Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your most embarassing regarding your penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your most embarassing regarding your penis?

I remember when I played soccer and we went to shower. I was always scared to let others view my dick. So I always choose a corner to dry myself after the shower .. One time this guy pulls my towel away, there I stood with my hand around my dick .. All the guys laughing because they had bigger flaccid dicks than I ..

All I can say is what a bunch of assholes! You should go back playing just to show them the different now, go pumping before the shower
    Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
    Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
    Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
    http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
      All I can say is what a bunch of assholes! You should go back playing just to show them the different now, go pumping before the shower
      Yeah, I was kind of a latebloomer so all the other guys had a nice bulge when I still had a little rock in my pants (sort of speak). Yeah, they were a bunch of little kids. I had zero confidence ofcourse back then. We also had 2 guys in the soccer team who really had 6 inchers flaccid.

Comment

Oh boy, so many since I was a swimmer which naturally involved speedos and cold water. One I remember in particular was one day after our warm up, while we were stretching on the deck of the pool the other guys were talking about dicks for some reason which I don't recall (because it was 15 years ago) and one of them said to me something about how the most comfortable way to wear your dick in the suit was up (since I had no bulge at all...clearly it wasn't hanging down...). Everybody around thought that was funny...
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Hmm

In my case whole primary school has seen it. That was fun XD
          Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
          Current stats

Comment

One day, I was diving with my team. Our low dive boards, and high dive boards are split between a giant diving tower.

Anyhow, my team was on the lower boards, and my coach had me on the other side of the tower on the higher board. I had just finished my dive, and just as I was getting out the pool, I'd noticed that my cock slipped out my speedo; a tight one I might add, luckily no one was on my side to see.

That was a funny moment.
            Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
            Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
            6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

I used to masterbate by humping the bed all the time or putting a towel on the bathroom floor and humping it. One day I was humping a towel on the bathroom floor and looking at Beyonce's pictures when I heard, "what the hell," come from under the door. I immediately got up, opened the door, and saw my little sister scurry away. I knew she saw me humping the floor and my older brother told me years later she said she saw me doing it lol
              Stay cautious about your PI's, take at least two days of rest time, and pray all goes well every day.

Current stats:
              7.5 inches NBPEL

Short Term Goal:
              NBPEL: 8 in.'s NBPEL

Long Term Goal:
              NBPEL: 8.5 in.'s NBPEL

Comment

My wife left my penis pic on her Ipad camera roll... forgot to delete it....
                at the 2012 christmas dinner gathering my 18 y.o. black nieces were taking pictures of them selves and reviewed them, scrolling thru my wife's pics... and yeah...

anyway they all look at me different now LOL
                bahamaboner71
                Last edited by bahamaboner71; 01-11-2013, 01:53 PM.
                01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                03/04/13
                BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

cool!
                  Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                  Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Got dragged up on stage once with a dirty stripper when I was an apprentice. She pull my pants down to reveal my acorn and the whole place laughed and pointed. I could not get it up either. Not my finest moment!
                    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

^well that fucking sucks!
                      (Was) 5"-NPBEL / 4.5"-EG (Before proper PE)
                      (Current as of 3/3/13) 6.3"-BPEL & 4.9"-EG (midshaft) 5.4" EG at the BASE!

Comment

Originally posted by wolfemother View Post
                        Got dragged up on stage once with a dirty stripper when I was an apprentice. She pull my pants down to reveal my acorn and the whole place laughed and pointed. I could not get it up either. Not my finest moment!
                        Why would you need to get him up?

Comment

define dirty stripper
                          01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                          03/04/13
                          BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Well I remember this time when I had gone away on holiday I would have been about 16 years old with a good mate of mine. We had gone up to this really cool part of the country where we could go fishing all day. Well any way we were camping in a pop top camper at my Nana's place she had a house there so us guys were sleeping out the back yard in this pop top. My Nana's place had a upstairs kitchen with a good view out to sea and of the backyard. Well being the summer sun was coming up early and rather bright so it would wake us early to so we would just lay in bed chatting and yes stroking our beast now and again. We both got into a deep and meaning full yarn about girls and then we bot got to the stage where we noticed we were both wanking in our sleeping bags so we decided to get out of bed and stand at the door while still talking and we kept on wankin and we both cummed together all over the grass just outside the door to the pop top. Later that day it got the better of my Nana and she had to ask me what we were doing this morning !!! I could have died. Caught !!! She had got up early to and was sitting upstairs having breakfast !!!!

Comment

Anymore embarassing moments?

Comment

Working...
                              X