amazing what the internet can do!! Met the girl of my dreams while working and had the confidence to get her, thanks to the little bit of work I did here!

Anyway, I just wanted to give you guys an official good bye and not disappear into thin air.

Danner (the manner), EngleAngle (My man, EA Sports), Mr. Schlong (Not Schlittle, anymore, guy!), and all my other PE Pals that kept me motivated with their progress, shared struggles, and encouraging posts, thanks a bunch!!

I know I have some enemies here, too… Love you guys and girls too! Keep up the PE and posting! See you guys on the flip-tip!

-SBE

PS
    I’ll leave you with a bit of worldly wisdom I’ve learned. Take care of yourself!!

You don’t have to be fit, or even average, just treat yourself well and your confidence will climb. Women respond to confidence and you can get whatever you WANT when you believe that you can! Dress well, smell nice, and have a smile in your heart... you can’t go wrong with that combination.

SB out!

Always I enjoyed your posts, I found them to be reasonable and well thought out. Good bye, man.

Comment

Thank you for all you've done for this community. I wish you luck on your path forward!
      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

From a thread wife cheated on him
        Originally Posted by Mikes Mrs https://www.pegym.com/forums/images/...post-right.pngIf he wants this fixed he is going to have to put aside all the crap and move in a positive repairing direction. Remember he won't get 2nd and 3rd chances here, this is serious and there are other parties involved. Again all I ask is DOES HE WANT HER? Simple yes or no. F all to do with what happened. Maybe the marraige will be stronger and more open after this ordeal. I get the feeling if he does nothing it will be gone. She knows how it all works.
        Get off your manly thrones and see the realality here.
        SB
        So it's his fault she cheated on him... I get the sense that's where you stand... if that's your point of view, there's absolutely no way to get through to you that she was wrong and we'll just agree to disagree....
        We may have agreed to disagree but I liked your mannerisms and read lots of your posts. Thanks for sharing as a mod. Hope to see some post as one of us... every now and then. Don't run away or close the door. If I read correctly, you are only requesting to be moved off as staff/mod. Welcome to our land of plenty. Like they say it tough at the top but crowded at the bottom. So I would like to request a friendship so I can keep track of your post. If you not pissed of with me.

Comment

I'm going to miss you, man. Hope I helped you out just a bit. Best of
          luck on your journey and with the new lady in your life.

Comment

Oh wow.

You know somebody i will always have fond memories of our early days on the forums together (we often had a good laugh) and obviously i'm sad to see you go but on the otherhand i totally understand. And some guys when they become mods totally metamorphosize from nice guy into delusional think they are superior treat mere members like sh£t, B£££££DS! You on the otherhand didn't change, nice guy before moderator nice guy when moderator. You can't ask for anymore than that.

So best of luck with your life. May you have great happiness. You will be missed. Bye mate!

Comment

Thanks for everything you've done for the forum SBE, you've been a great guy, poster and mod I hope you'll drop by from time to time!
              My progress log

Comment

Hey, take care SBE. It's been great having you around here.
                I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
                Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Sorry to see you go SBE, best of luck in your life goals. I hope you have the best of the best.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Enjoy your life to it's fullest. God bless!
                    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

You have touched the lives of many in a good way. You are a wonderful man and I am so happy you have found personal happiness and a lady to share your life with. I won't say good luck, you don't need it. You never did. God Bless you, your family and your future!

Landi
                      The Dick is the Best Toy Ever!

Comment

Thanks for everything you've brought to PEGym.

Good luck with life and all that
                        BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                        MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                        CI:1.5 -2.5
                        Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                        275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                        6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                          Thanks for everything you've done for the forum SBE, you've been a great guy, poster and mod I hope you'll drop by from time to time!
                          I feel the same way. Don't write us off completely. Best of luck!!

Comment

What the heck is going on around here? Did I miss something? Why have three of our best and most frequent posters decided to leave the site?

SBE, sorry to do this here. I just always enjoyed your posts, and I'm sad to see you go. And on top of Tinkerbell and SLU leaving, I just can't figure out what's going on. Is there something going on with the mods that's causing so many people to leave?

SBE, if your decision is final, I wish you luck, but I hope we'll see you around here again. You've always been a class act.

Comment

Working...
                            X