• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jenna Marbles talks dick

Jenna Marbles ustream - does size matter? - YouTube

o.O

You're STILL watching does size matter videos? lolz
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

yeah i have to admit i am a little into SPH,
      and these videos are alternative material for that..

hhhh but youv'e got to be and know the last trends on the subject since society is not smtg static ..

anyway i enjoy watching them it's not like i am trying to convince myself of smtg ..

Comment

why are you into that?
        Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
        4.7 MSEG
        5.1 BEG
        4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
        5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
        4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

I will never understand logic behind recording youtube videos with a camera...

Comment

...ew jenna marbles. I would love to slap her.
            "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
            Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
            Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
            As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
              why are you into that?
              because it's fun and i am actually into a looot of things involving women in control in the limit of fantasy of course not in real world...
              SPH is just part of a category of sexual ideations that the mind judge as absurd thus harmless involving a woman as a bogus yet mighty opponent...called teasing..

you se i could tell one thing for sure if you take pride out of the equation of sexual fantasy you would gain a loot of options there is too much to explore that way to just let smtg irrelevant as pride meddling in..

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                ...ew jenna marbles. I would love to slap her.
                i think that jenna marbles is sexy by her attitude,
                the kinda attitude when a girl knows that she is not that sexy and act according to it and yet she knows how to be sexy for you anytime she wants..i thinks that's neat..

Comment

I like Jenna Marbles myself

Now the reason I asked grey is I gotta believe that Small Penis Humiliation works a lot differently for someone that is well endowed and for someone that isn't ... You are very well endowed girth wise, yet not so much length wise, so I was wondering where you saw yourself in the spectrum and how you related yourself to small penis humiliation ... so If you could clear that up if you'd like, I'd appreciate it if you dont mind
                  Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                  4.7 MSEG
                  5.1 BEG
                  4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                  5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                  4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                    I like Jenna Marbles myself

Now the reason I asked grey is I gotta believe that Small Penis Humiliation works a lot differently for someone that is well endowed and for someone that isn't ... You are very well endowed girth wise, yet not so much length wise, so I was wondering where you saw yourself in the spectrum and how you related yourself to small penis humiliation ... so If you could clear that up if you'd like, I'd appreciate it if you don't mind
                    yeah man i don't mind i enjoy talking also

well there is form and then there is functionality of anything ..
                    a perceived value and an internal value..
                    if i am short in height i would be percieved as inadequate for tasks involving body work even if in reality i am a multidisciplinary medalist and outbursting in vitality..
                    P.value=0, F.value=10
                    if i look stupid and lazy same thing i would be treated by society as stupid and lazy even if i have high IQ etc..so again..
                    P.V=0, F.V=8..

so in corelation to penis size if i am perceived as being small then I AM small,
                    because even if you prove yourself to one woman that practically you are an exception,
                    there no way to let society and other women in this case adhere to what that woman experimented and evaluated,
                    especially in a case as sensitive and awkwardly acknowledged by society as penis size..

as for SPH since it's a form of humiliation,
                    so she is humiliating you and you are listening to her and you are still there,
                    it's like stating that you are going to win that match by attrition means lol hhhhhhhh
                    i say that it's something between madness because an unnecessary amount of resolve is being involved for an undeserving task, and masochism in the way that you don't make your own orgasm as a priority...
                    btw i like what madness has to offer in the sense of freedom of thought

but to answer your question,
                    if by stats convention i may have girth, by look i am small and i think that that's what counts...
                    greymouser
                    Last edited by greymouser; 04-29-2013, 07:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X