Quality of Sex after PE?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quality of Sex after PE?

How is the quality of sex after PE? Worse? Better? Bigger dick?
    Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

In which way do you mean after PE, do you mean after your workout?
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Yes, EQ and duration wise after workout.

Comment

It depends how much I do. With hanging it is best to hang in the morning if I am planning on getting laid later. I try not to hang several hours before sex because hanging will reduce my EQ for a while.

When I am in girth phases and mostly jelquing and pumping I can get it up immediately unless I have done way too much.

Comment

Workouts dull EQ then?

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
            Workouts dull EQ then?
            Not necessarily, it depends on what you do and how intense you do it. When I first started hanging I would sometimes suffer low eq for 3 or 4 days because I had not perfected my technique, now I am only at low EQ for a few hours. I can pump and jelque with no loss of EQ, I have only suffered EQ from over training with the pump but when I stay in the happy zone I can pump with no ill effects.

When I say over pumping I am talking about crazy sessions with over 3 hours in the tube, insane stuff but when I stayed lower in sets I can still get a great session in and not suffer EQ. I tend to go a little overboard every so often.

Comment

Sometimes it can give me temporary Pre E, I think because when I do clamping and stuff I kegel a lot which probably tenses up my PC muscle. Honestly I don't get any problem with EQ after workouts. Benefits of being in my 20's I guess
              Starting Point: September 2010: 6.5" x 5"
              Goal: 8" x 6"

Follow my blog if you like :D
              Trying to spread PE to a bigger audience, money off some Penis Devices too!
              http://penisenlargementandhealth.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by alan020 View Post
                Sometimes it can give me temporary Pre E, I think because when I do clamping and stuff I kegel a lot which probably tenses up my PC muscle. Honestly I don't get any problem with EQ after workouts. Benefits of being in my 20's I guess
                I have experienced this too when clamping and pumping, keeping the pecker so engorged can make you ready to bust.

Comment

Sometimes I have trouble staying hard
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                    Sometimes I have trouble staying hard
                    Have you noticed whether it is after intense sessions or certain exercises. I know that it is not recomended and I am one to say dont do it but sometimes I will do a very short pump after a hanging session. If I pump for 5 or ten minutes at very low hg it seems to give me better eq, I will only do so once in a while. If I dont pump regularly I lose the pump fairly quickly. this is why I womt do a pumping routine with hanging, just when I feel I am beating up my EQ. It usually works out that I end up doing so every three or four days and I will do this on days that I know I will not be hanging the next day.

Comment

Interesting thoughts there.

Comment

Edging definitely helps with EQ.
                        01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                        03/04/13
                        BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                          Have you noticed whether it is after intense sessions or certain exercises. I know that it is not recomended and I am one to say dont do it but sometimes I will do a very short pump after a hanging session. If I pump for 5 or ten minutes at very low hg it seems to give me better eq, I will only do so once in a while. If I dont pump regularly I lose the pump fairly quickly. this is why I womt do a pumping routine with hanging, just when I feel I am beating up my EQ. It usually works out that I end up doing so every three or four days and I will do this on days that I know I will not be hanging the next day.
                          I actually did that earlier this week. It seemed to help.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                            I'll be honest, I haven't payed strong attention to it. But let me think...
                            I remember I was seeing that soccer player and during that time I was doing the jelq-free routine, which had a lot of stretching and a lot of squeezing. I'd be able to get hard, just with poor EQ and it wouldn't stay hard if I did it immediately after. A few hours later, I was back up to snuff. So if I did it in the morning, I could bang away at night.

That was the only time i can think of that I had trouble staying erect.
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                              I'll be honest, I haven't payed strong attention to it. But let me think...
                              I remember I was seeing that soccer player and during that time I was doing the jelq-free routine, which had a lot of stretching and a lot of squeezing. I'd be able to get hard, just with poor EQ and it wouldn't stay hard if I did it immediately after. A few hours later, I was back up to snuff. So if I did it in the morning, I could bang away at night.

That was the only time i can think of that I had trouble staying erect.
                              This makes perfect sense, an intense stretching session should have the same effects as hanging. Hanging is known to have a refractory period so what you were experiencing was absolutely normal.

Comment

Working...
                              X