Measuring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Measuring

Guys, having more problems than enron trying to measure. I am struggling to consistently get 2 measures the same. I have been doing NBPEL, is BPEL going to assist in getting consistent measurements??

Thanks for your help!!!
    August 09
    NBPEL 6.25
    BPFSL 7 & 7/16
    BPEL - 6.9
    EG 5.4
    Current
    BPFSL
    8 5/8
    BPEL 7 15/16
    EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
    NBPEL - approx 7"
    The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

I usually have inconsistent measurements as well. I think I get "ruler shy" .

What I do is I take 3 or 4 NBPEL measurements over the day and then take the average.

Don't quote me on this, but I think BPEL will be more consistent than NBPEL. NBPEL probably varies due to the temperature, level of arousal etc more than BPEL.

Comment

Yeah I agree, I think also the fact that the skin can move quite a bit and you inevitably press it in a bit and can make a huge difference.
      August 09
      NBPEL 6.25
      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
      BPEL - 6.9
      EG 5.4
      Current
      BPFSL
      8 5/8
      BPEL 7 15/16
      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
      NBPEL - approx 7"
      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

second what iron said
        Starting Stats (March 01, 2009): 5.50" NBPEL x 5.00'' EG
        Current Stats (Jan 31, 2010): 5.80'' NBPEL x 5.00'' EG

Short Term Goal: 5.75" NBPEL x 5.00" EG (Reached)
        Long Term Goal: 6.00" NBPEL x 5.25" EG

Quitters never win and winners never quit! - Wanda Hope Carter

Comment

Originally posted by RockofFox View Post
          Guys, having more problems than enron trying to measure. I am struggling to consistently get 2 measures the same. I have been doing NBPEL, is BPEL going to assist in getting consistent measurements??

Thanks for your help!!!
          There are many factors that effect measurements. (nbpel & bpel) Like, standing, sitting, lying down, temperature, time of day, level of EQ, health and mental attitude.

Try to keep your measurement program consistent. Same time of day, same way of measure, same mental attitude. Re-frame from measuring too often (measure weekly or better monthly). Do not measure with negative indicator's listed in the PE book. Do not measure when sick, tired, angry, anxious or hungry. Do measure then you feel great and ready to have sex for hours.

Also use your personal best and forget the rest. When you are all excited and ready to enter "The wonderful lips of forever bliss and pleasure", don't you think you'll be at your personal best (EQ, length and girth).

So be consistent and look long term. Some of the best results of PE are not length and girth (although desirable) but accumulated knowledge (that other men and the competition does not have), sexual performance and long term sexual health.

Keep up the rub and tug.

Have a great PE day.
          eompow
          Last edited by eompow; 09-01-2009, 12:02 PM. Reason: spelling
          Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

Working...
          X