Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For guys with 4.75 girth and under, how have you found your sexual experiences?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For guys with 4.75 girth and under, how have you found your sexual experiences?

share some stories, good or bad. i am curious as they say average is around 4.5-5 but then women always say thicker is better which makes me wonder if the AVERAGE girth is thick enough or can be regarded as 'good/decent girth' or do you have to be thicker than average. have girls responded well, poorly, indifferent to your girth (would be hard to tell, since it could be anything that she is responding to, your length, skills, her attraction to you etc.) but what do you think?
    Current
    BPEL: 7.25
    NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
    BEG:5.0
    Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

Look at my Interesting Dildo Info thread I started here in "The Gym" part of the forum. There are people on Amazon complaining that 4.5 inches of girth was too much for them to start off with.
    Start July 2012: 6.3 BPEL, 5.125 MSEG
    Current : 7.375 BPEL, 5.3-5.4 MSEG, 7.125 NBPEL
    Short Term Goal:7.5 BPEL, 5.5 MSEG
    Goal: ​8.5 BPEL, 6 MSEG, 8.25 NBPEL

I am on a fucking Girth Mission right now. No sleep till 5.75 MSEG!

Comment

My woman right now says that my girth (4.25") is perfect. I'm one of the very few to give her vaginal orgasms with my cock. With my small girth, she's open to doing anal with me. Haven't yet, but it's definitely on the platter.

Plus I'm the best at oral she's ever had. Clitoral orgasms + vaginal orgasms = LOVE.
      Starting (3/14/2011) = 5" x 4"
      Current (7/16/2013) = 5.75" x 4.125"

Short-Term Goal = BPEL 6"
      Long-Term Goal = 7.5" x 5.5"

Comment

My girth is 4.7, but used to be 4.5. The last girl I slept with told me I had a small dick . But I have been able to give women vaginal orgasms before.

Comment

I was 4.5 when I started and I always remember having great sex back then.
          Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

I'm in the 4.6-4.8 region, and climbing. But, the girl I've been seeing, always comes back for more. That should tell you something right there. She always compliments me on how great at having sex I am and how much she just craves me after she leaves. Granted, I don't have a large dick by any means. I fall smack dab in the "Average Joe" category. I also thoroughly enjoy foreplay and sex itself. You'd be surprised at the amount of people who skip foreplay completely. Sometimes, it's necessary for the situation... but come on. Get to it!

tl;dr My girl says my dick is awesome, I'm awesome at sex, and she craves for me when she leaves. 4.7 EG.
            BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
            EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

I was 4.4" for the first 39 years of my marriage and my wife never complained or made a comment. I am now slightly over 5" and she has still not made any comments. I only had sex once before my marriage (also no comment) so I do no not have wide experience in satisfying various women.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I'm 4.5 EG now but I was 4-4.1 and the girls I've been with didn't say anything about my girth. Had a few stalkers after a 1 night stand and this chick told me she had a 8 inch dick before keeped coming to me for more for a while. So I guess if you don't have the girth you just gotta learn how to use it or gain more.
                Start Feb. 2012 BPEL 5" EG 4"
                Current 2013 BPEL 7" EG 4.5"

Short Term Goal BPEL 7.3" EG 4.7"

Comment

Remember that girls vary in size down there too, and they are all different and like different things, just like men.

Comment

Im not a player by any means but at 4.5 girth back in the day (4.7 now), my ex thought i was def above average and the sex was pretty darn good, especiallywhen she was drunk

Comment

This is of course just my experience... so I don't hope anybody will take it ill..
                      But I definitely can fell/hear the difference from my initial to where I am now at approx. 5.25''. Started out around 4.8''.
                      Never ever (!!) had any problems at 4.8'', but if I had performed full oral on my girl as foreplay, and if a bit of my own sexual arouse in the actual act went a bit down; Then certain positions started to be much more about angles to get good friction... And no its not hard to find good angles or just switch to a position that fits better. But I certainly dont really have to think about that today.

But when that is said: All women have different sizes vaginas, so of course your partner also have something to say in the matter!

PS: About the fall of sexual arouse, (just to not get weird comments, haha.)
                      Things like that often oscillate a tiny bit while having sex.. At least if your having sex for longer time period.
                      ...The hammer i speak of is my manhood.

Pre-PE Stats (Dec. 2012): BPEL: 6.9'', MEG: 4.8''
                      April 2013: BPEL: 7.6'', MEG: 5.2''
                      May 2013: BPEL: 7.7'', MEG: 5.25''
                      July 2013: BPEL: 7.75'', MEG: 5.3''
                      August 2013: BPEL: 7.8'', MEG: 5.4''

Comment

any more?
                        Current
                        BPEL: 7.25
                        NPBEL: 6.75

EG/MEG: 4.75
                        BEG:5.0
                        Glans: 4.25-4.625

"a virgin's bff, a size queen's worst enemy" - thn dck ngg

Comment

I just made a similar post to yours you should check it out

Comment

Focus on erection quality and stamina (and yourself as a person), and you will be fine with pretty much any girth with most girls.
                            Initial (06/30/11): BPEL 6.1; MEG 4.1
                            06/30/12: BPEL 7.1; MEG 4.7
                            12/31/12: BPEL 7.2; MEG 5.0
                            12/31/13: BPEL 7.3; MEG 5.1
                            12/31/15: BPEL 7.6; MEG 5.3
                            Long-term goal: BPEL 8.0; MEG 6.0

Comment

My EG is 4.5", maybe 4.75" on a really good day. When having sex with my ex, I would get her to come one or two times vaginally (in the missionary position but angled so I was giving her clitoral stimulation too), and then I would come at the same time as her 2nd/3rd orgasm, which she loved. She had been with much bigger guys before me but looking back I think she was the most satisfied with me.

My current GF is a bit looser down there, and I would definitely benefit from some additional girth, although she told me I was the first to give her an orgasm without using her hands from the missionary position (again by angling myself to give her clitoral stimulation during penetration). She's only come a couple of times this way, but I think it's more because she gets anxiety about trying to orgasm; in other words, it's more of a mental thing for her. The rest of the time she just climbs on top and gives herself an orgasm that way. She says she loves my dick and I should probably believe that but unfortunately I don't. I should also probably add that my current gf has had tearing from sex with larger dicks and has had problems walking the next day, but also told me that when pressed she would admit to prefer larger-than-average dicks (though not monster like the one that hurt her) because she enjoys that feeling of "being stretched".

Make of that what you will.
                              ApolloXL
                              Last edited by ApolloXL; 05-25-2013, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X