What is wrong with my penis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is wrong with my penis

This is messed! I am circumsized but its confusing so the coronal ridge( from the diagram posted below) is attached to basically the shaft. I would say it is foreskin except it IS attached so it gets really tight when i get an errection and sometimes red. it is annoying and i want to know what it is? This wanna be foreskin (what im gonna call it) is only around the left and right side of the head. It is visible just looking down and it goes back to the frenelum same on both left and right sides although the right does have little holes in some areas.

Is it normal? Does anyone else have this? Should i get it cut? Other than that i would say my penis is normal and am just a tad scared if a girl would be like ewww is that an std ( which i am afraid i could get or an infection seeing as i cant get under there to clean.

Id really apreciate some help on the matter. Here is the judgung link i refered to earlier.

http://www.newforeskin.biz/images/Simple%20anatomy.jpg

Thanks
    Starting stats

6" BPEL :bad:
    5.5" EG (Midshaft):cool:

Could be phimosis. Have you had that checked by a doctor, you should.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Umm i dont think it is that because i was circumsized but this seems to only be in a few places and it doesn't effect the head of my penis. All it does is attach my head to the shaft in a few areas.
      Starting stats

Comment

It sounds like it could be a kind of "skin-bridge", at least that's what it sounds like from your description, but to be honest I had a hard time understanding you.

Best thing to do is to see a doctor about this.
        Physiological Indicators (the original post)
        :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Cernunnos View Post
          It sounds like it could be a kind of "skin-bridge", at least that's what it sounds like from your description, but to be honest I had a hard time understanding you.

Best thing to do is to see a doctor about this.
          WOWOOWOWOWO THANKYOU soo much years of searching is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps u are a genius for that and for understanding my friggin post i was soooooooo tired when i wrote that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Starting stats

Comment

Originally posted by wannablargerthanu View Post
            WOWOOWOWOWO THANKYOU soo much years of searching is over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ps u are a genius for that and for understanding my friggin post i was soooooooo tired when i wrote that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            You're welcome.

If it is indeed a skin-bridge, then I believe it's pretty easy to fix. Talk to a doctor.
            Physiological Indicators (the original post)
            :angel: Don't forget your KEGELS! :angel:

Comment

Working...
            X