Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What does ejaculation/orgasm feel like for a man???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does ejaculation/orgasm feel like for a man???

Gentlemen…I need a big favour…

Yesterday, I published an article on my blog about 14 ways in which a woman can orgasm. With each description, I not only provided the location/method but also indicated where women can expect to feel the sensations in her body and what those sensations could feel like.

I would like to eventually write a similar post to educate others about the various men’s orgasms as I have discovered that there are at least 7 different ways in which men can experience orgasm:

· Intercourse
    · Manual (Hand Job)
    · Oral (Blow Job)
    · Prostrate/Anal
    · Fantasy (no genital stimulation – voyeurism, imagination, reading erotica etc.)
    · Nipple/breast
    · Toys (cock rings, etc)

But alas, despite my great respect and fondness for the male genitals, I am not a man and cannot truly know what a male orgasm feels like or where exactly those sensations are felt in his body…so I am asking/pleading with you to share your experience and wisdom about the male orgasm so that I may share it with my readers.

What I would like to know is:

1) What does it feel like when you climax/ejaculate? (intense? subtle? hot? warm? tingly?)

2) Other than your penis, are there other places in your body that you feel sensations when you orgasm? (base of spine? head rush? sensations in the lower belly? toes?)

3) Do all orgasms feel the exact same or is there a difference in the sexual sensation/feeling based on which method brought you to orgasm? (Does say, an intercourse orgasm feel more/less intense than a hand job or blow job?)

4)What is your most favourite method(s) for achieving orgasm? Why?

Please feel free to answer any or all of the questions and if for whatever reason you are not comfortable replying on this thread, please consider PMing me your responses instead as I could really, really use your input and I would also like to determine if orgasms feel the same for both men and women...
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 08-23-2013, 09:20 PM.

Oh way to early for this one; I'll go get some coffee and come back with my answers, some of which may be good!
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I'm going to get on this today also, I just need to wake up first lol
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Hey Cusp82 and Jay1983,

Thank you for considering my questions, despite the earliness of the morning...I have to be honest, I didn't realize that (anonymous) men would consider such questions difficult. Maybe they find the questions unusual or unimportant? Maybe because most men don't give much thought to what an orgasm feels like (other than good)? Or maybe it is something else entirely?

Comment

I would like to post a response when I can get to a computer. My wife and I have discussed this topic in detail.
          Guess I need to start keeping track.
          9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
          11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
          11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
          3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
          12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
          9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
          Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

Originally posted by thepassionatewife View Post
            Hey Cusp82 and Jay1983,

Thank you for considering my questions, despite the earliness of the morning...I have to be honest, I didn't realize that (anonymous) men would consider such questions difficult. Maybe they find the questions unusual or unimportant? Maybe because most men don't give much thought to what an orgasm feels like (other than good)? Or maybe it is something else entirely?
            No dear you are right. Most men don't consider what an orgasm feels like; they just want many of them and often. We're not as cerebral as you ladies. I will get back here when I have a few extra moments and give you my thoughts. Hell I just may have to go and have one to remember, and to be accurate.

Comment

Well, I'm going straight for the jugular on this one and answer the question. Orgasm and ejaculation for me is unlike ANY sensation on the face of this planet. I can't explain the pleasure feeling associated with it because it's just f'n good. Many times, with intercourse, just before I blow or I'm about to blow, my whole body will tense up and the feeling is so good I'll actually groan out loud. That same feeling is magnified 10X when I'm given a blow job and ejaculate from that................not only do I cum harder from a blow job but the feeling is so intense, I almost man scream it's that good............this is one reason why when I'm given a bj when the kids are asleep in the next room, I have to be seriously quiet and it's NOT easy.....lmao

I hope this comes close to answering your question.....
              It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Hey Cusp82 and Jay1983,

The question isn't difficult, it's just that, well, for myself, I don't know how to accurately describe the sensation other that it feels incredibly good, makes my entire body tense up and I want them over and over and over again..........:-)
                It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I'll swing in tonight when I'm at the computer so I can add to the discussion
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    No dear you are right. Most men don't consider what an orgasm feels like; they just want many of them and often. We're not as cerebral as you ladies. I will get back here when I have a few extra moments and give you my thoughts. Hell I just may have to go and have one to remember, and to be accurate.
                    I am not sure if it is because women are more cerebral; it may be that we simply use more descriptive words?

