Dry Humpping and Masterbation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dry Humpping and Masterbation

Masterbation can be proformed in many different ways. Using my fingers..... using toys or objects.....humping my pillar or the arm of the couch.....using the hand shower to pound water on my clit and pussy lips....... let someone else, male or female masterbate me with their hand or tongue, making out with clothes on.

In order to have great sex one needs to have foreplay...... this is in effect is masterbation. You touching or your partner doing the deed as long as you are getting turned on.

Hang ups. Some women don't achieve orgasms because they feel it's wrong to masterbate or touch themselves...... who better than yourself can get the revs up?

I think one of the scary things growing up was getting caught with your finger in the honey jar or dry humping the couch arm and someone walks in.

What's your take on all this. Share your and partners views, secrets and experiances. What do you think or look at when you do it.

I feel as thou there is 2 types of masterbation for guys. 1 a simple get to the point release( non sexual), and 2 a passion induced horny for someone release. With the first one it is as simple as finding a good fuck vid and stroke for quick release. With the second I will be missing the wife, with this one I will either mentally visualise her form or look at sex pics of her. It also tends to be a slow build up with no urgent need to finish. As a considerate husband ill take a few pics and send them to her to let her know what she does to me. I resently was told that she wants to catch me masterbateing and secretly watch. Till I finish, or barge in and take over.
    :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Originally posted by Mikes Mrs View Post
      In order to have great sex one needs to have foreplay
      Untrue.

Foreplay for men is seeing their women naked.

Now this is a more detailed and slightly philosophical topic, so I implore people to listen to this: Alan Watts On Masturbation,Religion & Love. - YouTube
      Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Originally posted by Hanma View Post
        Untrue.

Foreplay for men is seeing their women naked.

Now this is a more detailed and slightly philosophical topic, so I implore people to listen to this: Alan Watts On Masturbation,Religion & Love. - YouTube
        I agree men don't need much to get them ready for sex.... but if one wanted to pro long it. Kissing, touching ... licking and sucking. I say great sex .... not wham bam thank you mam. A little 69.

Women are different to men.... the key to satisfication is foreplay or partial masterbation before penatration. A wet hungry pussy.

Hanma, where is your passion?

Comment

Passion is in my mind, undergoing certain chemical processes. The resulting behaviour would be passion - animalistic, pure, sweet and tender or something else - depending on the woman mostly and then my mood.

What I am saying is, for men in general anyway, foreplay is not necessary to have great sex. If you can get your man horny and in the mood then that's foreplay to us. You needn't kiss and tease, squeeze and lick us. We like you for you, really.

Comment

You needn't kiss and tease, squeeze and lick us. We like you for you, really.
            Amen! Brilliant words Hanma! Couldn't have said better. I'm gonna note that down
            NBPEL 15.5/BPEL 17.5/EGB(M)(T) 12(13.5)(12.5)
            NBPEL 6.1"/BPEL 6.9"/EGB(M)(T) 4.7"(5.3")(4.9")

Comment

Masturbation

Comment

Passion is in my mind, undergoing certain chemical processes. The resulting behaviour would be passion - animalistic, pure, sweet and tender or something else - depending on the woman mostly and then my mood.

What I am saying is, for men in general anyway, foreplay is not necessary to have great sex. If you can get your man horny and in the mood then that's foreplay to us. You needn't kiss and tease, squeeze and lick us. We like you for you, really.
                How unromantic men can be sometimes. That's exactly why some women cheat on their partners .... and gets a lover that does the kiss and tease, squeeze and licks.

Comment

Originally posted by Stumpy View Post
                  Masturbation
                  The masterbation/masturbation can be very tricky.

Here is the difference.

It is called "masterbation" when using your left hand, and "masturbation" when using your right hand. See most people who use the internet are left handed, according to most studies found on the internet. However, Oxford Dictionary took the Christian approach because they are a very religious company.
                  In Christianity, it is considered a sin to be left handed. Also, most people are right handed, so it is easier to offend the left handed people by saying "masturbation" than all of the right handed people by saying "masterbation." Think about rubbing your penis or pussy with one hand on your mouse. LOL
                  Both spellings are used a lot.... but I agree the spelling more accepted would be yours, masturbation. Now excuss me while I hump my pillow.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikes Mrs View Post
                    How unromantic men can be sometimes. That's exactly why some women cheat on their partners .... and gets a lover that does the kiss and tease, squeeze and licks.
                    Hey, I just said that this isn't necessary for us - doesn't mean we won't give it to you. Way to twist the meaning.

I think I'd rather be single, if it takes a woman such a small misunderstanding to cheat on me.

