Considering getting circumcised

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering getting circumcised

I'm considering getting circumcised: there's no medical reason for doing so but I think that circumcised penises look better and I hear that women prefer it (I'm not too worried about losing sensitivity).

Has anyone had an adult circumcision? How was it? In particular, how was the cosmetic result? I've read that adult circumcisions can sometimes be a bit ugly: there's sometimes scarring and a color difference between the inner and outer foreskin.

Thanks!
    Initial (16/6/12) : nbpel 12.5 cm / 4.9 inches , mseg 12cm / 4.7 inches

Current(28/9/12) : nbpel 15.3 cm / 6.0 inches , mseg 12.4cm / 4.9 inches

Goal: nbpel: 16.5cm / 6.5 inches , mseg 14.5cm / 5.7 inches

While you wait for answers, use the search function, for "circumcised", there are some 60 odd results you can read.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Lol i prefer my extra foreskin. It adds sensitivity, and I think it complements my package. But to each his own...
      Progress:
      EG: 4.5, 4.75, 5.0, 5.25, 5.5
      BPEL: 6.0, 6.25, 6.5, 6.75, 7.0

Comment

I look at it like this. If your pecker works fine and does what it is suppose to do I would let any thing near it, especially a scalpel. I know that with any surgical procedure there is always risk but if you decide not to do it the risk is gone. just for the record I would say that probably half of the guys that are circumcised wish they were not. I wish I had my foreskin
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

i was circumcised at age 26. i did it for cosmetic reason. i was always a little worried if women would be tripped out by foreskin. cus i have heared women say they think foreskin is gross. but some women dont mind. i have been married to the same women since i was 22 and she didnt mind foreskin. she said she kinda likes it more now cus its a little smoother during sex.

i am happy i did it. BUT i do remember being at 7 inches before surgery and after i was only at 6.5. do to the fact that the dr. didnt give me enough skin. but after i started pe im at 7.25. so i would say expect your penis to be tight after but you can get it back with pe. and for a month after it will be super sore. be brave lol.

Comment

Why aren't you worried about the sensitivity? You'll lose pleasurable sensations. If it's more stamina you want, you can get it through edging.

As a foreskin restorer, I say don't get cut.
            I am no longer an active member on the PEGym.
            Nice Guy blog posts

"It's either 6:15 or Mickey has a hard-on" - George Carlin

Comment

Originally posted by qb13 View Post
              i was circumcised at age 26. i did it for cosmetic reason. i was always a little worried if women would be tripped out by foreskin. cus i have heared women say they think foreskin is gross. but some women dont mind. i have been married to the same women since i was 22 and she didnt mind foreskin. she said she kinda likes it more now cus its a little smoother during sex.

i am happy i did it. BUT i do remember being at 7 inches before surgery and after i was only at 6.5. do to the fact that the dr. didnt give me enough skin. but after i started pe im at 7.25. so i would say expect your penis to be tight after but you can get it back with pe. and for a month after it will be super sore. be brave lol.
              I always said a true PE'er would PE until he filled out his foreskin if he had one. Skin tightness is definately something that is considered on cut cocks.

Comment

Foreskin keeps moisture on the head of the penis, which keeps it sensitive. Imo people should never feel like they should get a circumcision. Im not an expert but I know a few people who have had circumcisions and they definitely regret it.

I wouldnt pay attention to the women who think something natural is 'gross', its not fair to be pressured into something like that.

However, if you are dead set on the aesthetic benefits of a circumcision and you have already taken into account the disadvantages then no one can stop you.

Comment

DONT DO IT. I am circumcised, and have been my whole life. I am now in my 40's. My penis became so desensitized that I could hardly get it up or cum when having sex. I bought at TLC tugger on ebay and started foreskin restoration 3 months ago. The difference is AMAZING!!! Sex feels better. My cock looks bigger. My glans went from looking like sandpaper to now a smooth, shiny, purple appearance. My dick gets really hard when my wife blows me (thanks to the increased sensitivity), and she now also LOVES to give me hand jobs because foreskin makes it soooooo easy. DONT get a circumcision. That is my opinion.
                  "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Does a pussy look better without those gross clit and labia?
                    Circumcision doesn't make any sense, don't do it.
                    Started May 2012
                    BPEL +1"11/32 (34mm)
                    My stats
                    Stan's stretching journal

Comment

Originally posted by pony2stallion View Post
                      I'm considering getting circumcised: there's no medical reason for doing so but I think that circumcised penises look better and I hear that women prefer it (I'm not too worried about losing sensitivity).

Has anyone had an adult circumcision? How was it? In particular, how was the cosmetic result? I've read that adult circumcisions can sometimes be a bit ugly: there's sometimes scarring and a color difference between the inner and outer foreskin.

Thanks!
                      It depends on where you come from. If you're from the US and you aren't circumsised, It's probably a good choice because most man there are circumsised, which also means most their women are more used to circumsised man.
                      However, if you're from somewhere where "circumsisation" (does that word even exist?) isnīt common (i.e, anywhere in Europe), then you're better off as you are, because most women from your country are gonna like uncircumsised the most.
                      Personnaly, I'm from Europe and I've never had any women complain about my penis or refuse any king of sexual activity because it was uncircumsised. In fact, I've had some say to me (some friends and friends with benefits) that they prefer uncircumsised over circumsised because it just feels and looks more natural. You just have to take extra care with your personnal hygiene.
                      To sum up, just check whether "circumsisation" is common in your country and act accordingly​. Different cultures = different opinions.
                      Initial Penis size (01/01/2013):
                      BPEL: 5,5 inches
                      EG: 5,5 inches

Goal:
                      BPEL: 7 inches
                      EG: No more than 5,7 inches

Comment

Working...
                      X