Should You Share?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should You Share?

Over the last few months I noticed many of you are reluctant or anxious about your partners knowing what you do with what you have learned here. As a wife and the recipient of my husband's time investment and hard work. I must say I bless the founder/s and all of you collaborators that have over the years helped my husband get with the PEGym Program.

From my perspective I can tell you that there are few things I have learned so far.

1. You guys work hard at pleasing us ladies and this forum has made me realize just how much.
    2. The changes in confidence to you, make a big difference in how you express yourselves sexually. Therefore our has improved exponentially.
    3. Being able to be part of the forum or at least read it (as I have done for almost a year) made me appreciate my husband's effort so much more and in turn encouraged me to try harder to reciprocate by trying harder myself to please him and support him on this journey.
    4. I know this is a safe place for you males and I will do my best to respect that.

Thank you for all you have done for US and for the education you have provided me. I am now trying to help the Mr with the exercises, encouragement and I will be making him one of those rice socks for warming before jelqing.

How do you feel about telling your partner about your PEGym experience? Do you think they would be grateful? Or do you prefer to keep it to yourself and continue to have a safe haven to discuss your issues in private? Either way I am thankful to you!
    ​Mrs. L4M
    BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
    Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
    MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Don't have a partner but I well imagine she would be............this woman I'm talking to now seems to be very open minded so I don't think it would be a problem telling her.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

You know...if I really thought my wife would be positive I would tell her in a second...but I think that it is almost certain that her initial reaction, at this moment in the abscence of major results, would be indifference, negative, or condescending. I hope one day to be able to share this with her...all of it...so that she can see just how much I value our relationship...that I'm willing to put in an amount of time that could easily be described as insane to be better for her..what I think she really wants and deserves.

Honestly though, I don't think it will happen until she suspects/asks what is happening and that may be a while!
      Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I have told my girlfriend, but not until I'd been putting in work for almost a year. When you've had some success and she starts commenting, then you can tell her with a Garfield-like grin. If you tell her at the beginning, probably like most people she'll assume it won't work and will think you must have self-esteem issues: anyway that was my reasoning. On the other hand, tell her after an inch gain and she'll be amazed. Who wouldn't? Do any of you guys talk to your mates about this stuff? I don't think many people would believe it until they'd seen it work for themselves.
        Feb 2012: 6.2 x 4.8 (BPEL x MEG)

May 2015: 7.3 x 5.2

Comment

Originally posted by MichaelJackson View Post
          I have told my girlfriend, but not until I'd been putting in work for almost a year. When you've had some success and she starts commenting, then you can tell her with a Garfield-like grin. If you tell her at the beginning, probably like most people she'll assume it won't work and will think you must have self-esteem issues: anyway that was my reasoning. On the other hand, tell her after an inch gain and she'll be amazed. Who wouldn't? Do any of you guys talk to your mates about this stuff? I don't think many people would believe it until they'd seen it work for themselves.
          My wife helped me with it right from the beginning some years ago and we are both delighted with the current results. I still jelq every day and when I get tired she takes over and we always end up having great sex so don't be afraid to tell your wife or girlfriend about it .

Comment

I don't have a partner, but I would rather keep PE to myself; I like the safe haven deal.
            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

As a test I didn't tell the Mrs. But after I had made serious gains 3/4 inch she knew I was bigger. As a test she went as deep on my cock as she could take in her mouth. Which before was all of it with a little lip stretch! But this time she was 3/4 inch off my base! She knew without a doubt it was longer and guessed it to be an inch longer. It felt good to see her in disbelief, proof of my hard work measured out in her wet mouth. So I let her know that it wasn't an inch longer just 3/4 inch longer. After she finished what she started and try as she might still couldn't get it all down, we talked about the gym. She was worried I might hurt myself, worried that I thought she didn't think I was big enough, worried that I would become so large I would hurt her or blow her pussy out. I let her know it was my love for her that drives my workouts, I knew that I was big enough for her but wanted to reach her deepest spots to give her all that I can be, yes its a risk but taking it slow helps reduse the risks, and that she is the one to deside when I'm as big as I need to be. Since telling her about the gym our sex life has exploded like the first year we were together, she constantly wants to see touch taste and ride it. As a show of support she ( also a need) learned how to deep throat my cock.
              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

