Who DOESN'T like getting blow jobs?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who DOESN'T like getting blow jobs?

I know a lot of guys love it and stuff, but I don't really enjoy it that much and told my gf to stop giving it to me. Anyone else that dosnt like recieving blowjobs?

I know what you mean. It just has to do with your overal immersion in sex. Blow jobs aren't very physically stimulating unless she's a pro, it's just very intimate. I mean it's your girl's mouth for god sake on your penis, she uses that same mouth to kiss her mother; My point is that it's more mentally stimulating to know your getting a blow job. I like telling my girl to look at me while she does it, I also have her hum a song... good fun, you should try.
    Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
    Current:6.25x5
    Goal:9x7

Comment

Originally posted by horse man1 View Post
      I know a lot of guys love it and stuff, but I don't really enjoy it that much and told my gf to stop giving it to me. Anyone else that dosnt like recieving blowjobs?
      Hey Fella,

As you mentioned, a lot of guys really enjoy receiving oral sex and you say you do not. I certainly respect your choice and I was wondering if you would share what specifically turns you off about it? Is it a physical displeasure? An emotional one? A mental one? As a sex and romance blogger for couples, www.thepassionatewife.com, I am very interested in hearing your concerns as I am sure you are not the only one and I would like to perhaps address that general opinion at some point on my blog.
      TPW
      Member of the Month Oct 2013
      Last edited by TPW; 07-01-2013, 09:27 PM.

Comment

For me, a blowjob is way more stimulating by magnitudes! I simply can't even fathom it being the other way around
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. TeenieWeenie View Post
          I know what you mean. It just has to do with your overal immersion in sex. Blow jobs aren't very physically stimulating unless she's a pro, it's just very intimate. I mean it's your girl's mouth for god sake on your penis, she uses that same mouth to kiss her mother; My point is that it's more mentally stimulating to know your getting a blow job. I like telling my girl to look at me while she does it, I also have her hum a song... good fun, you should try.
          lol!

thanks for your reply!

Comment

Originally posted by thepassionatewife View Post
            Hey Fella,

As you mentioned, a lot of guys really enjoy receiving oral sex and you say you do not. I certainly respect your choice and I was wondering if you would share what specifically turns you off about it? Is it a physical displeasure? An emotional one? A mental one? As a sex and romance blogger for couples, www.thepassioantewife.com, I am very interested in hearing your concerns as I am sure you are not the only one and I would like to perhaps address that general opinion at some point on my blog.
            well for me it is because i have a decent girth, and I have been scraped a few times with the teeth (ouchie), and because of that it is always clumsy and not enjoyable (for me atleaset, but I can't imagine her enjoying it)

so basically, past bad experiences.

Comment

I love head...it is a chance to sit back and enjoy your partner work their magic. I understand some guys aren't into it, but damn I love watching and enjoy blowing in her.
              12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
              6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
              4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
              The League Of PE Legends
              2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

I love it! Visual stimulation of watching my wife work it is almost as good as it feels. Especially watching her tease just the head.
                Started: 7 x 5
                Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I don't know if I could be with a man who didn't enjoy getting head. I crave it!

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                    For me, a blowjob is way more stimulating by magnitudes! I simply can't even fathom it being the other way around
                    Totally agree..............my most powerful, intense and earth shattering orgasms come from my girl going down on me and giving me a good, hard blow job..........
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I use to enjoy getting blowjob's.My wife just cant get the hang of it and I don"t know how to train her.She sure does know how to use her teeth to scratch the shit out of tho.
                      Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
                      NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
                      Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                        I use to enjoy getting blowjob's.My wife just cant get the hang of it and I don"t know how to train her.She sure does know how to use her teeth to scratch the shit out of tho.
                        Now this is just a theory but she MAY be doing that on purpose because she doesn't like to give them for whatever reason. Talk to her about it.

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
                          I say I had good teachers when I get compliments.

Theres a wax like substance you can get that goes on her teeth to prevent biting. Maybe massage her jaw?

Tell her what YOU like!!!

Comment

Reasons for not liking it varies. Emotional, bad experiences, bad triggers, etc or physical for some men (rare) it doesn't feel good. Personally I am glad the Mr. love it because I love the feel of his unit in my mouth, is erotic as hell. I think I get more from it that he does. Is sensation play as far as I am concerned and I do not rush through it. I like to feel the texture, hardness as it changes, the natural smell that gets me wild, I just love the whole thing and I can totally tell you I am selfish, I want it for me but I don't think he minds.
                            MrsLooking4more
                            Retired Super Moderator
                            Member of the Month Feb 2013
                            PEGym Hero
                            Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 06-29-2013, 10:23 AM.
                            ​Mrs. L4M
                            BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                            Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                            MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by MrsLooking4more View Post
                              Reasons for not liking it varies. Emotional, bad experiences, bad triggers, etc or physical for some men (rare) it doesn't feel good. Personally I am glad the Mr. love it because I love the feel of his unit in my mouth. Is erotic as hell. I think I get more from it that he does. Is sensation play as far as I am concerned and I do not rush through it. I like to feel the texture, hardness as it changes, I just love the whole thing and I can totally tell you I am selfish that I want it for me but I don't think he minds.
                              Oh my! Coffee and my nitro pills; maybe I'll explode!
                              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Working...
                              X