Penis Braggers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Braggers

Some of my friends brag about their large penises all of the time. I find it really annoying. Ok, We already know you have a big penis. I have to hear about it every chance you get.. I also have to hear about how I don't measure up to your massive manhood. I don't make fun of them for not having hair anymore or for having poor physics.. maybe I'm just jealous. What do you guys think?
    Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

I think 9 out of 10 guys who brag about their size are straight out lying and are hung like the average man at best. Think about it, if everyone who said they had a big dick actually did then 99% of all men are hung like moose.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

The only place I brag or talk about it is anonymously here...my wife outted me as having a big dick and others want to talk about it but in person it's uncomfortable...I agree that people who talk a lot usually can't back it up.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I think some guys just love themselves too much. I don't know what the point of telling people you have a big wang is all about.

My old roomate used to do that. He would randomly declare, I AM HUNG LIKE A HORSE! all proudly. After knowing the guy, I realize that he probably has a folder of his own photos that he jerks off to. The guy is obsessed with himself. Maybe it's big in their eyes, maybe they're small and want you to think they're big, maybe they actually are big.
        Ask him why he's telling other guys about his dick. Or be like, "yea, with a body like yours you NEED something going for you. Glad you're still at the top with us, buddy!"
        "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
        Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
        Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
        As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
          The only place I brag or talk about it is anonymously here...my wife outted me as having a big dick and others want to talk about it but in person it's uncomfortable...I agree that people who talk a lot usually can't back it up.
          What do they want to talk about? :s
          "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
          Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
          Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
          As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

"I have a small penis."

and that's the only bragging I do.
            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
              "yea, with a body like yours you NEED something going for you. Glad you're still at the top with us, buddy!"
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Well it's brought up a lot...and the fact that I DON'T bringit up may be the reason why...one guy even accused me of wearing a cup to make my bulge and my wife immediately set him straight.
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Hey Toadstool, I also find it interesting that you are surprised people want to discuss large penises...especially being that you are one of them on a site where men and women talk about making penises larger...:s...does this only seem foolish outside of this board with 77,000 members?
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny747 View Post
                    Some of my friends brag about their large penises all of the time. I find it really annoying. Ok, We already know you have a big penis. I have to hear about it every chance you get.. I also have to hear about how I don't measure up to your massive manhood. I don't make fun of them for not having hair anymore or for having poor physics.. maybe I'm just jealous. What do you guys think?
                    people who brag about it in real life have a Shrimp sized
                    penis.

They are just trying to make everyone fell bad about it. I lived in a dorm shared room of 5, 2 of them used to brag about it often, one day they saw my morning wood. They never spoke of it again.
                    Thick_Unit
                    Banned
                    Last edited by Thick_Unit; 03-28-2013, 09:24 PM.

Comment

I used to be friends with one of these guys in high school, come to find out he video chatted with a girl we went to school with and FWB for me, he had a "tiny purple dick". Another arrogant guy made a comment to me saying his dick was at least 3 inches longer than mine in high school. He was reputed to have a big dick but I doubt he had 9.5", as I was 6.5'' then
                      faithandhope
                      Last edited by faithandhope; 03-28-2013, 09:28 PM.
                      I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                      Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

I don't take pleasure in making others feel inadequate, especially my friends, one of which confided that he's between 4-5".

Comment

Walk softly and wield a big stick!
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by bigo View Post
                            walk softly and wield a big stick!
                            hyaah!
                            Used to be 7.25" BPEL :cc_rip:
                            May 4th 2019
                            EL 6.5" EG 5"
                            MY LOG - GOING BACK TO 7.25"

Comment

Next time a guys bragging about his dick, ask him " What you want? You want to sword fight?" It may just shut them up! LoL
                              :peace::hippie::rockon::music:

Comment

Working...
                              X