Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pussy spanking!

Hey guys and gals,
    Just curious who of you out there are into pussy spanking. For those of you that haven't tried it, here is how it's done. If you use your hand (which is how we do it mostly) it is easiest to lay down beside your lady and rest your hand flat across her mound with the base of your fingers right above her clit and fingers facing downwards. Start by gently moving your hand in a circular motion and maybe even put slight pressure on the clit by pushing your middle fingers in a bit. Keep massaging her mound to get her warmed up (endomorphins started). Do this for about 1 minute then you raise your hand just a few inches and using only your wrist, gently slap her across the outer lips with a flat hand (remember to always keep hand flat). Then rub her mound again to slightly relieve any sting (releasing more endomorphins for the pleasure) and in about 5-10 seconds do it again. Remember to always rub for a second after the slap. Pay very close attention to her expressions and slightly increase force if you feel she is still enjoying it. If you are new to this, please always start softly and work your way up. A hard slap right off the bat may just get you a slap in the balls! You will be surprised how much she will enjoy this. The slap will produce vibrations to her clit and surrounding area producing sensations similar to a high powered vibrator. When we tried this, we were both very surprised on how fast the Mrs. had an orgasm. If you haven't tried it, what are you waiting for? If you have, well you know how good it is, right. Spank on!

What are your experiences or thoughts? Any questions will gladly be answered.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Hmmmm, about the only "pussy spanking" I've ever done is tapping that clit hard with my fingers while I'm bangin' that pussy good and hard.......
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Oh brother you gotta try it. It will make her crazy!
      Bondage.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I do it, I really do and it gets her pretty damn hot. I wait till things are getting hot and then look out. Bad beaver!!!!
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Wow, I am surprised more people haven't commented on this. Could it be shyness??? I thought this was pretty common sexual practice. This is one of my favorite things for MrL4M to do to me. It gets me pretty darn hot fast, just as you said BigO happens with your wife. Hmmmm maybe is not so common.... So what are you waiting for go try it! LOL
          ​Mrs. L4M
          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            I do it, I really do and it gets her pretty damn hot. I wait till things are getting hot and then look out. Bad beaver!!!!
            Glad to hear it BigO. Got to keep that beaver in line!
            Bondage.
            We call it foreplay.
            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I do spank that bad little beaver, but never to orgasm. I guess I'm selfish and want to taste her sweet jucies when she cums. Ill be glad to try it tomarrow night, ill just have to sneak in a couple licks after she's done basking in the after orgasm euphoria.
              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Sounds like fun, I must give this a try!
                Starting Stats: 24/12/2012

BPEL 5.775'' now 6.00''
                NBPEL 5.125''
                BEG 5.00'' now 5.125''
                MSEG 4.775'' now 4.875''
                TSEG 4.5'' now 4.775''

Short term 6 month goal
                BPEL 6.5''
                MSEG 5''

Comment

Originally posted by goal8X6 View Post
                  I highly recommend it! Great way to get her heated up for more.
                  Bondage.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                    I do spank that bad little beaver, but never to orgasm. I guess I'm selfish and want to taste her sweet juices when she cums. Ill be glad to try it tomorrow night, ill just have to sneak in a couple licks after she's done basking in the after orgasm euphoria.
                    Sounds like a plan, carry on.
                    ​Mrs. L4M
                    Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by goal8X6 View Post
                      It is fun!!!!
                      ​Mrs. L4M
                      Hubby's Routine

Comment

Originally posted by Glamissand1 View Post
                        I do spank that bad little beaver, but never to orgasm. I guess I'm selfish and want to taste her sweet jucies when she cums. Ill be glad to try it tomarrow night, ill just have to sneak in a couple licks after she's done basking in the after orgasm euphoria.
                        Nothing wrong with being selfish and wanting to taste the fruits of your labor. I myself also love the taste! Sounds like you let her rest after the big O comes. My lady used to like to have just one and also just bask in the afterglow but times have changed. Now she's in it for the long haul!
                        Bondage.
                        We call it foreplay.
                        Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

I have used it a bit as a " Disciplinary measure ".They like it more than they would care to admit!! Exactly as described as above - Keep rubbing it and surprise her with a little tap.Your hand should go up 2-3 inches at most.Kinda fun while " Interrogating " her." "Did you .....? " " Yes/No " then - spank!!
                          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                            I have used it a bit as a " Disciplinary measure ".They like it more than they would care to admit!! Exactly as described as above - Keep rubbing it and surprise her with a little tap.Your hand should go up 2-3 inches at most.Kinda fun while " Interrogating " her." "Did you .....? " " Yes/No " then - spank!!
                            Camaro if this was my disciplinary measure, I would be bad all the time. LOL Sounds great for interrogation.
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            Hubby's Routine

Comment

As you can tell camaro, using it as a disciplinary measure on the Mrs. wouldn't work but I may have to rethink it. She just loves it too much. We usually do it to her as part of our foreplay. Now she is gonna be a bad girl all the time after your post. I can't thank you enough, LOL!
                              Bondage.
                              We call it foreplay.
                              Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X