Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis study - size does matter

LiveLeak.com - Size matters to women - Australian study confirms

I only posted it because it wasn't totally about penis size and other factors involved played a role/key. It said girls weren't attracted to big penis guys that were short in height also. They had to be at least average height and slso the other factors.
    miami-cock
    Last edited by miami-cock; 04-13-2013, 03:52 AM.
    START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
    NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
    GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

I think there have been a few other threads about this study, but one interesting quote from the article went something like this - Attractiveness increased quickly until flaccid penis length reached 3 inches and then began to slow down. I hope this isn't offensive to guys under 3 inches in flaccid length. PE can get everyone there anyway.

But my point is that the women in this study seemed to see 3 inches in flaccid length as a desirable size. I know flaccid size is not a reliable indicator of erect size, but on average, guys seem to gain somewhere around 2 inches in length when they get an erection. So that means most women find a 5 inch penis to be desirable. Let's even assume this is NBEL, since I'm sure the scary figures in the study weren't pushing their fingers into their pubic bone. That would be something like 5.5 to 6 inches BPEL assuming a 0.5 to 1 inch fat pad. Which is exactly what we all pretty much agree is average. So, like someone said in another thread about this study - no new information here, really.
    ThinJohnny
    Last edited by ThinJohnny; 04-12-2013, 11:35 PM.

Comment

I only gave it a quick read.

They are studying visual appeal or attractiveness, not sexual satisfaction.

When WE (on PEGym) discuss size I assume we mean size that pleases a partner during intercourse, to study that, then their female participants should be asked that direct question not which of these total packages looks better in your opinion type of question.

But again, overall and within context, there's nothing new here
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
        I only gave it a quick read.

They are studying visual appeal or attractiveness, not sexual satisfaction.

When WE (on PEGym) discuss size I assume we mean size that pleases a partner during intercourse, to study that, then their female participants should be asked that direct question not which of these total packages looks better in your opinion type of question.

But again, overall and within context, there's nothing new here
        they showed them an important amount of pictures,
        which means that at a certain point maybe a dozen pictures later when it began to cycle,
        they kinda learned what were the variations in penis length that were proposed,
        so basically they set that 3" length as some kinda limit separating long penis from short penis,
        or in other words big vs small,
        and whenever that 3inch limit got passed they gave positive feedback,
        stating something as crude as i want a big penis..
        so all the attractiveness talk is there to give a sophisticated feel to this study..

yes it may be related to the look or how attractive the picture is etc..
        but in reality (imo) this study is answering to the question that penis size matters in sex,
        since their choice of a big penis is related to a former experience anyway..
        and since a big penis is a hidden factor, it is a very personal opinion rather than a social one and by extension it's not a question of look or attractiveness but rather a practical one..which in this context is sex..

what's new is that it is a NEW study so basically it says that women are speaking more and more the truth about their sexual needs..
        that's what's important at last we are past that era..

Comment

Umm where does it say the women said crude things like I want a big penis?
          The photos did not cycle each woman was shown 50 plus out of a total of more than a hundred.
          grey you seem to ne making more of this study than you should.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            Umm where does it say the women said crude things like I want a big penis?
            The photos did not cycle each woman was shown 50 plus out of a total of more than a hundred.
            grey you seem to ne making more of this study than you should.
            the photos were computer generated whit three factors: height, shoulder width, and flaccid length..(no faces no textures just bodies representations)
            so if there was about 3 or 5 different flaccid lengths, you'll have them cycling rather quick..for example..
            H1,W2,P3,..H3,W3,P1,..H2,W2,P2,..H2,W1,P3,..H1,W1, P2..etc
            and even if there was more than 5 penis length say 100 maybe, the moment the second or the third picture acknowledges them with the idea that penis length is a selectable option, they would promptly change their judging algorithm to another one that will give penis FL more importance and as the results implied they actually did..

i said that if a participant gave positive feedback to a bigger penis it would simply mean that this participant wants a bigger penis..
            without trying to give complex explanation that implies delving into the unconscious of women's mind or any psychobabble it simply means that she wants a bigger penis....which either means that she wants to try a bigger penis OR that she wants an encore with a big penis that's all there is to it..

the thing about evolution and mate selection or residual memory from the past is just a cover up story to protect women from sounding superficial and selfish as men are also of course, or just to protect the "scientists" themselves from sounding too misogynistic..
            greymouser
            Last edited by greymouser; 04-13-2013, 03:09 AM.

Comment

Here we go again.... This isn't about the 500th thread on this topic. Just leave it alone, holy shit.
              BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
              EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

I posted this because it involved other factors and not actual penis size itself and yes I know this topic has been beat to death thats why most guys are on here...
                miami-cock
                Last edited by miami-cock; 04-13-2013, 03:58 AM.
                START - BPEL 7.25 EG 5.25 (MIDSHAFT)
                NOW - BPEL 9.00 EG 5.50 (MIDSHAFT)
                GOAL - BPEL 9.25 EG 6.0 (WHOLESHAFT)

"Having a big cock has made me a cocky bastard" -Miami-Cock

Comment

Originally posted by Thirdeye View Post
                  Here we go again.... This isn't about the 500th thread on this topic. Just leave it alone, holy shit.
                  this is a new study and it's already been reblogged 100 time it's all over the internet, it's only natural that's it's been mentioned in this forum, and the reason why you see this subject along with couple others being rediscussed over and over is because this is related to why people are here in the first place, this is like a flaw in the system, you can't get rid of it ..

Comment

If you need the feel to ask then you have already got your answer.
                    Mighty oaks from little acorns grow!
                    Wolfemothers Progress Log

Comment

Umm grey I think you have made my point.

Comment

I did not know size mattered, and I am shocked at this discovery.
                        Started: 7 x 5
                        Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                        Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Good thing I'm 6' 3" and have a 4" flaccid hang.
                          BPEL: 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6 , 5.8 , 6.0 , 6.2 ,
                          EG:4.75 , 5.0 , 5.2 , 5.4 , 5.6

Comment

What would be classified as "short"? I'm 5'7"-5'8" and hope to have an unexpectedly large penis. I thought an unproportionally large dick would be attractive to a woman, not the opposite.
                            BPEL---EG-----Date
                            6.125---5.250---August 25, 2012 Initial Size
                            6.875---5.250---October 12, 2015 Current Size
                            7.750---5.500---Long-Term-Goal
                            Progress Log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/blogs/s...gress-log.html

Comment

Women like tall men with broad shoulders and a reasonable/proportional flaccid penis......there is nothing new here.

Where is the Penis Reduction gym I'm in the wrong place!

Comment

Working...
                              X