Advice Round 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice Round 4

It's that time again...RIB has no idea on how to read women!

Long story short, I have had my eye on this girl for a little over a year now, and didn't get the courage to start talking to her till about 3 weeks ago. Over the weekend, we were at a party, and we ended up making out (her instigating it, actually).

I've talked to her briefly here and there, trying not to come off as "too desperate" and smothering her. Today I was planning on asking her out on a date with me (had a few great ideas, surprisingly), but as I was talking to her one of my best friends who knows her as well grabbed me and pulled away (or helped ended the conversation). He quietly told me not to, because he knew she was not interested in a relationship/boyfriend at the time. He wouldn't say how he knew or his source, since we had to get to lifting.

Yup, I'm lost.

you believe everything your buddies say or do you "Prove" things for yourself? Even if he was correct, what would it hurt to ask her? WOmen do change their minds often.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      you believe everything your buddies say or do you "Prove" things for yourself? Even if he was correct, what would it hurt to ask her? WOmen do change their minds often.

he wants her for himself.Dont let him take this chik.go go go...
      What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Listen to the to Casanova^^ but they are right right, at least end it in your terms, and let if fade trying, than let it end without doing anything and leave all question unanswered, who might know, she's been waiting for you and rejecting all the suitor(max possibility)
        March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
        Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
        Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
        No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Thanks guys.

I talked to my friend some more; he doesn't like her (he is talking to another girl) but when he was standing with her that night conversing, she was pretty drunk and said she didn't want a relationship at the moment, just to have fun (and apparently this was after we had kissed).

I'm just really worried about her saying "no" and everything going awkward. I'm a tall, good looking guy, and my friends are actually stunned at how I never seem to get any girls. This is due to my inability to talk to them or read the signs...this is the closest thing I've got right now to a shot at starting a relationship (and it's a long one) and I know that if I blow this, it's going to be a long time before another opportunity comes...

Which would in fact make PE pointless for me cause I'll never get to use it, therefore making me very frustrated >:|

Comment

Rib2211,

Quoted from a book and posted on my office wall and read daily. "Don't Make Assumptions Find the courage to ask questions and to express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstanding, sadness and drama". Taken from the book, "The Four Agreements".

Live your life and go for your goals. Express to her what you really desire. If you fail (just does not workout) then you will live knowing you did your best at this time without regret.

Live life to the fullest,
            Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

You're young, like me. Relax.

Your tall and good looking, like me. You have the exact same cock size as me.

The only difference between you and me: I've been in a serious relationship for over a year now. And she aint my first serious 1 year girlfriend. I'm 19.

The trick: Relax. You dont need to read anybody. You just need to impress chicks. Impress them with gym talk, music talk (do you play an instrument?), impress them with science talk (that wont always work though). You just need to impress.

When a chick is impressed enough, she'll come running after her prince charming (you).

You just need to relax and quit analyzing. Seriously, just randomly talk to chicks. Don't feel embarrassed. Just ease it out. Nice and smooth.
              Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
              X