BDSM, anybody else into it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BDSM, anybody else into it?

Just wanted to see how many other people in the Gym are into BDSM, whether it be mild or intense, and what part of it do they like the most. Personally I think alot of people are scared of it just because they aren't properly informed about what it really is. My wife and I have heard so many crazy questions about it. Once we inform them, they really get intrigued and ask more and more about it. We love to inform people about how much pleasure it can bring, especially to a long time married couple like us (22 years).
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Can you explain more of what you do with BDSM? Is it tying/cuffing the submissive and dominating them?

I have to say it seems like a lot of fun, but I'm not so sure about certain aspects of it like pain.

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
      Can you explain more of what you do with BDSM? Is it tying/cuffing the submissive and dominating them?

I have to say it seems like a lot of fun, but I'm not so sure about certain aspects of it like pain.
      Hi Bored,

I am the Mrs. as you can see. BDSM includes the spectrum of Bondage, Domination, Sadism and Masochism. In the last two parts is where hard core pain can come into play but within the B and D part and to a degree in the S & M you can have love level pain that actually stimulates your endomorphins and as a result enhances pleasure. We prefer the B and D part of the spectrum and have enjoyed for years. Regardless of what of what you agree to do within your consensual relationship, it should never be abuse. After all there is a certain level of trust inherent to this, you would not let just anyone tie you up or dominate you. Realize you can assert a level of domination without any equipment. By just holding your partner's hands in place within your own, while having intercourse or foreplay you have engaged in a mild form of domination. We have found it to be fun. In the life style we say Safe, Sane and Consensual! My husband knows my hard limits before we even start anything, and we also have safe words and check in words. Realize that the BDSM is used for mutual satisfaction, I am a switch (can be a Dominatrix or a Submissive) but in reality I enjoy being a sexual submisive. After all my Dom or partner is working to give me the most pleasure and he gets his from getting me mine. What is not to like? We are very sexually active after 22 years of marriage and we love the lifestyle.
      Feel free to ask any other questions and hopefully the other members that I already noticed are into the lifestyle will comment as well.
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Bored,
        The great thing about BDSM is you can tailor it to exactly what you want. There are no specific things you have to do. The bondage part can be something simple like just pinning your lady against the wall with her hands over her head and having your way with her or hard core like chaining her to the floor and caning her till she bleeds, depending on what aspect of it you like. It can go 24/7 like in Master/slave relationships or just for the amount of time it takes for a quickie. I myself am not into pain or inflicting too much pain, but my wife really enjoys a good spanking and believe it or not she really loves her pussy being spanked. It might sound crazy, but don't knock it till you've tried it. I don't use much force, mostly just a flick of the wrist with a flat hand.
        What can really bring a couple closer together is the bondage part. It takes a huge amount of trust for a person to allow another to put them in such a helpless position. We have developed alot of trust over the years but nothing like we have since practicing bondage. Take it slowly and work your way up and it creates such a bond that will absolutely amaze you.
        What we practice is more sexual domination where I am in total control of her pleasure or pain if she desires and I only dominate her in that way in the bedroom, thats it. When we are anywhere else, we are a "normal couple" for lack of a better term. Believe it or not she (submissive) can stop the whole "scene" with one word and is in total control of when it ends if it ever became uncomfortable. That is what most people don't know about. The sub is the one who benefits while the dom is doing all the work. This Dom loves pleasuring the Mrs. and get tremendous satisfaction from her satisfaction.
        Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Either of us would be more than happy to help.
        Bondage.
        We call it foreplay.
        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
          Bored,
          The great thing about BDSM is you can tailor it to exactly what you want. There are no specific things you have to do. The bondage part can be something simple like just pinning your lady against the wall with her hands over her head and having your way with her or hard core like chaining her to the floor and caning her till she bleeds, depending on what aspect of it you like. It can go 24/7 like in Master/slave relationships or just for the amount of time it takes for a quickie. I myself am not into pain or inflicting too much pain, but my wife really enjoys a good spanking and believe it or not she really loves her pussy being spanked. It might sound crazy, but don't knock it till you've tried it. I don't use much force, mostly just a flick of the wrist with a flat hand.
          What can really bring a couple closer together is the bondage part. It takes a huge amount of trust for a person to allow another to put them in such a helpless position. We have developed alot of trust over the years but nothing like we have since practicing bondage. Take it slowly and work your way up and it creates such a bond that will absolutely amaze you.
          What we practice is more sexual domination where I am in total control of her pleasure or pain if she desires and I only dominate her in that way in the bedroom, thats it. When we are anywhere else, we are a "normal couple" for lack of a better term. Believe it or not she (submissive) can stop the whole "scene" with one word and is in total control of when it ends if it ever became uncomfortable. That is what most people don't know about. The sub is the one who benefits while the dom is doing all the work. This Dom loves pleasuring the Mrs. and get tremendous satisfaction from her satisfaction.
          Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. Either of us would be more than happy to help.
          +1 I could not agree more!
          ​Mrs. L4M
          Hubby's Routine

Comment

Sounds pretty great. I have done the hand pinning thing before. I can tell my gf is really into being dominated. We don't have a safe word though, never gotten to the point of needed one.