Comment

Bringing passion to the bedroom will unlock the dirty sex goddess hidden under her good girl act. I find driving women wild before ever pulling my cock out results in the best head and sex ever. Like an old school big block you got to get that bad boy up to temp before you can unleash the power. Intense heated foreplay = cock hungry women.
                      :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Hey, I just said that this isn't necessary for us - doesn't mean we won't give it to you. Way to twist the meaning.

I think I'd rather be single, if it takes a woman such a small misunderstanding to cheat on me.
                        Sak Noel - Loca People (Uncensored) OFFICIAL VIDEO (Ultra Music) - YouTube

WTF
                        I said in order to have great sex one needs to have foreplay - you disagreed stating UNTRUE
                        Men don't need to kiss tease squeeze etc..... you might as well stick to masturbation my friend cause all you need is to stick it in a hole.

Comment

I Love it when my wife caresses me, raking her nails up my sides...hitting my "spots" just enough to rev me up...i Love ot when she.licks and kisses and leases....makes my release so much more intense when we finally do get to it...

Or was this thread more about alternate means of masturbation...? I can go there too ;-)
                          Starting:9-8-2011
                          BPEL: 8 in.
                          MEG: 6.25 in.
                          BPFL: 6.5 in.
                          FL: 5.5 in.
                          BPFLS: 9 in>(!!)

11-3-2011:
                          BPEL: 8.562 in. (8+9/16)
                          MEG: 6.375 in.
                          NBPEL: 7.75

http://mraverage.com/sizer.php

Comment

Oh get off your high horse.

How exactly can you force a notion that has varied opinions? What's so graceful about men and women wanting hard fucking and skipping foreplay? What's so graceful about letting a woman in heels step on my balls because I get off on that? Pretty sure THAT'S foreplay too. No kissing and licking involved there. If it's opposite to your limited view on sex then so be it. Guess what, masturbation can be foreplay too. After all it's a man's duty to make you wet and make you cum via cunnilingus isn't it? Your video is just sluts dancing and I find that a giant turn off.

Not everyone will agree with you on this one.

I said in order to have great sex it's not necessary to have foreplay. So what? Why do you get so aggressive and rude when someone doesn't agree with you? Or do you just dislike a man who's just happy with his hand and doesn't need obsess over foreplay?

I might as well reply with my own video: Jim Jefferies - Foreplay - YouTube
                            And men are unromantic? Yeah sure.

There's a shit ton that goes on in a man's head when he sees his woman naked. From billions of sperm telling him to go mental, to his mind telling him to relax and savour his woman (since she belongs to him and nobody else), and then to the rest of his body that has to control this explosive surge of energy and hormones. Nobody likes a two pump chump right?
                            If he likes you enough to fuck you without getting drunk, congratulations, that's a foreplay for him, since you already turned him on. Don't get upset just because men aren't tied down by the need to have foreplay. They can do it if they want to. Doesn't mean it's unromantic.

I can jack off and cum under two minutes and still have greater satisfaction than you spending 40 minutes for a moment which basically ends the same every time - sweat and cum, loud noises and stupid expressions.

Comment

Oh get off your high horse.

How exactly can you force a notion that has varied opinions? What's so graceful about men and women wanting hard fucking and skipping foreplay? What's so graceful about letting a woman in heels step on my balls because I get off on that? Pretty sure THAT'S foreplay too. No kissing and licking involved there. If it's opposite to your limited view on sex then so be it. Guess what, masturbation can be foreplay too. After all it's a man's duty to make you wet and make you cum via cunnilingus isn't it? Your video is just sluts dancing and I find that a giant turn off.

Not everyone will agree with you on this one.

I said in order to have great sex it's not necessary to have foreplay. So what? Why do you get so aggressive and rude when someone doesn't agree with you? Or do you just dislike a man who's just happy with his hand and doesn't need obsess over foreplay?

I might as well reply with my own video: Jim Jefferies - Foreplay - YouTube
                              And men are unromantic? Yeah sure.

There's a shit ton that goes on in a man's head when he sees his woman naked. From billions of sperm telling him to go mental, to his mind telling him to relax and savour his woman (since she belongs to him and nobody else), and then to the rest of his body that has to control this explosive surge of energy and hormones. Nobody likes a two pump chump right?
                              If he likes you enough to fuck you without getting drunk, congratulations, that's a foreplay for him, since you already turned him on. Don't get upset just because men aren't tied down by the need to have foreplay. They can do it if they want to. Doesn't mean it's unromantic.

I can jack off and cum under two minutes and still have greater satisfaction than you spending 40 minutes for a moment which basically ends the same every time - sweat and cum, loud noises and stupid expressions.
                              How disgusting. I would love to say what comes to my mind but I would be banned for life from here. What a sick puppy.

Comment

Working...
                              X