• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Dick Is So Big....

I qualified for a handicapped sticker.

Your turn...
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

I no longer need a cane.
    Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
    Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
    Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

The head of my dick has only seen my balls in pictures...
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

It sleeps on it own bed
        Current
        Length
        15/11/14
        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
        28/11/14
        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Whenever I get an erection I faint.
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Whenever I get an erection I faint.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

hehe Tinkerbell made this exact same thread last year. Was fun while it lasted.
              My dick is so big it took two threads over the span of a year and dozens of people to describe how big it is
              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

My dick so big that one time a male horse saw me take a piss and it walked away with its head down in shame. haha
                Feb 1st 2013 7.25 inches bpel.. 5.8 inches eg

Long term goal: 8 inches bpel. 6 inches eg (reached this but took a long break with some stretching but no real routine.)

current size : 7.75 inches bpel 6 inches eg

Comment

My dick is so big........wait, I can't lie to myself.

Comment

My dick is so big it has its own zip code. It's so big it got stuck going through the golden arches. It's so big I'm always standing in the shade.
                    Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                    King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

I wake up with a family size tent right in front of me every morning..
                      Progress Log
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/57607-quest-big-bad-cock.html

Comment

My dick is so big, Michael Jackson wants to build an amusement park on it

Comment

My dick is so big it takes a survey team to measure it, it's so big I have to pay property tax for it, it's so big it has a snowcap.
                          Sir Bedevere: ...and that, my liege, is how we know the Earth to be banana shaped.
                          King Arthur: This new learning amazes me, Sir Bedevere. Explain again how sheep's bladders may be employed to prevent earthquakes.

Comment

My dick is so big they have to reroute flights when I have an erection. It's so big my ejaculations are classified as a weapon of mass destruction.

Comment

Reminds me of a joke.

A donkey harassed his owner by his constant braying.In frustration, he announced a reward for a solution to the racket.A man came forth and, went and whispered into the ear of the animal.He stopped braying but would burst into fits of " laughter " at odd hours.

The man asked the young man to stop this as well.The man returned a few minutes later and said it was done.To his amazement, the owner noticed the donkey sullen, refusing food and generally " weeping/mourning ".

The owner summoned the man and bade him explain himself.The man said, " To shut him up, i told him my dick was bigger than his.That is why he would laugh."

" And the crying? "

" I showed him."
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X