My first time getting head? help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first time getting head? help

So, there is this girl who has been into me for a while, and I her. We decided that we should go to an amusement park together. She lives just down the hall from me. She wants to give me a blowjob. I'm a total virgin, which is unusual for my age.
    Now that all the facts are on the table I present my question, what should I expect from this first experience, will I finish too quick, what will she think? What do I need to do while she's at it, what do I do when i'm about to finish? I basically need a beginners guide to receiving a blowjob, I don't want this to ruin our chances of a relationship.

the only advice that I can give you is to relax and enjoy the moment. take your time and ask her to do the same.

Comment

Dude, shut your brain off and enjoy. She's the one driving, you have no responsibilities other than to sit back and let her. Doesn't matter what she will think, she already likes you or she wouldn't be offering, coming too quick just gives her the satisfaction of knowing she can really please you. Take the gift and stop worrying, there isn't a single thing you can do wrong except grabbing her head and choking her (I assume you aren't that stupid). If you aren't satisfied with my answer I'll tell you one thing you need to do, be vocal especially when you are about to come, you don't have to speak actual words but a signal somehow to her as you go along as to what feels good will help her, an indication that she should expect the final reaction from you would be nice to know without it being a surprise. Moan, breathe heavy, tense up, thoug these should all be natural reactions for you.
      Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
      "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
      "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Comment

Originally posted by TehDBare View Post
        She's the one driving, you have no responsibilities other than to sit back and let her.
        Ironically enough, it will probably take place as I'm driving us to the park. Hopefully she doesn't die with a mouth full of nervous cock. Thanks for the advice though, I guess i'm overthinking it. This explains why I couldn't find any info on the subject before making this post.

Comment

I totally agree with TehDBare. Just enjoy man. Honestly, she will probably love it if you come quick. I can't cum from my girlfriends blowjobs and she hates it.... Honestly, don't think about anything when she is doing it, don't worry about how long you are going to last, don't think about trying to make noises, Just enjoy the moment man. Its gunna be great. You can also just dirty talk with her and shit. I mean, if it feels uncomfortable to dirty talk then dont... but if it feels natural tell her how bad you want to bend her over and fuck her soaking wet pussy... or whatever you want to do, i'm assuming that is correct tho.

Anyways, just sit back and enjoy. and maybe let her know when you are coming... you don't want to joke the girl... or do you?
          Start ~ March 2013: BPEL: 7" x 4.75
          May 2016: BPEL: 7.5 x 5.00

Goal: First get to 8" BPEL and then work on girth as much as possible. Not too attached to the number but more with the journey.

Foreplay begins at Hello.

Comment

one tip is do not think of anything or you will have performance anxiety of some sort .... from my own experience
            Start length 6.75 NBPEL

Current 7 NBPEL

Goal 8.25 NBPEL

Comment

Look at it this way:

If you get off super-fast, it is a compliment to her amazing oral talents
              If you have trouble getting off, it just means you get more time to enjoy the moment.
              "If you want a log you need to keep a log." - Tinkerbell
              "I wish I was average height with average hand size." - thenewdude

Comment

Just relax and enjoy the moment. Also don't scorn her when she finishes and tries to kiss you. For you will hurt her feelings.
                Current
                Length
                15/11/14
                BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
                BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
                28/11/14
                MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
                NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Realman View Post
                  Just relax and enjoy the moment. Also don't scorn her when she finishes and tries to kiss you. For you will hurt her feelings.
                  Whoooaaa I dont know man, I mean he will hurt her feelings a bit but I dont know about kissing a girl after she sucked me off and I nutted in her mouth.

Also I dont know about you getting sucked off in a car while your driving and its your first time getting head period. LOL I can just imagine you swerving all over the road!

But all this is opinion, what is FACT is that you better let her know when your gonna come or else shes gonna be super pissed.

Comment

Originally posted by Oh,Okay View Post
                    Ironically enough, it will probably take place as I'm driving us to the park. Hopefully she doesn't die with a mouth full of nervous cock. <snipped>
                    First BJ + While driving = potential traffic accident.
                    Want to try adding in Texting too ?
                    Do it at home, please ...you'll enjoy it better.
                    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Agree. Do it at home or at least while parked. You definitely want to let her know of you are gonna blow so she can decide what to do with your load. If she wasn't going to swallow then it would be a mess all over you on the way to park.

Comment

Sound advice there, especially the bits about NOT HAVING BJ'S WHILST DRIVING! Make sure your tool is clean and you are wearing your best underwear, girls notice these things. Apart from that you can't really go wrong, except by grabbing her head and forcing it up and down, this will reveal you to be a total dick and she won't be coming back. There's nothing wrong with gently cradling her head though, maybe hold her hair out of the way and you could reach forward and stroke her neck. Neck play is the only technique that I've found works consistently with all females, they bloody love it!
                        My progress log
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/100437-norfcountryboys-progress-log.html#post1241270

Comment

Keep calm and come hard. Having a little sound makes it more pleasureble, both for her and yourself. Don't think so much and enjoy one of the best things in life. Stop worrying so much!
                          “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Drop your pants and enjoy!
                            01/14/12 BPEL:7.4" EG:5.0"
                            03/04/13
                            BPEL:8.2" EG:5.5"BPFL:6.8 BPFSL:8.8"pics

Comment

Focus on you granny and you will last longer.
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X