Anyone ever been with a hooker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone ever been with a hooker?

I am going to Amsterdam next summer with 3 of my good buddies and one of the things on my to do list was to visit the Red Light District...good idea or not? There are several well known Brothels we can visit that are fairly cheap. I dont want to get a disease or anything but I figured it would be a good idea since im a virgin. please give some feedback
    Start 6/1/09
    BPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Originally posted by Loftus View Post
    I figured it would be a good idea since im a virgin.
    Dude, no. If you lose your virginity to a hooker, I can almost guarantee that you will terribly regret it.

Comment

If your on here trying to make your dick bigger and you go sticking it in a hooker with a pussy the size of the astro dome. You may need a lifetime of therapy.

I'd say not a good idea.
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

I'd have to concur with those who've already responded. Losing your virginity to a hooker just isn't safe, whether it's in Amsterdam or Los Angeles. Your first time should at least be with someone you care about and who cares about you. JMO.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Not a good idea, for many reasons. I'm going to proceed to thoroughly ravish this question.

This shouldn't even be a serious question, but sadly it is, so I will answer it.

Reason 1: Your Future

One word: STD's. Don't think I need to explain how a nasty STD would affect your future in a negative way.

Also, if you ever get married or find a woman you care about, you will have a hard time explaining your little endeavor with a prostitute. She could obviously have a hard time accepting that you are the kind of guy to do such a thoughtless and selfish thing. (Sorry prostitute lovers, what can I say?)

Reason 2: Not worth it, no matter what.

Two to sixty minutes of fun, and a possibility of a lifetime of hell and regret. Obviously you care about your body, since you are doing things like jelqing that benefit you in the future. Why would you consider something that is only beneficial in the present and definitely possibly deadly to your future then?

Don't degrade yourself and the prostitute, if that's possible for the prostitute, by doing something so obviously deadly.

It's almost like if you're asking me if trying meth is a good idea. Little extreme? Hardly.

Reason 3: Mentally and physically scar you.

Paying and using a random woman for sex could change your view on women permanently. It could literally scar you. Don't degrade women that are decent by supporting a woman that's simply disgusting.

After such an event, you could look at every woman as simply a piece of meat. That's wrong, and I hope everyone here has enough sense to agree with that.

Having such an outlook, subconsciously or purposely, after an experience with a prostitute could hurt your ability to find worthwhile girls.

As mentioned above, there are physical issues, too. STD's or even penis damage.

Bottom line, It's going to affect you, and it's going to be in a negative way.

Please, don't do something so harmful. Here at the PE gym I like to believe we promote healthy habits, and prostitution surely is not for many reasons.

Hope you read this!
          3/19/09: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.5" at largest part /noticable curve to left; baseball dick
          5/19/09: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 4.5" at largest part/ mild curve to left; baseball dick
          12/25/09: BPEL: 7" EG: 5" at largest part /no curve to left ; less baseball dick

Comment

I would only have one thing to ad to your post buttheadyeah and that would be if for NO OTHER reason, simply have enough respect for yourself. Why the hell should you pay for something you should be able to get for free from someone you care about and that should care about you?

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
              I would only have one thing to ad to your post buttheadyeah and that would be if for NO OTHER reason, simply have enough respect for yourself. Why the hell should you pay for something you should be able to get for free from someone you care about and that should care about you?
              ....and even from someone you're not deeply "in love" with or anything like that, like a good 'ole friend with benefits/fuck-buddy? Why not grow a pair of balls and find a girl who WANTS to fuck you, regardless of how many rejections you have to endure in order to get there?

Comment

I say do it. Just wear a condom. If you wasn't a virgin I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even be asking this question. Travel the world and enjoy yourself.
                Starting stats:

Fl- Turtle
                Nbpel- 5"
                Bpel- 6"
                Eg- 5"

Comment

A condom wont help if his nutts bang into a wart on her . Not kidding wear 2 condoms and a sandwich baggie over your balls.

Look at those commercials that start off with " my name is Jim and i have herpes"

If i had a dollar for every condom that busted and ended up god knows where . I'd have about 14 bucks, but be safe seriously
                  8" bpel
                  5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                  8 3/4 bpel !!!
                  5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                  10 bpel
                  7.5 erect girth

Comment

Originally posted by joeygrower View Post
                    I say do it. Just wear a condom. If you wasn't a virgin I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even be asking this question. Travel the world and enjoy yourself.
                    thats what i was thinknig...all i gotta do is wrap it up alot!
                    Start 6/1/09
                    BPEL: 5.8"
                    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
                    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

ive done 4 hookers. 2 in london, 1 in prague and 1 in dam.

They make you wear a jonnie which is obviously good. Dam is a good place to do one because its legal and therefore they get tested also good.

I think all this virginity losing shouldnt be a big deal. Unless you are like 1 in a thousand and stay with that women forever then virginity isnt special. If you are like me then you will bang plenty of other women and at the end of the day when you settle down the women should want you for 'who you are' not what you've done.

Its part of lifes experiences and you only live once. Better to say 'glad i did' than 'wish i had'

Some of the hookers out there are so so so so hot and you can pick the fittest one. Let us know your decision. I can see both arguments but this is my opinion.
                      26/04/09

BPEL 6"
                      EG (mid) 4.75"
                      EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
                      EG ( mid) 5"
                      EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
                      2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Theres so much free pussy just begging to be fucked. Why the hell pay for it? Some of ya'll need to start going out and meeting women. I realize you might not get any pussy the first few times but if you keep at it you will.

Comment

Ive been to Amsterdam, it's a fun place. If you play your cards right, you wont need to pay for sex. The girls there love to party, and seem particularly fond of American men. (Just dont end up like the guys in the movie, "Hostel")

And yes, I have been with a prostitute. It was a couple years ago in High School. I used to live in Houston, and I knew a couple of profesional places that would ummm....lighten your load, so to speak. If I was having a dry spell I would go a visit one.

But, as for you going to a hooker. well...thats all up to you. What you really have to ask yourself, is if this is something YOU really want to do? You said you were going with three friends so, just make sure that you dont get pressured into doing it. Because, then you will have a bad time.

Comment

I stand beside my original argument that there is too much free pussy out there to be paying for it. And as W.M.P. pointed out, there are also TONS of women out there who want you for nothing more than a fuck buddy. My girl and I actually started out as fuck buddies but things just developed to where we are now. My point remains though why pay for something you should be able to score for free?

Comment

Ya , i didnt answer the main question . I was accidentally with a hooker once.
                              8" bpel
                              5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                              8 3/4 bpel !!!
                              5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                              10 bpel
                              7.5 erect girth

Comment

Working...