Choosing condoms...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Choosing condoms...

Not really sure where to post this since its not really about PE.
    Hello guys I might as well introduce myself since I am new here while asking some questions.
    So I am 18 years old and still a virgin (sadly) and I am currently in a relationship.
    Recently, my girlfriend said she wants to have sex with me so I need to go buy condoms.
    My penis length erected is about 5 inches and my girth is about 4.5 inches erected.
    She also said that my penis is not big but its average and she said she is fine with it when she gave me a handjob/blowjob.
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Is my penis size including both the length and the girth average ? or is it considered small (not going to get offended by this)?
    2. Will standard size condoms fit ? for example Durex fetherlite (you guys can suggest some if you want) or do I need smaller one ?

Also feel free to suggest buying condoms for the first time because I am pretty nervous at this =.=

Thank you guys,

Sincere Icepops

Yes and yes .

Try on solo before the big event.
    Welcome to pegym are you going to try pe? If so look at the beginner section.
    Pegasus
    Administrator
    PE Gym Editor
    PEGym Hero
    Admin of the Month Mar 2015
    Last edited by Pegasus; 12-31-2012, 03:19 PM.

Comment

May I commend you for looking out for your girl and getting in here to get the info. Outstanding!
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Thank you guys ^_^
        I already looked at the beginner section and I will try PE once I move out. I guess I will try Derex fetherlite for now and learn to pleasure my girlfriend as much as I can.
        Thank you, very good and friendly community

Comment

Working...
        X