Help: I am being tortured...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help: I am being tortured...

Everyday is a torture for me. I am 21 years old and when i visit my university its overwhelmed with hot,young,cute chicks.

Unfortunately, i never was confident in myself and i am not really a social person or particularly good with women.
    Hopefully i am above average in terms of looks/attractiveness and when i manage to overcome my shyness and chat+flirt with girls i find hot they generally respond well and flirt back.

Thing is i am not used to generally be flirty and talking to random women, when i do it its an exception.
    The rest of the time i am just looking at all those beautiful girls that walk arround and wish i could make some of them part of my life.
    Also i forgot to mention that i tend to develop feelings for more than one girl. I feel like i love a bunch of them.

Its emotional pain but its torture being alone while so many beauties walk by. Sometimes i have an urge to kiss random girls i meet.
    Is it just me or a huge percentage of 20-year old girls are amazingly attractive? I try to not think about them all day long and focus on my work but its not easy. I find some girls almost impossible to resist flirting with (the only times i overcomed my shyness). Jesus, do women exist to torture us?
    How the f*ck can the rest of you be so cool with it?
    I decided this month to start being more outgoing and meet as many of those beauties as physically possible, it drives me crazy how the vast majority of males walk by them not giving a damn, looking at them, smiling or whatever.

Also, i try to improve my image further with correct diet, daily gym, better clothing/style and some products that improve the skin (black circles under the eyes for example). I might as well make some hoties flirt with me instead that way, which is physically possible now since women are more open-minded and confident.

Any fellow DonJuans (or wannabe) i would like your opinions on this.

P.S.: Personally i have found courage by 3-guys that call themselves SimplePickup. You can find some of their humoristic videos on youtube but the actual "game" they do (footage) is on Pir**eBay called "Project GO".
    "Epidemiology is like a bikini. What is revealed is interesting. What is concealed is crucial" - Peter Duesberg

Torture? I'm jealous!

Be like me, DGAF! If they like you they'll let you know. If not, well they'll also let you know.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yea dude I am tortured everyday by the fact that I DON'T get to walk by these women. Because I work like a dog during the day, and come home at night. I WISH I could be going to a university. I visited my buddy at Johnson&Wales and the girls there are fuuuuucking incredible. Honestly, pretend that you are confident. Thats how you gotta develop it. Don't let the years pass you by bro, you will live to regret it. You WILL. Thats a fact. How could you not? Take advantage of that shit man, cause I wish I had the same oppurtunity as you. Seriously man, I think about it everyday and its a depressing thought that I'm not in college, that I am missing out on my early 20's because I work too much, and don't have a car. Its not that I'm incredibly bad with women, even though I'm shy, I'm just not subjected to them on the daily basis. You just gotta DO IT. Facing your fears builds strength. Its the only way. You are in a position that I envy, don't let it go to waste!
      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
        Yea dude I am tortured everyday by the fact that I DON'T get to walk by these women. Because I work like a dog during the day, and come home at night. I WISH I could be going to a university. I visited my buddy at Johnson&Wales and the girls there are fuuuuucking incredible. Honestly, pretend that you are confident. Thats how you gotta develop it. Don't let the years pass you by bro, you will live to regret it. You WILL. Thats a fact. How could you not? Take advantage of that shit man, cause I wish I had the same oppurtunity as you. Seriously man, I think about it everyday and its a depressing thought that I'm not in college, that I am missing out on my early 20's because I work too much, and don't have a car. Its not that I'm incredibly bad with women, even though I'm shy, I'm just not subjected to them on the daily basis. You just gotta DO IT. Facing your fears builds strength. Its the only way. You are in a position that I envy, don't let it go to waste!
        You are right bro, i am nearly 22 years old been in the university for almost 4 years and haven't hooked-up with a single girl from there due to my fucked up mentality and personal self-esteem issues. Now i seriously regret it. I feel like i lost a part of my life and i am starting to get old.
        I really REALLY have to work this shit through and take advantage of environment and the hotties i will be seeing daily for a couple more years or i will never forgive myself for being such a loser. I don't know if i will ever be in such a good environment again.
        Almost every girl is sexy, hot, slim, feminine, young and eager to fall in love, and i am just staring....
        Its crazy within 5 min you can see 30 super-attractive females. I will do whatever it takes to develop some balls and start dating as many of them possible, i am not greedy but they drive me crazy.

Generally even in your case that you work and dont have much time to meet so many sexy girls, you have to consider you are still young.
        Start going out at night, or visit friends at their universities when you are off work. Our age opens up possibilities.
        Otherwise we will get old and wish we could like Faust sell our souls to the devil to be young once again, so you can make that random young beauty love you.

Personally i have a goal (almost first priority together with my studies) to make love and have a relationship with as many girls as physically possible within then next 5 years, because i really love girls. Otherwise i know i will regret it.
        "Epidemiology is like a bikini. What is revealed is interesting. What is concealed is crucial" - Peter Duesberg

Comment

You will regret it. You can't procrastinate either. Start NOW. Maybe even text a couple girls with a casual conversation right now. Literally just a couple back-and-forths, no need to even extend it. When you walk down the hall or wherever, Think about something great. I do it, and find myself smiling. Then look around and make eye contact with whoever, with that smile and you will feel like a boss. Foreal haha. I'm honestly just bad with small talk, thats my weak spot. It isn't even that I'm crazy unconfident, I'm just self-conscious. Plenty of times I have found myself in the perfect position with girls and just draw a blank in my head. I'm naturally introverted anyways, but it doesn't help haha. but yea I just rambled, you gotta just grab life by the motherfuckin' balls, you have the PERFECT opportunity dude. I'm trying to figure a way to get myself into college right now man, and I honestly might end up going to the army. They will pay for it all, so I'm not stuck paying an $80k+ debt off for the next 10 years. So consider the fact that your in a university, while I might have to join the fuckin army to even get THAT opportunity. Throw in the girls, and your a blessed man.
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Comment

