Ouch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ouch!!!!

On my first set of clamping today, while setting the clamp, I pinched part of my scrotum pretty bad...I have a natural slight turkey neck, and I always pull down on my sack when setting the clamp as to not bunch up the skin. I must have not held it down long enough, because I immediately let out a "YELP!" as the clamp pinched down on some skin, causing a small cut.

Good news is that it was lower than where I normally set my clamp, so when I re-set the clamp I made sure I held down the sack long enough...but damn, that hurt like a b*tch!

I've zipped my penis into my zipper a dozen times probably , the unzipping pain ...... It always hurts like the first time , i know your pain
    Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
    8" bpel
    5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
    8 3/4 bpel !!!
    5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
    10 bpel
    7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Zippers are a pain. Especially if you have a big dick, those long flaccids don't help either. So slow down when zipping up. I know Americans sem to ahve this time is $$$ stupid mentality but it does nothing to keep you secure.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by growing4her View Post
        I've zipped my penis into my zipper a dozen times probably , the unzipping pain ...... It always hurts like the first time , i know your pain
        Oooooooh, I did this once. Holy mother fuck did that hurt! I've been very careful ever since to NEVER do that again.
        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Last Friday night I caught my scrotum in my zipper...I have a nice scab there now...it was very uncomfortable in practice today.

Comment

My clamp kept sliding up my dick.....odd!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
            X