tattoos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tattoos

So I was thinking of getting my dick tattooed...anybody else know someone with a tattoo on there penis...its gonna hurt but ima G LOL

Yes I have said this before but if you're going to do it get a tatoo of a 100 dollar bill. This way when you feel like it you can sit around and play with your money, or you can sit back and just watch your money grow, and if your girl ever says she wants to blow $100 buck you won't mind!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

LMFAO bro that's hilArious....but yeah I reAlly want one

Comment

Or you could just get a 1 dollar bill and show her you know how to stretch a buck.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

^^^^ lol

Comment

But it's really going to hurt. Why not a stick on or some really cool magic marker?
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

So, this woman is on vacation and a gorgeous man with an amazing body hits her in the hotel bar. After a while they end up in her room. After a few minutes he removes his shirt and he has a large tattoo on his chest “Nike”. She asks him about it and he says that he is a professional model and Nike pays him $10,000 per year to advertise on his chest. They continue to fool around and his pants come off. On his right thigh is a tattoo “Converse”. She stops and asks if he’s getting paid for that one too. He tellers her that Converse pays him $20,000 per year for that one. They go back to fooling around and it starts to get really hot and heavy. She strips off his briefs and he has a tattoo on his penis “Aids”. She pulls her hands away disgusted. He smiles and says “Don’t worry. Stroke it a few times and it says Adidas.”
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Tattoo a ruler on it, but modify the length so it appears much larger than it is

Comment

I only know one man who had his penis tattooed, he claims it did not hurt but it burned. I think is nuts!!!!!
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I know a short little guy, probably 5'4", who loves to fight and has a confirmed bumblebee tattoo'ed on his dick HEAD! lmao. Makes me wonder what hes packin', cause hes a cocky motherfucker
                    I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                    Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                      But it's really going to hurt. Why not a stick on or some really cool magic marker?
                      Pain is relative bro I can't take it..one felt worse pain

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                        So, this woman is on vacation and a gorgeous man with an amazing body hits her in the hotel bar. After a while they end up in her room. After a few
                        minutes he removes his shirt and he has a large tattoo on his chest “Nike”. She asks him about it and he says that he is a professional model and Nike pays him $10,000 per year to advertise on his chest. They continue to fool around and his pants come off. On his right thigh is a tattoo “Converse”. She stops and asks if he’s getting paid for that one too. He tellers her that Converse pays him $20,000 per year for that one. They go back to fooling around and it starts to get really hot and heavy. She strips off his briefs and he has a tattoo on his penis “Aids”. She pulls her hands away disgusted. He smiles and says “Don’t worry. Stroke it a few times and it says Adidas.”
                        Lol now that was funny LMFAO!!!!

Comment

I got my ribs done and thats hurt like a motherfucker, I can't imagine my dick
                          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Your ribs? I'd like to see that tat.
                            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

I wouldn't think it would be to bad more scary than anything especially when there tattooing over a vein! Probably wouldn't take long to finish either.
                              Start Feb. 2012 BPEL 5" EG 4"
                              Current 2013 BPEL 7" EG 4.5"

Short Term Goal BPEL 7.3" EG 4.7"

Comment

Working...
                              X