Penis Size on MTV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Size on MTV

MTV is a very popular network for young people, especially young women. I watch it from time to time when I have trouble falling asleep at night, ha!

I've picked up on the MTV network making a fuss about penises and penis size. I'm not sure how to feel about it.

Here is one quote from "snooki" a reality TV girl describing a sexual experience.

""The staircase is really, really small and the bed is really, really wide. And it's kinda like an analogy of Vinny's penis not fitting in my pin hole." Thanks for that visual, Snooks. In related news, go Vinny!" from Jersey Shore: Top 5 Quotes from Snooki! - YouTube

Here is an actual clip from "Girl Talk" talking about penises MTV Girls talk PENIS SIZE - Does Size Matter? YES - YouTube

What do you think about this? It seems to me like this is bad for both men and women. Men could feel more insecure, and women could have more expectations about penis size. Not good.

Solution: don't date girls who watch MTV too much. This will solve more problems than just the penis expectation problem.
    Collection of scientific articles and books related to PE: pe_sources.zip

Comment

True. It still disturbs me a bit, though.

Comment

Yea, it sucks. MTV is poison to society. I have a firm rule "No MTV in my home".. If a woman really just wants you due to the size of your penis then she is one you don't really want. I do know some good owmen and I run from "women of the world". Ones without a spiritual base or moral compass..
        Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny747 View Post
          Yea, it sucks. MTV is poison to society. I have a firm rule "No MTV in my home".. If a woman really just wants you due to the size of your penis then she is one you don't really want. I do know some good owmen and I run from "women of the world". Ones without a spiritual base or moral compass..
          What do you mean "women of the world" ? Like a drifter?

Comment

Think about it. Start big.

We live in a capitalistic society, to survive, one must make a profit. In MTV's case, one must have viewers. Keep that in mind.

Now think of Cosmopolitan. That magazine is absolute trash, but it's also a stroke of genius. It manufactures half-truths and complete lies in an effort to lure women, particularly those of a younger age, in to buying more and more magazines, thereby keeping it afloat and filling out its purses. Essentially, Cosmopolitan turns a profit by actualizing what it says it wishes to prevent: singlehood. It keeps its readers single by perpetuating stereotypes and filling their heads with ridiculous notions who, in turn, purchase more magazines as a kind of sedative to being single.

MTV is identical. It feeds off of young minds and fills them with ignorant drivel which, in turn, watch more of it.

If a girl cites either MTV or Cosmopolitan ​in your presence, consider it a major red flag. Run.
            Starting: 4/2/2013
            BPEL: 7.5"
            MEG: 5.25"
            BEG: 6"
            BPFSL: 8.1"

Current:
            BPEL: 8.25"
            MEG: 5.5" (-.25")
            BEG: 6" (-.25")
            BPFSL: 8.75"
            NBPEL: 7.75"

My Log

Comment

The only acceptable answer is if she says "Yes, I watch it. I watch it to laugh at it only though!"

Comment

that'q a new show i thought it was old here's the link:
                Girl Code | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV
                better keep an ear out for what's being told, it's better than ignoring it..
                1:44 the red head is such a b****

Comment

Am i a bad person for understanding why they said what they said? I mean i wouldn't want a gf with a pussy so huge that i don't know if im inside or not.

leave a rep !

Working towards that BBC.

BPEL: 6.7 | 6.8 | 6.9 | 7.0 | 7.1 | >

EG: 5.3 | 5.4 | 5.5 | >

Comment

They should have said "If you can't feel his dick you need to do some kegels" instead of just blaming the guy

Comment

It's a TV show. And really maybe dude's s***was just under par. Who knows. The last place I want to get advise from about a good penis size is some woman sleeping with TOO MANY dudes that her s*** don't know how to conform to any size.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

"He is a guy [saying size doesnt matter].. so he must have a small penis"

7aduY0i.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/7aduY0i.png
                        Attached Files

Comment

"Me and my friends hate small penises"
                          "We get together and talk about how much we hate them"

Girls HATE Small Penis on MTV - YouTube

I really hope that was a joke

Comment

Do not worry that fat chick has never seen a "big one".

it does say it is a "comedy series"
                            Thick_Unit
                            Banned
                            Last edited by Thick_Unit; 05-23-2013, 03:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X