Growers, Show'ers and Sports.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growers, Show'ers and Sports.

Strange thoughts entered my mind this morning while looking at my pecker that had neatly retracted into it's cave.

Two things. First, all my life I've been active in sports and physical activities. Running, biking, weight training, karate, gym. I'm a grower for certain. Always have been as far as I can remember. Here is the question: All you Growers out there,,,,do you lead active, sporting lifes? I'm wondering if there is a correlation to activity versus how much dick actually hangs loose outside the body. Do "show'ers" become growers when they are doing active things??

Second: Do growers actually fall into the category of "HUNTERS" in life. You know, the kinda caveman that was out hunting in the wild and running from the T-rex.

I guess as far as curiosity goes, the answers could be interesting. What are your views??
    Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Played hockey for most of my life, it always seemed that most of the guys on the team were growers. Not that I tried to find out but after a game and high intensity sport I think most are not showing at that time.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
      Strange thoughts entered my mind this morning while looking at my pecker that had neatly retracted into it's cave.

Two things. First, all my life I've been active in sports and physical activities. Running, biking, weight training, karate, gym. I'm a grower for certain. Always have been as far as I can remember. Here is the question: All you Growers out there,,,,do you lead active, sporting lifes? I'm wondering if there is a correlation to activity versus how much dick actually hangs loose outside the body. Do "show'ers" become growers when they are doing active things??

Second: Do growers actually fall into the category of "HUNTERS" in life. You know, the kinda caveman that was out hunting in the wild and running from the T-rex.

I guess as far as curiosity goes, the answers could be interesting. What are your views??

It makes sense as nature would want to protect our junk.. I mean, having a huge flaccid penis makes you more vulnerable if attacked.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
        It makes sense as nature would want to protect our junk.. I mean, having a huge flaccid penis makes you more vulnerable if attacked.
        That's exactly what I was thinking. I see that some men are a bit upset at being growers,,,,and I can understand that too,,,,but I think that either way, there shouldn't be anything to differentiate the quality of "junk"!! :-)

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Well, guess I'm vulnerable if attacked and yet my plan is to become even more vulnerable...lol
          Started: 7 x 5
          Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
          Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
            Do "show'ers" become growers when they are doing active things??
            As someone who works out a fair amount, and therefore has spent more time than I really enjoy in locker rooms with my turtled up unit, my impression is that showers stay showers. And you can always spot them from a mile away, as they're the ones standing in the middle of the room with no towel on holding a conversation.

Not saying all showers are show-offs, but that kind of posturing gets really old, really fast.
            -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

I am a grower, always has been and I have been playing soccer since the age of 5. Dick was always tiny flaccid.
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

I guess it's like the "showers" aren't necessarily showing off as turtler said, but they certainly show no shame or modesty. On the other hand, us growers probably "could" have less confidence in such a situation......

......on the otherhand,,,,someone with a BIG SET OF BALLS (LOL) could walk into the center arena with the "show'ers" and Fart! This would 1) show some confidence and 2) send everyone running!! LOL

Comment

Interesting theory. I'm definately a grower, but remember a few showers who were athletes growing up, not sure they always correspond.

Comment

This makes perfect sense to me. I have always said I was a bit of both and your theory could be the reason I have always been active as well, even more so now. And now that I think about it after working out at the gym, my dick would be hang long and VERY Thin. Sexually it has a certain thickness to it when I was just chillin. DennyA has me laughing like crazy. I would also like to be more vulnerable. Twice as vulnerable.
                    Get Smart

Comment

Well, I'm 21 years old for starters. For the majority of my short life I've been fairly active as well, with sports and other physical activities. I would say I'm a shower, but I'm pretty active though; especially since the sports I dealt with had to do with tight clothing (leotards and speedos). After a long practice in my speedo, I'd feel I become a grower, since my dick has been stuffed in a speedo for so long, it typically retracts into itself after I'm done with practice. I do a few heli shakes and jai stretches and I'm good to go.
                      Restart [4/17/16] 7.5 BPSFL • 7.25 BPEL • 5.125 USEG • 5.75 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG (not valid)
                      Goal 1 [7/17/16] 7.75 BPSFL • 7.5 BPEL • 5.25 USEG •
                      6 MSEG • 6.25 BSEG

Comment

When I'm sitting around my hang is much better than when I am in the gym or exercising. I think the oxygen/blood demand to your muscles is the priority so you just don't have the hang. Same goes for the shower.

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad
                        Starting: BPEL- 6.75 to 7
                        Current: BPEL 7 to 7.4
                        Starting: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base
                        Current: EG:5.25 mid/5.5 base

Comment

I've trained my whole life, and I'm a grower. But during exercise, it shrinks up to a shrimp.
                          “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

When you're relaxed you get more boners and semis and shit, when you're moving around blood pumping to your muscles doing work, you have less blood to go to your penis around that time ... isn't this elementary folks?
                            Starting Stats

Nov 26 2012

7.5 BPEL
                            4.7 MSEG
                            5.1 BEG
                            4.3 EGBH

Current stats

8.25 BPEL
                            5.2 MSEG

5.8 BEG
                            4.2 EHeadG

Hoping to be 8.5+ BPEL and 5.75+ MSEG

Comment

Originally posted by MovingUp View Post
                              When you're relaxed you get more boners and semis and shit, when you're moving around blood pumping to your muscles doing work, you have less blood to go to your penis around that time ... isn't this elementary folks?
                              It is, but by simply walking, my dick shrinks up. Showers can do simple walking and still have a nice hang, don't they?
                              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
                              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
                              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Working...
                              X