My Sexcapades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Sexcapades

I had this same thread over at Betterman and since I've sort of taken up residency over here as well, I thought I'd get this same thread started. I went for many, many years without a girlfriend and then last September, I met my current girl through a then mutual acquaintance.

What started out as an FWB situation just sort of evolved on it's own into a fully committed relationship. My girl has an incredible sexual appetite and just LOVES to fuck. Some day, I swear she's just happier when my dick is either in her mouth or in between her legs.

9/10 will be our 1 year anniversary and while we've had some ups and downs (pun intended) throughout the past 12 months, we continue to grow stronger as a couple on a daily basis.

She and I have a phenomenal sex life. She's given me head while I've watched Monday night football and been nursing a cold beer at the same time. It turns her on to please me. And yes, I do return the favors.

One of my favorite times thus far occurred recently when we had the house to ourselves for a couple of days. My girl LOVES to put on little outfits and such to make the sex a bit more interesting and fun, which is the way it's supposed to be in my opinion. So, she comes out of the bathroom in a white blouse that she's got tied in a knot at the belly button (you know, Daisy Duke style), she has on this blue mini skirt that's showing PLENTY of leg and ass hangin' out the back end complete with a lacey white thong. And to complete the outfit, she's got on a pair of white fishnets with this white patent leather stripper/pole dancin' shoes she bought for just such an occasion.

One of the things we do and this just works for us is for me to go into domination mode and talk to her as though she were a total whore and a slut. After I gave her some tongue, I put her on her knees, her face in perfect alignment with my rock hard, throbbing cock and I tell her in a very stern voice "suck it bitch". And she does. She goes down on me and sucks the hell out of it to the point where my eyes have roled clearly to the back of my head.

We intended on actually having sex with her dressed like this but the intensity of the blow job I was getting was so incredible, I just let her suck my cock as hard as she wanted to. Then, that glorious moment of truth arrived where that massive load I had felt building in my balls the past 15 minutes or so had come to a boil and I blew one of the biggest loads I've ever blown and I watched her gulp down every last drop. God, THAT was a seriously intense blow job.

This is just a small taste of what I get on a regular basis. I'm easily one of the happiest men on the planet.
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

So glad you decided to bring this over here. Have you and Renee really been together that long? Damn, man, where has the time gone?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

What! Hmm i smell smegma im telling 10 you stoled his thread and his girl! heeeeeeeeh!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        So glad you decided to bring this over here. Have you and Renee really been together that long? Damn, man, where has the time gone?

Yes sir, it'll be a year on 9/10. Hard to believe isn't it? And the sex just gets better and better.............

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
          What! Hmm i smell smegma im telling 10 you stoled his thread and his girl! heeeeeeeeh!

That aint smegma you smell there KP, that's the essence of her pussy on my cock and fingers...........

Comment

Yeah. MrBigDick, 10 and Bret all get together for a foursome with Renee.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
              If he had started dating 5 years ago his ass would have close to 100,000 posts at Bettermans by now.

Comment

Yep, 90,000 in sexcapades alone.

Comment

Hey Bret if you want this thread to be interesting then you gotta have some adventure. Fucking in a bed is what people like JonPop do. Go fuck her in an elevater or get a blowjob on the roller coaster at Disneyland. Dont let her tell you shes shy. Tell her this will help her expand her sexuality or some shit like that.

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                    Hey Bret if you want this thread to be interesting then you gotta have some adventure. Fucking in a bed is what people like JonPop do. Go fuck her in an elevater or get a blowjob on the roller coaster at Disneyland. Dont let her tell you shes shy. Tell her this will help her expand her sexuality or some shit like that.

This brings to mind that Aerosmith song "Love in an Elevator".......

Comment

Originally posted by happy stud View Post
                      If he had started dating 5 years ago his ass would have close to 100,000 posts at Bettermans by now.
                      Shit, I'd have been in JP's seat too..........lol

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                        This brings to mind that Aerosmith song "Love in an Elevator".......

Damn right. Get that song downloaded then go find you an elevater.

Comment

One time I got my current girlfriend at the time to go down on me while out on the putting green on the 9th hole at some golf course behind my cousins house...she got scared, thought people were coming, and stopped...effectively blue-balling me (note that this occurred at around midnight).

That's about as crazy as I've gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                            One time I got my current girlfriend at the time to go down on me while out on the putting green on the 9th hole at some golf course behind my cousins house...she got scared, thought people were coming, and stopped...effectively blue-balling me (note that this occurred at around midnight).

That's about as crazy as I've gotten.

I can't say I've ever gotten that crazy but it would sure be fun trying............

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              I can't say I've ever gotten that crazy but it would sure be fun trying............
                              Hey Bret I got an adventure for you. Ive done this a few times so I know it works. You go to the movies real late at night and sit in the very back. Try to go to a movie that the girl likes the leading actor alot. When you get a nice hard-on take your dick out of your pants and then put her hand on it. Its like a damn duck to water man. They slowly lean right over and give you a blowjob.

Comment

Working...
                              X