That Feeling!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Feeling!

I went to take a piss last night. I was slightly bent over, so my penis was hanging sort of downward. I had a nice flaccid at the time, and my goodness, it felt HEAVY hanging there! It feels great to have a heavy unit hanging between the legs doesn't it?

completely agree...its the best feeling. especially in the morning...
    BPEL x EG
    Start(12/6/12): 6in x 5.75in
    (12/21/12) 6.5in x 5.8in
    BPEL x EG
    Goal: 7.5in x 6.5in

"You cannot force open the petals of a flower. When the flower is ready, it opens itself up to you."

Comment

Lol, at night I sit to pee(no light and half asleep = bad aim) and I now have to make sure to tuck my dick into the toilet. As this also has gotten hard with MW but atleast it more flexable now. It is a hassle but one I'm happy to have.
      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Yeah that feeling feels great. I extend and after I extend, my member hangs low and even days after because of the growth, it just hangs low. It's a good feeling and positive too because it feels like what you are doing is working
        Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
        7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
        NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

Last night, my back was turned and I was getting my pj's on, my wife giggled, and I asked her what's up? (I knew she was thinking of something naughty)
          She said I saw your "weiner" hanging down.
          That's a little different, because it would have been my balls hanging lower, blocking the rearward "weiner" view
          My EQ Thread

Comment

I totally agree.
            Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
              Lol, at night I sit to pee(no light and half asleep = bad aim) and I now have to make sure to tuck my dick into the toilet. As this also has gotten hard with MW but atleast it more flexable now. It is a hassle but one I'm happy to have.
              I can relate! I've gained considerably since the last time I was at home, and I'm not sure that I could easily use those regular sized toilet bowls anymore. Even with the oval shaped ones that I use regularly, I have to make sure that my flaccid doesn't touch the rim of the bowl. This is a very good problem to have!

Comment

Working...
              X