Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help with Penis extender..

Hi
    i am new to the forums i want to welcome myself here, very grateful i found this place.
    I really don't understand how it works, i have a Magnum Extender, i have heard alot of
    good things from people over the internet and reading customer reviews on amazon.com
    and other places
    (even though amazon.com had a bad review it was minor about the screws are lose or something)
    I have the cushions as well.

Okay this is what i don't understand, the diagram of the guy penis above is using the stretcher, is it supposed to just stretch it straight like this. Or is the springs supposed to go up and down by it self stretching the penis?? cause i am some what confused. And don't understand if i am doing this right, , if i am not sure i know most of the work the same. The instructions on the plastic box don't give me a clear explanation of this, or on their website but it doesn't say that the sprigged device is supposed to go up and down, all by itself stretching the penis.

Can you guys out there help me with this, i will be more than happy to even have a little help which is also welcomed!!
    PhibbysHammer
    Last edited by PhibbysHammer; 08-22-2009, 11:55 AM. Reason: Spamming and linking to sales site
    Currently...

5" in length
    X
    5"(a bit over) in girth

Hi and welcome to the Gym. I have a magnum stretcher. It's used just as you saw pictured. The springs are for tension to keep your unit stretched without maxing it out constantly (if there were no springs). You simply attach it to your unit then adjust the shaft bolts until you obtain proper tension on your unit. (max stretch) The springs WILL NOT move up and down as if motorized but will however, move up and down as you change positions or move your penis. The stretching is constant and is meant to be that way.

Now, as far as posting about devices that's ok, but when you post pricing, comparisons , sales and link back to outside websites selling these devices you are breaking our NO SPAM rule. I've amended your post, removing the spam portion yet allowing you to still get your question across. If you spam this item or any other item again, you will be banned. Again welcome, and please refrain from spam.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
      Hi and welcome to the Gym. I have a magnum stretcher. It's used just as you saw pictured. The springs are for tension to keep your unit stretched without maxing it out constantly (if there were no springs). You simply attach it to your unit then adjust the shaft bolts until you obtain proper tension on your unit. (max stretch) The springs WILL NOT move up and down as if motorized but will however, move up and down as you change positions or move your penis. The stretching is constant and is meant to be that way.

Now, as far as posting about devices that's ok, but when you post pricing, comparisons , sales and link back to outside websites selling these devices you are breaking our NO SPAM rule. I've amended your post, removing the spam portion yet allowing you to still get your question across. If you spam this item or any other item again, you will be banned. Again welcome, and please refrain from spam.
      I am really sorry, i had no idea, i was just a little panicky, cause i have been calling their cust support and emailing the company,
      and no one was responding to me, and i just wanted an answer, i promise it won't happen again. I myself hate spam i get it all the time and wouldn't want to promote SPAM. I really relived, now that i have some type of help that i have been seeking for sometime.
      Currently...

5" in length
      X
      5"(a bit over) in girth

Comment

This one is a bit different Veggie, there are no stages, just threaded adjustment, but it still works fine.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

i know nothing works over night but, i dont know if i gain a tiny amount of something my erection never felt so hard before.. i dont know though...
          Currently...

5" in length
          X
          5"(a bit over) in girth

Comment

hi there just wondering is the magnum extender only upto 6" penis length and vegetarian which extender would you recommend as im looking to purchase one

Comment

Working...
            X