If you are a switch, does that mean you've dominated your husband before? How did that go? Wouldn't that kind of defeat the image of him as the dominator or does it not really matter cause it's a different game every time?

Comment

Bored,
              Yes as a switch I have dominated my husband before and it has gone very well, after all I learned from the best HIM! For me it does not defeat the image since I am not really a sexual dominant is more of me wanting to try a specific scene with him and remember we agree to soft and hard limits before hand. He is trusting me to give him pleasure and I get mine by giving him his. I love to do sensation play such as ice on his body and or blind folding him while I lick him up and down or use a feather, ice or drop chocolate, etc. If his tied up this enhances the senses and once again the feeling of having His trust enhances my desire to please him more. My husband is not into receiving impact play but he doesn't mind some biting. So I depends what you set up before you start. I am a sexual submissive so I prefer to be the one bound and receiving the impact play.
              ​Mrs. L4M
              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Very interesting topic and one that my Lady and I have discussed a little while we wait for her to rejoin me. It sounds like we're pretty much going down the same path you two seem to have taken.

We've talked about pinning her hands and her playing the "strict nurse" & "kind nurse" scenarios (she's a nurse and totally into my fantasies there). Smearing and licking seems like fun too and I think I could get into being blind folded for that. I don't see us going hardcore though a little light B & D will most likely be our thing.

Thanks for posting Mr & Mrs.
                Katya_Lover
                Last edited by Katya_Lover; 12-24-2012, 11:19 PM.

Comment

Katya_Lover,
                  It is our pleasure to share what we have learned. We have always had a great sex life but also feel it could have been even better if we had known about it sooner. We want to share with others so they don't miss out on all the pleasures that come with it.
                  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
                  Bondage.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by bored View Post
                    Sounds pretty great. I have done the hand pinning thing before. I can tell my gf is really into being dominated. We don't have a safe word though, never gotten to the point of needed one.

If you are a switch, does that mean you've dominated your husband before? How did that go? Wouldn't that kind of defeat the image of him as the dominator or does it not really matter cause it's a different game every time?
                    Bored,
                    What the Mrs. does with me isn't really what alot of people would consider "dominating" so any image is not tarnished. We usually do it once or twice a year. She will usually put the cuffs on me and the blindfold and essentially teases me with touching, licking, etc. She never uses a dildo on me or anything of that nature since those are my hard limits. She just likes to watch my expressions and know that she is the cause of my pleasure. It is mostly playful without any real dominating feel to it. It is nice to just lay back and enjoy the ride every once in a while since to be an effectine Dom does take a lot of work and planning. A mini vacation if you will. You really should try it. The Mrs. does love it but definitely prefers to be on the receiving end.
                    Bondage.
                    We call it foreplay.
                    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Well hello there!

The wife and I are also into the B & D portion of BDSM. Although there is the occasional part where she plays with me, it is usually me playing the dominant role. We love role playing and being aggressive yet creative. BDSM definitely spices us the sexual experience but most people seem to only think of BDSM as a pain related sexual experience. Just like previously mention, everyone has limits and the biggest thing about BDSM is limits and safety.
                      (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                      (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Originally posted by Black Amethyst View Post
                        Well hello there!

The wife and I are also into the B & D portion of BDSM. Although there is the occasional part where she plays with me, it is usually me playing the dominant role. We love role playing and being aggressive yet creative. BDSM definitely spices us the sexual experience but most people seem to only think of BDSM as a pain related sexual experience. Just like previously mention, everyone has limits and the biggest thing about BDSM is limits and safety.
                        Hello Fellow B & D friend,
                        We are like you, we enjoy the spice and try to correct misconceptions about the lifestyle. The safety and limits part was one of the biggest draws for me, the inherent trust part is a big turn on. I could never be vanilla again but thankfully I don't have too since the Mr loves it too!
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Black Amethyst View Post
                          Well hello there!

Hi fellow bondage lovers,
                          It is so nice to see others have found the same pleasures as we have. The creative part is what I myself like the best. I try and do something different each time since it keeps the Mrs. guessing. The pain part that you mentioned is the misconception that we are really trying to help people overcome. I myself had that misconception for many years and would never do anything to hurt the Mrs. so I never wanted to hear about it. After finding out what it really was about, we have been full steam ahead ever since. We don't want anyone else miss out on all the pleasure like we have and do all we can to educate people. Please help us spread the word. PLAY ON!
                          Bondage.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

trust me..everyone that knows me now knows what BDSM is.
                            (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                            (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

My girl and I are into it. We cuffs and leg irons, and a couple of swings, she has an array of outfits ( I rarely wear much more than a cockring, guys fetish clothes seem a bit gay for us). It's a lot of fun.
                              How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                              And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Working...
                              X