Just showed my dad.... Was really awkward. But

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just showed my dad.... Was really awkward. But

Just showed my pops the site... It was extremely awkward as one might imagine. But I'm a grown ass man now... 20 lol so I'm free to do what I want with my dam package. I saw he was looking up some stuff about ED so I just had to I couldn't take the pain of his pain of not being able to you know anymore... Just kind of venting but all in all I think this can greatly help him. What makes it even more awkward though is that back when I was 16 he caught me ordering extenze... Oh boy it's gonna be one weird week... possibly month. SUGGESTIONS???
    JUST DOING IT.

Don't order penis pills.

Forget it happened.

Enlarge your dick.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Guys over 40 still enjoy sex?

I'm sure it was awkward, but good for you for stepping up and having the reverse sex talk with your father.

Comment

Originally posted by I Will View Post
        Just showed my pops the site... It was extremely awkward as one might imagine. But I'm a grown ass man now... 20 lol so I'm free to do what I want with my dam package. I saw he was looking up some stuff about ED so I just had to I couldn't take the pain of his pain of not being able to you know anymore... Just kind of venting but all in all I think this can greatly help him. What makes it even more awkward though is that back when I was 16 he caught me ordering extenze... Oh boy it's gonna be one weird week... possibly month. SUGGESTIONS???
        Get your Dad, we can have a threesome!
        "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
          make that 4
          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Why in the hell would you show one of your parents a penis enlargement website. More specifically, the penis enlargement website that YOU frequent.
            Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
              His da has a boat
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by faithandhope View Post
                make that 4
                AH....We are getting feisty tonight! I like it!
                Maybe, it's the new winking pussy avatar...LOL
                "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Yea it can be awkward but like you said your a grown a$$ man so you can do what you please. Your his son so you guys should be able to talk about man sh!t like penis size and ED remedies. On top of that you have a WHOLE ENTIRE WEBSITE as well as PLENTY of other websites filled wit dudes who did what people and a lot of doctors and urulogists claim is impossible and enlarged there penis without surgery.

More over if your pops is dealing wit ED he should check out this site too, probably wont happen tho. When you have in your head that something isnt true your not gonna break, kinda like if someone told me God isnt real, I wont condemn you to hell but im not gonna stop praying neither.

Comment

Good for you. You did the right thing. I was suffering with ED for many years. I did PE for about 3 months, then like magic my ED is gone - like completely!! To be honest, I think I'll share this site with my son, after he gets 18+ yrs old. Don't want him to have problems with his dick like I did.
                    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by draggin View Post
                      I think I'll share this site with my son, after he gets 18+ yrs old

Make sure he doesn't see your stats then

Actually I'm wondering myself if I should tell him about kegels , he is older than sixty and I'm sure he could relit his sexual life with these exercises.
                      https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Well I'm fearless number one.... But number two you don't understand the pain he was going through. He said he was having problems with ED so I MANNED THE FUCK UP and showed him the sight.... point blank. I'm not gonna sit around and let him suffer through ED sitting at home alone all the time while I get a bigger penis everyday and go out and have sex on a regular basis.... that's OUTRAGEOUS.
                        JUST DOING IT.

Comment

He definitely wouldn't be down for that lol.
                          JUST DOING IT.

Comment

Well my dad is different than most of the population. He's wasn't born in the US so he doesn't have that "close mindedness" that a lot of us Americans have. It's a good thing he's my pops or else I wouldn't be as assertive of a person as I am which is needed for what I do in life. I believe he will start doing the workouts even if he does them behind my back. He's always been a fairly solo person so father son workouts aren't gonna happen lol. Either way I know he'll use the info to it's potential because he's a very resourceful person and when he sets out to do something he does it period.
                            JUST DOING IT.

Comment

Ya I'm still really far from having any kids but when I do I will make sure all of my sons know about this... although there is a good chance that PE will be accepted more publicly by then so maybe I won't have to tell them. Who knows, but if it hasn't gone viral by the time my kids are old enough to told I'm definitely going to be telling them.
                              JUST DOING IT.

Comment

Working...
                              X