LMAO...maybe what I should have said is...

"Ok Gentlemen, for your homework assignment today, you will need to engage in at least 3 forms of penis stimulation until orgasm is reached. Please inform your partner that you will be requiring their help with this task. Be sure to pay attention to any and all sensations and note any differences/similarities between manual, oral, penetration and/or any other sexual stimulation you attempt. Continue to stimulate and orgasm until you have sufficient answers. Please report your experiences here. That is all, class dismissed."

It's not very romantic...but it could be a fun homework assignment, yes?

Comment

I am not sure if it is because women are more cerebral; it may be that we simply use more descriptive words?

LMAO...maybe what I should have said is...

"Ok Gentlemen, for your homework assignment today, you will need to engage in at least 3 forms of penis stimulation until orgasm is reached. Please inform your partner that you will be requiring their help with this task. Be sure to pay attention to any and all sensations and note any differences/similarities between manual, oral, penetration and/or any other sexual stimulation you attempt. Continue to stimulate and orgasm until you have sufficient answers. Please report your experiences here. That is all, class dismissed."

It's not very romantic...but it could be a fun homework assignment, yes?
                      Okay lady now you're talking!

Comment

Like being transported directly to heaven for a few seconds and then you want to do it all over again.
                        I think we're all on a quest for the perpetual orgasm. They say that pigs have orgasms that last for several minutes.
                        Some things in life can hardly be described with words, but the feeling a man has when he shoots his load of juices under high pressure into a vagina that he is deeply in love with is the absolute ultimate experience in life.
                        Ok now it's you turn. What's it like for a woman?

It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.- K.Popper
                        Strength is the outcome of need, security sets a premium on feebleness.-Wells

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          Well, I'm going straight for the jugular on this one and answer the question. Orgasm and ejaculation for me is unlike ANY sensation on the face of this planet. I can't explain the pleasure feeling associated with it because it's just f'n good. Many times, with intercourse, just before I blow or I'm about to blow, my whole body will tense up and the feeling is so good I'll actually groan out loud. That same feeling is magnified 10X when I'm given a blow job and ejaculate from that................not only do I cum harder from a blow job but the feeling is so intense, I almost man scream it's that good............this is one reason why when I'm given a bj when the kids are asleep in the next room, I have to be seriously quiet and it's NOT easy.....lmao

I hope this comes close to answering your question.....
                          Thanks so much for your response MBD...it was a great answer! Just to clarify, for you, oral stimulation is much more "intense" than penetration. How does manual stimulation rate? More/less intense than penetration and/or oral? Is manual stimulation different when done by someone else?

You mention that your body tenses up - is it your entire body? Do you feel any other sensations - like tingles, warmth, etc.? When you say you "cum harder" does that mean "intensity" or something else?

Sorry to bombard you with so may questions...

Comment

Originally posted by second lensman View Post
                            Like being transported directly to heaven for a few seconds and then you want to do it all over again.
                            I think we're all on a quest for the perpetual orgasm. They say that pigs have orgasms that last for several minutes.
                            Some things in life can hardly be described with words, but the feeling a man has when he shoots his load of juices under high pressure into a vagina that he is deeply in love with is the absolute ultimate experience in life.
                            Ok now it's you turn. What's it like for a woman?
                            Thanks so much for answering second lensman,

Can you describe that "feeling of heaven" in sensations - hot, sharp, euphoric?
                            Where do you actually "feel" this sensation? throughout your entire body, only one part of your body?

It may help you understand what I am looking for and it will certainly describe what myself and many other women feel during various kinds of orgasm if you check out my blog post: http://wp.me/p31Ekg-15w

Comment

The intense pleasure starts to build up in the genital area the entire area and as I orgasm I get uncontrolable contractions and each one sends an amazing feeling radiating from the genital are throughout my entire body, literally. then there is just a really realaxed happy euphoric state.

Comment

Working...
                              X