Small Vagina = Small Penis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Vagina = Small Penis?

This is a question I've thought about for a while, but didn't know how to ask without seeming rude or insensitive. Hopefully the company at PEGym will excuse me if I offend any of them, but this is just something I've wondered for a while.

Okay. If your wife or girlfriend has a small vagina (tight in circumference, and short in length) would that mean your son would have a small penis, so it would fit in with your "breed" if you will of humans? It wouldnt make much sense evolutionarily for a man to be born with a large penis in a group of small vagina women, unless he's a very unique case.

OR is it all determined on that male side of the family? I really don't believe this is the case. I think the male and female side both have an effect on penis size. Perhaps the female side has a smaller effect, or it depends on what the female side's men in the family had.

What do you guys think?
    Yes, it has a large or equal effect as the man
    7.14%
    Yes, it has a small role
    7.14%
    No, it has no role, it's all the male side which determins
    21.43%
    No, penis size is random
    64.29%

Tightness is more a muscle tone type thing .

Comment

Good question... John Holmes' mother must have been sitting on an upside down moist bucket :-). I personally don't have any evidence but I see no correlation between the two. Also vagina size can drastically change both directions by let's say giving birth or doing loads of pelvic floor exercises after birth to tighten it up again.
      02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
      04.04.13:
      NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

Interesting question. I have no clue.
        Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

No it doesn't it's all in the genes. There are genes in the both parents relating to penis size. The only thing the male is responsible for it the sex of the baby. A female is XX and male XY. The expression of certain genetics traits are random you get half of dna for mother and half from father.
          Current
          Length
          15/11/14
          BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
          BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
          28/11/14
          MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
          NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

I would hate to think that when they finally can say which genes came from which parent and the doctor says "The reason your son has a big dick is because of you ma'am" would probably kill the soul of every guy that was part of that conversation. It would probably be weird if your daughter had a penis and the opposite was true.

Comment

Also let me explain my point further lets say the penis size gene was

PP= big
              Pp=average
              pp= small

These are the 3 normal scenarios.it is either you are big,average or small.

Lets say...

Mom has the PP the gene for big penis and dad has Pp the gene for average penis. PP X Pp = PP,Pp,PP,Pp are the possible genes combination that could occur.So there will be a 50% chance the child if male with have a average or big penis. The reason i say if male for , if the child is female she wil stillhave a chance of passsing on the big penis trait. It will be impossible for the child if male to have a small penis.This is because that will never be present because of the dominant "P" forcing out the chance of the child being if male born with a small penis.

Even both parents had the PP gene all the children if male will have a big penis. this is the reason why some of you may know of family where the brothers have big penises. This could be one of the reason why.

This what I have showed above is what happens to all your trait the body such as height, nose, mouth etc. involving more genes are other stuff sigh.. This is why I hate school unnecessary information that won't help me get a job.

Also the only way penis size could be cause by the male only , if penis size was a sex link gene. I highly don't it would be it, sicne most sex link genes are defencies and sydromes. Such as color blindness.
              Realman
              Last edited by Realman; 04-30-2013, 03:17 AM.
              Current
              Length
              15/11/14
              BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
              BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
              28/11/14
              MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
              NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Comment

As mentioned above, it would not be the size of the vagina, it would simply depend on what penis-size genetics are in their blood. Like everything else, there is a gene for it (I'd assume), and like everything else, it will come from both parents.
                BTA
                Last edited by BTA; 05-01-2013, 08:38 AM.
                BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
                MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

Comment

I don't like any of the answers. Every girl I've been with has approximately the same size vagina but with different tightness and potential to expand. Penis size comes from both male and female genetics, with approximately equal weight.
                  BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                  MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                  CI:1.5 -2.5
                  Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                  275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                  6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

I voted random but believe genes also contribute to some extent.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

The size of a woman's vagina has no bearing on the penis size of her offspring. The DNA transcription could not possibly allow for a penis to be modeled by a vagina. They are two completely separate organs. If anything about the vagina has a bearing on hereditary penis size, it'd be the clitoris, since It's somewhat of an underdeveloped penis. Realman has an interesting theory there, but I seem to remember a while back reading something which stated that penis size comes exclusively from the father's side of the family.

Comment

I don't think penis size could come from the father's side only. For that would make penis size a sex link gene don't make make sense. It penis size was a sex link gene then everything else relating to size would be a sex link gene which would be so messed up. For that means always males would be a carbon copy of their fathers and there daughters would be carriers of there fathers carbon copy.

We know that when sperm and egg meet only half of the DNA for both parents are used to make the baby. The process is random but depending on the dominance of the gene it may be a family trait. That's why you might a family where all the sibling have a square jaw even including the females. But when they have a child some of there child have square jaws but others don't(these children have the recessive gene for squared jaw that why they don't have it).That's why some of us look completely different from our siblings. This is because genes are random. I need some pictures to illustrate genetic variation across generations and between siblings. To illustrate my points further.
                        Current
                        Length
                        15/11/14
                        BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                        BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                        28/11/14
                        MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                        NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Comment

>>> The size of a woman's vagina has no bearing on the penis size of her offspring.

Well, it could. Keep in mind that the female genitalia resemble the male's except in sizes and arrangement. But I guess, as with most or all of our traits, they are randomly obtained from the parents. And, parents pass a variety of genes, some of which are recessive etc.

A friend of mine in college was reputed to be huge. We both had a baby boy within a month of each other so they spent time together, sometimes naked. Well, big daddy don't mean big son. My son's baby unit was far larger that his son's. I can't prove the difference sustained to adulthood, but I suspect it did.

As for tight pussy, 1) women probably vary inherently in tightness, and 2) having a baby, or especially several, will no doubt stretch things out considerably. I'd think.

Comment

Originally posted by tanaka View Post
                            >>> The size of a woman's vagina has no bearing on the penis size of her offspring.

Well, it could. Keep in mind that the female genitalia resemble the male's except in sizes and arrangement. But I guess, as with most or all of our traits, they are randomly obtained from the parents. And, parents pass a variety of genes, some of which are recessive etc.

A friend of mine in college was reputed to be huge. We both had a baby boy within a month of each other so they spent time together, sometimes naked. Well, big daddy don't mean big son. My son's baby unit was far larger that his son's. I can't prove the difference sustained to adulthood, but I suspect it did.

As for tight pussy, 1) women probably vary inherently in tightness, and 2) having a baby, or especially several, will no doubt stretch things out considerably. I'd think.
                            I can't see anything about the structure of a vagina possibly pertaining to a penis except, as I mentioned, the clitoris. But the clitoris has no relation to how tight a particular vagina is.

Comment

Testes and ovaries correspond, as do the clitoris and the glans, scrotum and outer labia. Pull and stretch the skin under the penis, front half of the shaft; you'll get an idea why women like their vagina's stretched. It feels so good.

Comment

Working...
                              X