You will regret it. You can't procrastinate either. Start NOW. Maybe even text a couple girls with a casual conversation right now. Literally just a couple back-and-forths, no need to even extend it. When you walk down the hall or wherever, Think about something great. I do it, and find myself smiling. Then look around and make eye contact with whoever, with that smile and you will feel like a boss. Foreal haha. I'm honestly just bad with small talk, thats my weak spot. It isn't even that I'm crazy unconfident, I'm just self-conscious. Plenty of times I have found myself in the perfect position with girls and just draw a blank in my head. I'm naturally introverted anyways, but it doesn't help haha. but yea I just rambled, you gotta just grab life by the motherfuckin' balls, you have the PERFECT opportunity dude. I'm trying to figure a way to get myself into college right now man, and I honestly might end up going to the army. They will pay for it all, so I'm not stuck paying an $80k+ debt off for the next 10 years. So consider the fact that your in a university, while I might have to join the fuckin army to even get THAT opportunity. Throw in the girls, and your a blessed man.
            Damn, you are correct. You have given me a bit of courage to take advantage of the situation, and i will

As i see it its going to be bad rejection-wise but i think i have to endure.

The reason i didn't approach so far is that i don't consider myself particularly handsome, and even though i get compliments from girls sometimes, there is a voice in my head saying "why would she like you? she could date someone better".
            Maybe if i improve myself greatly (i am in the process of doing that now) my self-esteem and faith in myself will improve.

Comment

The girls wouldn't flirt with you if you weren't attractive in some way. Many girls feel the same way as you do and you can see how that will never lead to a relationship with both people being overly self-conscious and insecure. Any attractive girl that talks to you is a possibility. And all their friends...

I'm in university too and sometimes I'll spend nearly an entire class hour fantasizing about a girl or girls around me. But I have a girlfriend so it's all fantasy. You can actually do something about it. Enjoy yourself man!
              GoingForGold
              Last edited by GoingForGold; 02-03-2013, 10:57 PM.
              BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
              MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
              CI:1.5 -2.5
              Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
              275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
              6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                The girls wouldn't flirt with you if you weren't attractive in some way. Many girls feel the same way as you do and you can see how that will never lead to a relationship with both people being overly self-conscious and insecure. Any attractive girl that talks to you is a possibility. And all their friends...

I'm in university too and sometimes I'll spend nearly an entire class hour fantasizing about a girl or girls around me. But I have a girlfriend so it's all fantasy. You can actually do something about it. Enjoy yourself man!
                Αctually there was a girl who i thought was beautiful who was interested in me. I thought how the f*** can this beauty be interested in me? It turned out she was insecure too. It didn't work out.

Some girls find me attractive thats true, but since i dont't have the "classic" handsomeness most girls like i feel insecure.
                But i can improve myself to reach the self image i want to have in a good degree.

Comment

dude, How many little faggots in high school did you see, hanging out with and hooking up with the sexiest girls in school? I'm talking to a girl right now. Shes fucking seexxy man. And shes had sex with like, some people that are just not attractive. She isn't a crazy whore (or maybe she is?) but either way, sex isn't all about looks and neither is any relationship. Just be a cool dude and you'll be fine.

Comment

dude, How many little faggots in high school did you see, hanging out with and hooking up with the sexiest girls in school? I'm talking to a girl right now. Shes fucking seexxy man. And shes had sex with like, some people that are just not attractive. She isn't a crazy whore (or maybe she is?) but either way, sex isn't all about looks and neither is any relationship. Just be a cool dude and you'll be fine.
                    Maybe i just need to man up.

Comment

Exactly. NOW, not later. Because later, turns into later.. which turns into later. Before you know it, its been 6 months and you've gotten laid once. Don't let that happen

Comment

Exactly. NOW, not later. Because later, turns into later.. which turns into later. Before you know it, its been 6 months and you've gotten laid once. Don't let that happen
                        hahaha, getting laid once every six months is the optimistic scenario for me, and i am not even joking. Fuck this.
                        Last edited by Surgeon; 02-04-2013, 01:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon View Post
                          hahaha, getting laid once every six months is the optimistic scenario for me, and i am not even joking. Fuck this.
                          Don't be like that. How about you rail that 30 year old. You need to realize that girls don't just "casually" talk about sex with any guy. If they did, think of all the weird creepers they'd have (even more than now..) trying to get in their pants. Seriously

And dude, I've been single for 11 months. I've had sex a total of 3 times, with 2 different girls in that time period. Thats the worst I've ever been, but its sucked. Especially when I'm home everyday doing this shit!! haha....

Hey man. Talk to some girls TODAY. I got lucky and I'm going to chill with a sexy blonde chick today. Wish me luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Surgeon View Post
                            You gotta fix this shit right away! It's kinda like a compounding interest. Your compounding your interest in getting no pussy and no play. You need to compound interest in getting pussy. In observing how life was working for me I learned that you get pussy when your getting pussy. Sometimes just to get your wheels greased and moving you have to get some from somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by longrodten View Post
                              You gotta fix this shit right away! It's kinda like a compounding interest. Your compounding your interest in getting no pussy and no play. You need to compound interest in getting pussy. In observing how life was working for me I learned that you get pussy when your getting pussy. Sometimes just to get your wheels greased and moving you have to get some from somewhere.
                              Longrod is right too. It seems unfair almost but its the way the cookie crumbles!! The rich get richer

Comment

Working...
                              X