Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will PE success lead to more casual sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will PE success lead to more casual sex?

Similar to the “Will PE success lead to cheating?” I’ve got another one.

For all you guys out there. If you hit your ultimate PE goal, and you were single, do you think you would be more likely to have a one night stand? (Or many one night stands?)

Do you think you would be more likely just to “hit it” without thinking about building a relationship? Instead of looking for Miss (or Mr.) Right…you would give it to Miss (or Mr.) Right now.

Personally, if I were single, I may be tempted to have more casual sex. That extra confidence of knowing I'm hung and wanting to prove it would be pretty tempting. Plus, with all that extra confidence and that strut in my walk, more women may show interest.
    Sean Jacobs
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Dec 2012
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 01-08-2013, 11:49 AM.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Hm. Can't say I agree, but anything that improves your confidence is going to lead to you doing more of what you want to do without apologies. Personally, I only need enough confidence to not feel I have anything to hide. Overcoming Premature Ejacuation, which was the reason I came here at all, not to make my dick bigger, that gave me enough confidence to march forward and approach women all the time. Not because it made me do it, but because it removed my sense of dread and shame about what might happen if I succeeded. Casual sex was always something I wanted more of.

Interestingly, I have more casual sex nowadays than at any time in my life before. But that's neither because of PE or fixing my PreE. It's a kind of emotionally complicated response to a really painful breakup I had last year from a girl who slept around a lot herself, and thought I did too. When we broke up there was something inside me that both felt I needed to screw around to prove I didn't need her, and also felt confident with her opinion of me that I could do it more easily than I expected. She was really hot, really really hot, and if she felt I was sleeping around that much then it's hard not to take that as a compliment and encouragement. Not the best reason I guess, but there it is. My fked up head in a nutshell.
    spanky
    Last edited by spanky; 01-09-2013, 01:47 AM. Reason: sp
    "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
      Hm. Can't say I agree, but anything that improves your confidence is going to lead to you doing more of what you want to do without apologies. Personally, I only need enough confidence to not feel I have anything to hide. Overcoming Premature Ejacuation, which was the reason I came here at all, not to make my dick bigger, that gave me enough confidence to march forward and approach women all the time. Not because it made me do it, but because it removed my sense of dread and shame about what might happen if I succeeded. Casual sex was always something I wanted more of.

Interestingly, I have more casual sex nowadays than at any time in my life before. But that's neither because of PE or fixing my PreE. It's a kind of emotionally complicated response to a really painful breakup I had last year from a girl who slept around a lot herself, and thought I did too. When we broke up There was something inside me that both felt I needed to screw around to prove I didn't need her, and also felt confident with her opinion of me that I could do it more easily than I expected. She was really hot, really really hot, and if she felt I was sleeping around that much then it's hard not to take that as a compliment and encouragement. Not the best reason I guess, but there it is. My fked up head in a nutshell.
      This.

Also, Spanky, that is quite the story. I take it you've learned a lot in the past year about yourself.
      "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
      "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I think yes I would have more casual sex, but in all honesty I enjoy the act of making love more then just sex. So I would still be looking for Mrs.Right even if she was Mrs.Rightnow. But the truth is, is that I don't miss being single at all. Long lonely nights with just me and my raging erection with no one to give it to.
        :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
          Also, Spanky, that is quite the story. I take it you've learned a lot in the past year about yourself.
          Oh hell yeah. Over the last three years really as I was recovering from an earlier breakup when I met her, reading NLP to fix my head, and on here fixing my PreE. I'm such a different man now. And so much happier.

And here's the NLP training kicking in... I truly believe that no matter how much that breakup hurt, it was all a lesson that I needed to learn, a constructive, and necessary part of my path so I learnt what matters to me, the difference between sex and love, between beauty and trust, and how important it is to be honest and forthright about myself all the time.

And funnily, I just realised that even though I always kind of knew it, this is the first time I've expressed the above, the truth about why I'm sleeping around so much to anyone. Online or off. Cool

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME! hahaha
          spanky
          Last edited by spanky; 01-09-2013, 02:07 AM.
          "I want to go to my death bed one day knowing that even when my heart led me into the fire, I fucking did it anyway, and I have the story to tell."

Everything I know about Premature Ejaculation

Your dick is almost certainly big enough. Relax

Comment

If unmarried it would be interesting. I could see a situation where you go to bed with girl #1 of a group. Later on she reports back to her friends that you are the largest guy she has ever slept with and it almost (or did hurt). Now I could see the other girls wanting to have a shot at riding that pony to see if what the first girl said was 1) true, and 2) to see if she could handle it. I know I am dreaming since that isn't going to happen in my case, but you younger dudes - !!!!!!!!!
            rbi99
            Retired Moderator
            Member of the Month Nov 2017
            PEGym Hero
            Last edited by rbi99; 01-09-2013, 01:48 PM.
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
              If unmarried it would be interesting. I could see a situation where you go to bed with girl #1 of a group. Later on she reports back to her friends that you are largest guy she has ever slept with and it almost (or did hurt). Now I could see the other girls wanting to have a shot at riding that pony to see if what the first girl said was 1) true, and 2) to see if she could handle it. I know I am dreaming since that isn't going to happen in my case, but you younger dudes - !!!!!!!!!
              The same thing can happen with a smaller endowed guy, simply for being a bombshell in the sack. Actually, I have a friend this applies to. He openly admits he is below average, yet girls have talked about enjoying him in bed a lot to one another, so they all ended up wanting a piece.

