Thoughts on Cologne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on Cologne

I haven't used cologne for years but have wondered recently if it would be appreciated by a female I'm getting physically close too. I know it is too easy to overdo cologne but they sell it for a reason. And I enjoy the scent of some perfumes women wear. (BTW I don't currently have a GF to ask!)

Maybe the light scent of soap used during the morning shower is enough to smell nice...?

Any opinions?

Pick something manly, none of these floral scents.

Don't bathe in Cologne, it's supposed to be intimate and not supposed to be smelled 40 feet across the room. Put a dab behind each ear, a dab in the middle of your chest/neck, a dab on each wrist, and a dab on your balls just in case.
    My progress log

Comment

Definitely something to consider using. The Mrs loves the smell of cologne and scented bodywash on me. Smelling good will go a long way when trying to get the attention of a lady you are interested in. Like Padawan said, something manly, not girlie. An interested woman would want you to smell like a man, not a flower.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
        Definitely something to consider using. The Mrs loves the smell of cologne and scented bodywash on me. Smelling good will go a long way when trying to get the attention of a lady you are interested in. Like Padawan said, something manly, not girlie. An interested woman would want you to smell like a man, not a flower.
        I like a body wash on men. Non scented antiperspirant/deodorant and light scented body wash....... Heck, rub on some Coppertone Suntan Lotion and you would be like the Pied Piper to me.
        "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

When it comes to body fragrances, be subtle. Less is more. No one wants to smell you from half way across the room.

Comment

Over doing cologne is an obvious mistake. What little smells the human body makes are IMO rather pleasant as long they don't sit too long and ripen. Pheromones. Real stinks are created by bacteria and fungi, in general. And colognes appear to be an answer to the problem that some cultures create by going too long between baths. But I'm curious about what colognes can be used minimally but enhance the "atmosphere".

Comment

I dip my balls in a vat of Old Spice and then I go out and address women as "Me' lady" as I bow down.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I have Brazilian friends. When they walk in the room you want to gag from their cologne or perfume.. I know some women like cologne and some have told me to never wear it. I wonder the same thing as you though..

I think that overall you should not wear it at work, but when you have a date you want to have some sort of scent. Whenever I smell this one type of perfume I am reminded of a GF from 20 years ago and it's always pleasant.

I used to have some GAP spray scent. I loved it. It smelled like clean clothes or linen scent. Was never able to find it again though,,

A lot of deodorants work as cologne and they are usually fresh and clean scent.

Sometimes I do some pushups top work up a light sweat before I go out. I feel that it may produce some pheromones. Not sure though.. I think that if you are healthy, clean and working out then you may already smell good..
                Learn from my 3+ years of experience. Tips and tricks.

Comment

Just throwing this out there. BadgerandBlade is the place you need to go to learn about male grooming. Good forum on all things shaving and face related. I switched to a double edged razor several years ago and will never go back, I am planning on converting to straight razor in the near future. In addition, the old fashioned shaving creams/soaps are 1000% better than canned goop. Finally, high quality pre-shave, shave cream, after shave, and cologne can be found in same fragrance lines. I mention this as you can adjust the level of scent by using different products as desired.

here is the link to the forum http://www.badgerandblade.com/
                  Jm123
                  Last edited by Jm123; 05-17-2013, 09:42 PM.
                  In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                    Just throwing this out there. BadgerandBlade is the place you need to go to learn about male grooming. Good forum on all things shaving and face related. I switched to a double edged razor several years ago and will never go back, I am planning on converting to straight razor in the near future. In addition, the old fashioned shaving creams/soaps are 1000% better than canned goop. Finally, high quality pre-shave, shave cream, after shave, and cologne can be found in same fragrance lines. I mention this as you can adjust the level of scent by using different products as desired.

here is the link to the forum Badger & Blade - Home
                    OMG...A man that cares about man-scaping! Are you married?

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                      I dip my balls in a vat of Old Spice and then I go out and address women as "Me' lady" as I bow down.
                      I almost said Old Spice! I LOVE Old Spice. I figured the new thing was Elsha...Ugh
                      Not sure if I want my nose in your balls on a first date.....Maybe the second

Comment

Originally posted by Frog72 View Post
                        OMG...A man that cares about man-scaping! Are you married?
                        Yes, I am married. On a side note, you may want to give a badger brush and old fashioned shaving cream/soap a try. My wife tried my stuff and will not go back to her stuff.
                        In the forward progress of society and feminism, masculinity (in my opinion) has failed to adapt. This has resulted in the figurative emasculation of many men. PE is not just about gaining size, it is also about gaining confidence, but most importantly embracing and learning healthy masculinity.

Comment

Originally posted by Padawan787 View Post
                          Pick something manly, none of these floral scents.

Don't bathe in Cologne, it's supposed to be intimate and not supposed to be smelled 40 feet across the room. Put a dab behind each ear, a dab in the middle of your chest/neck, a dab on each wrist, and a dab on your balls just in case.
                          It's awesome that you said this because EVEN during my longest dry streaks, I always put an extra dab of axe body wash on my balls... JUST IN CASE
                          I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
                          Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by Jm123 View Post
                            Yes, I am married. On a side note, you may want to give a badger brush and old fashioned shaving cream/soap a try. My wife tried my stuff and will not go back to her stuff.
                            LMFAO......Thank you!

Comment

Yo dude , this going to sound weird, but if you are tryin to pick up chicks , cologne that a dad would wear , like polo blue is great ... cuz it smells like their dad and they feel more comfortable with you . Girls also like dudes that are like their dad . So if their dad is protective asshole , I guarantee you she'll dig that if you reciprocate that . Trick is to find out what's her dad like lol.

Comment

Working...
                              X