My wife saw me jelqing and thought I was masturbating. She was fine with me masturbating, but she then said she felt bad because maybe we weren't having enough sex. When I explained PE, her reaction was one of why bother with that, you are fine already. Then she said she couldn't believe I thought I was small. I explained I never thought I was small or insecure, but that I just wanted to see if it worked. She is great in bed, but she still said she saw no point in it.
                FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
                The Ultimate V (The UV)
                Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
                Heated Bundled LAS
                Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                  How do you feel about telling your partner about your PEGym experience? Do you think they would be grateful? Or do you prefer to keep it to yourself and continue to have a safe haven to discuss your issues in private? Either way I am thankful to you!
                  I know for a fact my wife would not be supportive of my PE pursuits. Mostly because she would feel it is not necessary, and because it is "weird". It is best to keep it to myself. However, if I actually start to have noticeable size increases she will ask questions. I will cross that bridge when I come to it.
                  (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
                  (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
                  Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
                  Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Like some of you with your wives, I did not know until the Mr. had been at it for a little over a year. I noticed the change and commented but he would just smirk at me. He finally told me almost a year ago and I have to honestly say, I feel it has really brought us together because of MY realization of what he would do to please me, regardless of whether I thought it was needed or not. That realization has in turn motivated me to help him on this journey to achieve whatever goal he wants. I think I would have been supportive if I knew from the start because, he has always been supportive of me but I don't think I would have been as amazed at the length of his "devotion" to this journey. When he showed me the site, the books and all the stuff, I can not even put into words the wonderful feelings I had.

I already commented I love the appearance of the Flaccid hang, is such a turn on. Helping him do the exercises has also made me more comfortable with handling his package. I was always afraid to hurt it and reading the forums has helped me learn what to avoid from members that discussed previous injuries due to not warming up enough, over stretching etc.
                    Also taking an interest has helped learn more about what males want and would like tried on them and that in turn has helped me "experiment" with my Mr. Where else could I get open advice for free from men about PEGym like questions, without seeming forward or trampy? I love this community!
                    MrsLooking4more
                    Retired Super Moderator
                    Member of the Month Feb 2013
                    PEGym Hero
                    Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-03-2013, 10:53 AM. Reason: misspelled word
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

I told my partner and she doesnt mind at all, of course she told me intially that I dont need to do it but at the same time she never stopped me or complained when I was getting results. In a good relationship you should be able to discuss these things. She knows I am doing this for myself, and not to be going around impressing other women. She always tell me I am big enough, but I like it and that makes her happy too. If she was in any way insecure about a part of her body and wanted to do something to change it I would be more then supportive in everyway, so it is good to see the favour is returned
                      Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
                      Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
                      Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
                      http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
                        I don't have a partner, but I would rather keep PE to myself; I like the safe haven deal.
                        I can totally understand and respect that, that is why I am honored to be part of this community.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        Hubby's Routine

Comment

Hi guys,
                          I too was skeptical at the beginning about telling the Mrs. due to the same reasons already listed. I knew by her comments over the years that she was more than happy with my size. I also was skeptical about whether it would really work. What I did was I told her that I was working on a few projects that was going to take a while and I couldn't tell her about it yet. It was going to be a surprise. She said "OK" and nothing more was said. I always did my exercises in the bathroom so I gradually took more time in the bathroom each week till I was spending the required time. It also helped that she was distracted most of the time since she really loves to read. The gains came quickly and like she said, she noticed and asked questions. I had to start taking testosterone shots about that time so she assumed it was that and I just said "that must be it" and left it at that. After a while I wanted to add more exercises and wanted to spend the time needed to warm up properly and knew I could pull it off since I get home before she does in the afternoon but I figured it would be a lot easier if she knew. I always wanted to tell her so I showed her the books I was reading, Exercising the Penis, She Comes First, How to Make Love All Night, and Just F*ck Me. It felt so good to finally show her what I was up to and of course she figured out that PE does indeed work. I also showed her this site and told her she would be a great help and would be very welcome. She was a bit shy about it but a day or so before Christmas she decided she would give it a go. Thank you guys soooo much for making her feel so welcome. She is addicted to the Gym now to the point where she spends all her waking moments here. She really loves you all. Thanks again for supporting her and welcoming me back again.
                          Bondage.
                          Some people call it domestic violence.
                          We call it foreplay.
                          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Hey my wife joined, hung out for a while, then Pirate hit on her and I haven't seen her since. Come to think of it has anyone seen Pirate lately? HMMMM!
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Hey my wife joined, hung out for a while, then Pirate hit on her and I haven't seen her since. Come to think of it has anyone seen Pirate lately? HMMMM!
                              LOL, You are so bad!
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              Hubby's Routine

Comment

Working...
                              X