I think really enjoying someone in bed is a bigger motivator than having a huge cock, but yea, this idea does kind of work. I'm sure it might scare a few girls too though.
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

I don't think so, seeing how I'm single right now. Even if I did have success with PE, it would ultimately come down to how much I put myself out there in the position to meet women, and how often I pursue them. In other words, I think it would depend on other factors like confidence and availability/energy.

Now if I had more money to go to places to meet more women, and interact with them, then sure, I think I'd have casual sex in general. Except, due to not having said money, I can only depend on meeting women through my everyday life; which isn't bad, but still.

Overall, I feel it just depends on the person's ability and persistence to put themselves out there.

Personally, I'm just wanting a more solid base of female friends for now.
                Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Its why I am doing it lol.

Unfortunatly I am still a virgin, and that is mostly down to cnfidence issues, so if I was sporting an 8 by 6 I would definatly bang every hot girl I could just for the ego boost of it. That and I would want to see if it got around that I had a big dick lol.

Egotistical reasons, but fuck it.
                  Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

^ Seriously? You're practically there girth wise. Not like an inch in length would make that much of a difference during sex at 7 inches...
                    Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                    Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                    6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

Originally posted by spanky View Post
                      Oh hell yeah. Over the last three years really as I was recovering from an earlier breakup when I met her, reading NLP to fix my head, and on here fixing my PreE. I'm such a different man now. And so much happier.

And here's the NLP training kicking in... I truly believe that no matter how much that breakup hurt, it was all a lesson that I needed to learn, a constructive, and necessary part of my path so I learnt what matters to me, the difference between sex and love, between beauty and trust, and how important it is to be honest and forthright about myself all the time.

And funnily, I just realised that even though I always kind of knew it, this is the first time I've expressed the above, the truth about why I'm sleeping around so much to anyone. Online or off. Cool

BUT ENOUGH ABOUT ME! hahaha
                      I enjoyed reading your posts spanky, I seem to be in a similar situation as you besides the PreE. My last break ups have only made me a better person and pushed me towards being a better person, and I'm glad things turned out the way they did.

I don't actually think hitting my goal with PE will increase my casual sex, I think it might just give me a little more confidence in bed. Although I am already a "average" size, I was never really worried about if a girl would say I have a small unit or not since all my ex's said I was big..

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Koh View Post
                        ^ Seriously? You're practically there girth wise. Not like an inch in length would make that much of a difference during sex at 7 inches...
                        I'm not always 7 though. When I measured I was at 10/10 EQ and it was bigger than it had been in a while. My run of the mill erection is like 6.2-6.5 BPEL so I want to be able to reach 8x6 on a regular basis.

I know my EG is already quite big so I don't need much work on that but I'm going to have to work very hard to get to 8 inches length I think
                        Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainJohnson View Post
                          The same thing can happen with a smaller endowed guy, simply for being a bombshell in the sack. Actually, I have a friend this applies to. He openly admits he is below average, yet girls have talked about enjoying him in bed a lot to one another, so they all ended up wanting a piece.

I think really enjoying someone in bed is a bigger motivator than having a huge cock, but yea, this idea does kind of work. I'm sure it might scare a few girls too though.
                          I totally agree, as explained before I experienced both my late husband was big but din't rock my world like MrL4M does and believe me everyone that knows me, knows he rocks my world.
                          MrsLooking4more
                          Retired Super Moderator
                          Member of the Month Feb 2013
                          PEGym Hero
                          Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-10-2013, 04:29 PM.
                          ​Mrs. L4M
                          BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                          Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                          MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by James. View Post
                            I'm not always 7 though. When I measured I was at 10/10 EQ and it was bigger than it had been in a while. My run of the mill erection is like 6.2-6.5 BPEL so I want to be able to reach 8x6 on a regular basis.

I know my EG is already quite big so I don't need much work on that but I'm going to have to work very hard to get to 8 inches length I think
                            Dude, you are above average in both length and girth, if you aren't getting laid now then it's not whats between your legs thats holding you back; its whats between your ears.
                            Starting Stats: BPEL 5.75x4.45
                            Now: BPEL 6.25x4.6
                            Short Term Goal: 6.25 BPELx4.7 Girth
                            Journal:
                            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...7-5x5-5-a.html

Comment

It could, but I think that might be because without your dick to worry about you'd be more confident, and girls can smell that a mile away.

As for cheating, I doubt it, unless with the extra inches you also became extra selfish or something, don't see a correlation.

If I woke up tomorrow with the perfect body I wouldn't cheat, but I'd probably be a lot happier.

Comment

Working...
                              X