Squirting,...not my thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squirting,...not my thing.

Anyone else not too thrilled with a 'squirter'?

I ask because recently I met a girl (yes, I frequent 'others' while in a relationship), but since this isn't Dr.Phil, or some other 'damn you for being a cheating bastard subject matter', I feel that I can share my experience; without judgement.

Intercourse orgasm is one thing. Oral orgasm another. However, I was simply not prepared for what a true squirter was capable of.

She was cute faced, sexy bodied and ready to go. She claimed a few months without sex and me being a gentleman, I had to oblige. The hook up was your standard run of the mill type of man talks to woman, woman teases man, man gauges her responses toward sex, woman accepts.

I won't get into the sexual prowess we both possessed, but it was 'on and popping'!!!

It happened in good ol' missionary. I was not too deep inside and angled over her in a way to make sure that my shaft would rub her clitoris. I knew the moment was near, but we never discussed the possibility of her soon to be discovered ability!

We were in a hotel, so the cleanup was not an issue, but the 'surprise' was so unwelcomed that I practically sat at the end of the bed and stared at her convulsing frame as she let loose a gushing wave of juices. She was in her own world, not even noticing that I had removed myself from her. It was like a runaway water ballon. Not only did the force of her push me out, but the wetness covered me all the way up to my chest. I did finish, but with that look of terror in my eyes that it may happen again, lol.

Now, I am a huge fan of all things sexual, but this squirting things has me perplexed.
    How could I have known that this was going to happen? If a female doesn't tell you that it's coming, what's a warning sign? And to the men who enjoy this activity, laundry must be a b*tch!!!

Just felt like sharing this odd story because it's not something that I can go around advertising hoping for sympathy. I'll be fearful of this eruption for a few more days to come, but hopefully, there's a method to the madness.

If she doesn't reveal that it's a coming...how am I to know?

Thanx

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
    FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
    AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
    AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
    GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

You don't you just have to accept it as it is and get used to it for it won't be stopping anytime soon. Just don't make her feel uncomfortable about for she has no control over it and the sex would most likely stop. Just ask her to tell you,when it is going to happen so that you can prepare evasive action if necessary
    Current
    Length
    15/11/14
    BPFSL - 8 3/16 inch

15/11/14
    BPEL - 7 10/ 16 inch

Girth
    28/11/14
    MEG 5.5 inch

Goals
    NPEL 8.50 girth 6.00

EQ 10/10

Edging - 30 mins

Only doing Manual PE for devices are not an option at the moment.

Comment

Lucky guy. I have been convincing my wife for months but she is just uninterested in becoming a squirter. One thing you are right about is that she should have informed you before. Squiriting is a big thing.

I have to disagree with Realman. A squirter is fully capable of controlling if she wants to squirt or not. It is just too much pleasurable for her, so she did not want to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by GoalOfNinePlus View Post
        It happened in good ol' missionary. I was not too deep inside and angled over her in a way to make sure that my shaft would rub her clitoris. I knew the moment was near, but we never discussed the possibility of her soon to be discovered ability!
        Boom baby boom!! In that position, you were also working your magic on her g spot, and that my friend, is why it happened. So, it's all your fault, lol

How do I know when it's going to happen? If my husband is working my g spot and it's ready to pop, my legs get shaky, my mouth dries, so speaking(or warning) isn't an option. You'll just have to spread the love around and not focus on that area so much at once and just be prepared should it happen again.

I think us squirters are sort of like Pringles......once you pop, you can't stop!
        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
        If you want love, give love.
        If you want honesty, give honesty.
        If you want respect, give respect.
        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

I'm Jealous! :-(
          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

What are you complaining about? I got a shot up the nose.That salty stuff cleared out my sinuses and everything.I felt i was drowning.

Her legs should come together - Then move your head to the side.
            Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

I love a squirter. The girl I'm with at the moment is like a hose! Go through bed sheets like anything though! Get the snorkel out bro you in for a wet ride

Comment

From my experience with squirters they can't control it if you're working her g-spot so it's up to you if you want to make her do it unless she's just a natural squirter and that's the only way she orgasm. Take it as a compliment because a lot of guys never seen it, I know the first time I seen it in person I was in awe of the experience, out of all the girls I've been with only 2 was able to do it.
                "If you pull hard, it will grow"
                6 15/16"nbpel 5" eg
                1/26/13
                7.75" nbpel 5 3/8" eg
                8/01/13

Comment

I gotta say that it was a TURN ON listening to the "Squirter" stories. I've come across this once in my lifetime and it made me insane with passion and lust at the time. And it wasn't much of a squirt either. My gal says she wishes she could do it for me,,,,,,,,and I believe her but as of yet- No Go. Gee I'm such a slut! LOL

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

My wife has become a squirter and she really can't control it either. Personally, I love it!!!!! We've had times when our sheets were completely soaked - just have to take a few minutes to change the sheets and we're good to go!!! We also keep towels handy too!!

Comment

Originally posted by hangingforme View Post
                      My wife has become a squirter and she really can't control it either. Personally, I love it!!!!! We've had times when our sheets were completely soaked - just have to take a few minutes to change the sheets and we're good to go!!! We also keep towels handy too!!
                      Can you share any tips how she became a squirter? I'm assuming that it kinda happened,,,,,,,and not that it has ALWAYS happened. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                        Can you share any tips
                        Here's an old post of mine. The thread is great. Also, you should check out the Best threads on women and sex located in the Woman's Perspective. All good stuff. Hope this helps

Originally posted by someone_like_u View Post
                        Ok, did a little "research" for you last night. Here's how it happens for me: Husband's rubbing my g spot in circular motions, quickly. I can feel it swelling, getting highly aroused, I'm kegeling the hell out of his fingers. Once I get that "gotta go" feeling, I know it'll happen. I give my husband his cue, and he starts thrusting his fingers(2 fingers) in deep, and when he brings them out, he rubs up and against my g spot, sort of milking it. I have to stop kegeling, totally relaxed, even push out sometimes. It normally happens after two or three thrusts. He brings his fingers completely out and runs them up to my clit before inserting them again. Same story when it's his penis instead of fingers. So, my whole area down there is on fire and highly aroused.

Normally, I've already have a clit orgasm so maybe with the combination of all this arousal and being totally relaxed, she'll have orgasms along with squirting. He is also laying beside me with his legs wrapped around one of mine so I can feel his erection on my thigh. He knows I like this, and he's always working on my neck or breasts/nipples so I have a lot of stimulation everywhere. Hope this helps
                        Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
                        If you want love, give love.
                        If you want honesty, give honesty.
                        If you want respect, give respect.
                        You get in return, what you give.

Comment

Oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

That sounds nothing like the squirts Cusp gets!
                            2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

"Little Town Squirt"

(sing to little town flirt by Del Shannon)

Here she cums, that little town squirt
                              You're falling for her and your gonna get hurt
                              Yeah, I know it's so hard to resist
                              The temptation of her tender red lips
                              But you can get hurt, hur-hur-hurt
                              Yeah, you can get hur-hur-hur-hur-hurt
                              Foolin' around with that little town squirt......

Comment

Working...
                              X