Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will PE success lead to cheating?

Good day all.

For all you guys who are married or in a committed relationship: If you hit your ultimate PE goal do you think you would be more likely to cheat on your significant other if given the opportunity?

Personally, I don’t believe I would cheat on my wife under any circumstance because I deeply love her and because of my own personal moral beliefs.

However, I know if I hit 8” x 6.5” I would know beyond a shadow of a doubt that I am hung. I would have much increased confidence, bordering on arrogance with regards to my penis. Then you add in a woman, who I find attractive, hitting on me. It would definitely increase the temptation to show what you’ve got to new woman, someone who may give you that “OH MY GOD!” reaction.

It is like developing your physique to the point where you look like a fitness model, and then only swimming in your own pool. Wouldn’t you be tempted to go to the beach to flaunt your new body?

Just curious.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

I wouldnt think so in my opinion, I feel that if you love someone in a relationship, it will not matter what you got, if you have the tendency to cheat you will do it whether you are 2" or 10".
    I would never do it to my partner, even though I agree with the fact of getting the wow response off other women.
    I think there is a lot more underlying factors in relationships causing people to cheat such as unhappiness, lack of fulfillment, conflicting personalities, lack of affection etc etc. The list goes on.

I would love to walk down a nude beach with a 6" flaccid hanging out, I reckon that would be nice. It would be nice for others to be envious of what you are packing! Unfortunately for me I am a serious grower, and I do not think I will ever be a shower. I am about 3" on a flaccid, not that impressive, and I dont think I could walk a nude beach with a 100% erection haha
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Interesting topic too by the way, I would love to hear other peoples reaction to this one
      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Everyone would be different. If you cheat because you grew even though you love your significant other it just means you are an asshole. My wife is very happy with me sexually and my size. Hell, she tells all her friends about me anyways. Me gaining is for my own reasons even though I know my spouse would enjoy. I will admit that I know I will get even better looks from her friends but by no means would I stoop that low and go fuck whichever girl gives me the opportunity to do so.

To me it is more fun to have my wife brag about me and make them feel jealous. Now that is a turn on for me.
        (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
        (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

NO. To put it simply. A bigger dick wouldn't change my character, my principals or my integrity.

Cheaters will cheat regardless of the size of their dick because that's who they are. And those of us that aren't cheaters won't cheat because that's who we are.
          On a break from the forum
          imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
          Pelvic Floor Balance
          Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Simply put, no I will never cheat.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

While I would be lying if I didn't say I wonder what reactions I would get from a woman after the success I have had with PE. However, it is just like looking at some super model and wondering what sex would be like with her. I'm sure at least some, maybe many married women have had the same thoughts about other men. Fantasying about something and actually wanting to do it are two totally different ball games. I've got a great thing going with my wife, and under no circumstances would I ever put that in jeopardy. My wife and I completely trust each other in this regards, and I will never betray that trust. People often say never say never, but I can and I did.
              FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
              The Ultimate V (The UV)
              Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
              Heated Bundled LAS
              Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

I don't think it would be due to PE. Personally, when I have insecurities about what my wife has said to 'diminish' my manhood over the years I feel like cheating just to feel 'adequate' and all that. It's tough making love to someone when you know they used to think you were small and pathetic. With other people I was either big or they said nothing at all but definitely enjoyed making love with me. Everyone wants to feel confident, secure, and sexy from their partner ... that's what I would cheat for since I only feel the opposite from my partner.

That said .. I couldn't live with myself If I cheated. Moral thing. I'm a terrible liar and wouldn't be able to hold it in.

Comment

Hell no. I get your point....but no. I married WAY out of my league and I'm sure as shit not ever going back to the minors.

League, that is........

Comment

You'll only cheat if you have it in your mind to cheat. I'm personally not that guy. I love my wife and she loves me. I'm here for her and no other woman or bigger dick will change that. I'm with the other guys on this.

Comment

If I were to gain to the point my wife no longer wanted to have sex with me, I might consider cheating. However, at the risk of sounding negative, there is no way I can gain that much so for me it is a mut point. You bigger guys might want to consider the possibility.
                      Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                      12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                      12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                      01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                      01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                      01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                      Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                        I would love to walk down a nude beach with a 6" flaccid hanging out, I reckon that would be nice. It would be nice for others to be envious of what you are packing!
                        For some reason, my GF wants to go to a nude beach. She commented it few months ago, and it seems we're going to go next summer. There's one near where we live, and you bet I have the idea in my head when I look how big my FL is getting from PE. I even confessed this to her a couple of weeks ago when we were discussing about motivation for doing PE, and she laughed (in a good way).

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        Simply put, no I will never cheat.
                        Yeah, the question is as simple as that for me. Doing PE makes me think, at most, about sex games implying others seeing my bulge and similar stuff, but ALWAYS with my GF involved and knowing what's going on. We have, in fact, a pending game where I'll walk around a public place (a pub, i.e.) showing my bulge with no underwear -just trousers- and she'll do a similar thing wearing no bra.

I do PE for me, and I love her. I do PE for her, and she loves me. Why should PE lead to cheating in this situation? Rather the opposite.

Comment

There is nothing or no one on this earth that would make me cheat on my wife. She is my whole world and I would never risk losing her. The only reason I do PE is for the Mrs. and my benefit only. I have no desire to show it to anyone but her. If the Mrs. wants to talk to her friends about it, well that is her choice. I am always flattered when she talks about me to her friends but would never show them or cheat with them. If I wanted to get the WOW reaction from anyone else, I could just post a pic on this site and show it to people that appreciate the work that was involved. So my answer to the question is: ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

P.S.
                          MrsL4M is a Latin Hottie who is good with knives. Anyone remember the name Bobbitt?
                          Looking4more
                          Retired Moderator
                          Member of the Month Feb 2013
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by Looking4more; 01-02-2013, 06:57 PM. Reason: incorrect grammar
                          Bondage.
                          Some people call it domestic violence.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

+1 I keep my knives very sharp at all times and I own a few weapons too! To be fair I will take care of the lady too, it's the Latina in me. Don't mess with my man!
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                              +1 I keep my knives very sharp at all times and I own a few weapons too! To be fair I will take care of the lady too, it's the Latina in me. Don't mess with my man!
                              MrLoking4more is a lucky man. It is very good for men to understand the consequences for thier actions. And a lady with knives and other weapons is sexy.
                              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X