lets hear em! Mine is probably cowgirl
    Start 6/1/09
    BPEL: 5.8"
    EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

I'd say cowgirl too, but then I'd have to say cowBOY O.o. At any rate, I like that one but while sitting in order to be able to kiss, hug and do other nice things XD
    starting with 13cm
    currently (?) 18cm
    going for 23cm (9.055in) until NEXT new year's eve. mid-term goal is 18,5cm until easter!

Comment

Mine is plain old fashioned missionary , you can give it to her with so many variations and hold all of them nice and steady , let her cum and instantly do a change of angle ,speed ,depth and your working her all over again
      Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
      8" bpel
      5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
      8 3/4 bpel !!!
      5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
      10 bpel
      7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Depends on my mood and how horny I am. I like variation!

Comment

The one she likes best has always been my favorite.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
            Spider. It's so intimate.

Second is the belly flop.
            describe how you do these?

Comment

Whatever makes her pop!

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
                Mine is plain old fashioned missionary , you can give it to her with so many variations and hold all of them nice and steady , let her cum and instantly do a change of angle ,speed ,depth and your working her all over again

I'd have to agree 100% with this one. I LOVE the feeling of complete male dominance over my female partner. She loves it too! I put my left arm under her left leg and lift it up to open that pussy a little wider.................BAM! That's the ticket! (for she and I at any rate)
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                  I'd have to agree 100% with this one. I LOVE the feeling of complete male dominance over my female partner. She loves it too! I put my left arm under her left leg and lift it up to open that pussy a little wider.................BAM! That's the ticket! (for she and I at any rate)

In addition, you can reach under, grab a handfull of ass and use it as leverage. And if she's got a big round one, it makes your hand happy too!

Comment

dogystyle is my best
                    What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by TwoMore View Post
                      In addition, you can reach under, grab a handfull of ass and use it as leverage. And if she's got a big round one, it makes your hand happy too!

Yes, that's very true. I usually put my right arm under her shoulders to hold her in place whilst I pound the fuck out of her and make that bed rock like no other.............God I love being a man!
                      It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Missionary but with her cupping her breasts so they look like inflated balloons!!!!

Comment

Doggy style, Aooooooooooo!!!

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                            Doggy style, Aooooooooooo!!!
                            Hell yeahhh!
                            Growing a Prodigious Penis.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              Yes, that's very true. I usually put my right arm under her shoulders to hold her in place whilst I pound the fuck out of her and make that bed rock like no other.............God I love being a man!
                              Can i get an Amen!!

Comment

Working...
                              X