I'm convinced to stay on PE as a lifetime thing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm convinced to stay on PE as a lifetime thing

I've been doing structured routines on PE now for 3 months. Proper rest and days off. I've been keeping logs the whole time and will continue to do so. I've taken before pics and have measured myself about once a month. I have made gains....almost 1" in length and .5 in girth.

Why wasn't I doing this before, correctly, increasing the intensity gradually, just being patient and focused? I can tell, even without measuring, that I'm getting bigger. My cock feels and looks bigger. My erections are longer lasting. When I do my jelqing, and this sounds weird, but I don't have to do much at all get to get semi-hard...as I'm rubbing lube on my cock, noticing how bigger it's getting, I get hard just seeing that. :-)

This is a lifetime thing now, fellas.

Power and a big penis to you terrya.

Comment

We care for our teeth and our feet, our hair and most other body parts all of our lives, why not our penis? ITs a Lifetime commitment for me as well. Good Luck to you!!
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

This is actually the very reason why I've never kept a log or haven't been a fan of measuring; once I saw how my penis reacted positively from the very first week, I knew that I was a "Lifer". However, for all those who choose to keep logs and all that jazz, if it helps with keeping you motivated and all then more power to you.

Comment

My story pole is all the log I need.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Lifer here as well for the same reasons all have stated above. I love this stuff!!
            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

RGR that!
              Starting - 5" BPEL 4 1/8" EG
              Now - 5 3/4" BPEL 4 3/8" EG

Sure wish i knew 10 yeas ago what i know now...

Comment

PE keeps your dick on red alert plus makes it bigger. Why would you ever stop? I'm afraid my dick will become the size of a Pringle can.
                Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                8" bpel
                5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                8 3/4 bpel !!!
                5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                10 bpel
                7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Working...