Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why the world of men is bound to the levels of Testosterone in the body -My words

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the world of men is bound to the levels of Testosterone in the body -My words

Why the world of men is bound to the levels of Testosterone in the body an article in My words just for the sake of Pegym.

First of all I want to tell you that this is an article Ive written which will be based upon facts and upon my own observations.

First of all,Testosterne is an important factor when it comes to building muscles,its the primary and most used subtance in the bodybuilding world to achive those superman muscles. Everytime people hear "Testosterone" they think "bodybuilders" and muscles. But there is a big part missing which many does not understand. Testosterone is essential to build muscle but is even more essential to feel good as a human.
    Testosterone is the key substance to selfconfidence and feeling good about oneself. Testosterone has the power of changing ones "view of the world" and our "mood", it changes how we interpret things and even peoples acts against us.
    The word optimism can not really be mentioned without Testosterone,give the depressed man a way to increase his T levels and he will rise to the skies with happiness.
    Our minds are controlled by how we "think" and what attitude we use against things that happens. But since we are bound to the substances of our body not even the most depressing moment can hold back the positive wave which comes from Testosterone.

I have confirmed this a thousand times troughout my life and As a Man I officially worship Testosterone.

I have sometimes been down into the dirt mentally,but when I started eating a Testosterone focused diet my life started to sparkle and I was filled with a new and happy way of living life and my view of life completely changed,everything became so much better "I <3 life" (This symbol can describe most of my feelings at that moment).

With these words I hope that Ive given some of you a better understanding of the role T plays in our lives.

Bring Testosterone into you life and your bound to joy It can turn the sinking ship into a success train of joy and correct interpreation of the enviroment *I give you my word as a man*

Sources:
    Depression in Men
    Testosterone therapy: Can it help older men feel young again? - MayoClinic.com
    *My own experience and the response Ive gotten observing men in my enviroment.
    C.Phantasy
    Last edited by C.Phantasy; 09-14-2009, 02:38 PM.
    Start:2008-10-4
    Reborn Alpha Male
    BPFSL (18")
    FG (10 cm )
    BPEL ( 23 cm)
    MEG (15 cm)
    ----
    EQ (~ 8)

Very nice, CP. Although even the highest T levels do not solely make a man immune to circumstantial blues, truth is that healthy levels of T will help a man get through any rough times a lot easier than a guy with low T levels.

Can you point us to some sites where we can read about a T-friendly diet?

Comment

I thought all you Nu Yawk guys lived on pizza.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post

How can we produse testosterone from our bodys.I am mad about my body because I know that sometimes I felt bad it was not about my size but because I knew I had low testosterone levels.Can you tell me how can I raise it except of PE
        What I have manage in these 4 years of serious PE is something extreme more extreme even from yoga.I can put my mind in my penis and force blood into it without a errection with out a feeling just with my relaxation and mind game and send it from 6" to 8.4".I seriously find it very strange:D :p

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          All that oil drippin' from a fresh, folded slice is good for testosterone; well, at least for MY testosterone.

Comment

Yea T levels take green tea to raise and passion flower to keep it from converting over to estrogen. Now here is a question. Who produces more estrogen?

(A) A 60 year old woman?

(B) A 60 year old man?

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
              Very nice, CP. Although even the highest T levels do not solely make a man immune to circumstantial blues, truth is that healthy levels of T will help a man get through any rough times a lot easier than a guy with low T levels.

Can you point us to some sites where we can read about a T-friendly diet?
              A simple Testosterone diet would consist of eating Crucifix Vegetables with every meal.

If you need a diet plan,then I would recommend the Warrior Diet or Caveman diet.

And I will not go trough "how to raise you T levels by excercising" and so on as you can find that information almost everywhere.

But I will on the other hand point out that "Sleeping at daytime" works very well. I sleep for a small time after school outside in the garden or in our sofa,it has really improved my life a lot and I feel more "power" inside of me.

KP,to answer your question,Woman tend to produce less estrogen as the get older which elevates the T levels in their body,its a tricky question
              Reborn Alpha Male
              BPFSL (18")
              FG (10 cm )
              BPEL ( 23 cm)
              MEG (15 cm)
              ----
              EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                A simple Testosterone diet would consist of eating Crucifix Vegetables with every meal.

Crucifix? Never heard the word before; gotta go look into it.

If you need a diet plan,then I would recommend the Warrior Diet or Caveman diet.

And I will not go trough "how to raise you T levels by excercising" and so on as you can find that information almost everywhere.

All that info I got already from years of reading on the theme and putting the knowledge into work at the gym

But I will on the other hand point out that "Sleeping at daytime" works very well. I sleep for a small time after school outside in the garden or in our sofa,it has really improved my life a lot and I feel more "power" inside of me.

Man, I would LOVE to be able to catch some sleep at daytime, but even if I only take a 20min nap, I then have a horrible time trying to fall asleep when nighttime comes. I'll basically be up all night if I catch some sleep during the day.

Comment

Crucifix plants = Brocooli,Cabbage and so on.
                  cruciferous vegetable - definition of cruciferous vegetable by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The real name is Cruciferous.
                  -------------------------
                  I get your point bro
                  Reborn Alpha Male
                  BPFSL (18")
                  FG (10 cm )
                  BPEL ( 23 cm)
                  MEG (15 cm)
                  ----
                  EQ (~ 8)

Comment

Yep those crucifix veggies knock the bad estrogen for a loop.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by C.Phantasy View Post
                      Crucifix plants = Brocooli,Cabbage and so on.
                      cruciferous vegetable - definition of cruciferous vegetable by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

The real name is Cruciferous.
                      -------------------------
                      I get your point bro
                      I had heard the word Cruciferous before but I've never known much about vegetables so I wouldn't have known with either of those 2 words. I really wanna learn about vegetables cause I know they are healthy and great for keeping low body-fat levels. Are there any websites or even books you would recommend for learning about and picking out the right vegetables for overall health and healthy Testosterone? I'd love to learn and start including a handful of vegetables in my daily diet. There's been a lot of buzz lately about plant-based diets and their endless benefits for athletes and fitness aficonados all over. I'll always love my steaks and all, but I'd definitelly love to get on the bus in terms of veggies and all their benefits.

Comment

Originally posted by vegetarian
                        I used to have the same problem. Perhaps you have 'non-24-hour sleep-wake syndrome', just like me. And so I came across Polyphasic sleep patterns. ( How To Hack Your Brain, Part 1: Sleep | Dustin Curtis ) I'm not really a hardcore practitioner of polyphasic sleep, but I do try to get two naps during the day.
                        Very interesting. I think my sleep problems have to do with the fact that I have a deviated septum and tend to get a little stuffy here and there as a result of the sinus allergies I tend to get. Right now here in NY we're just getting through the Fall allergens, so my nose has been a little clogged here and there. I've noticed a solid correlation between how clogged or clear my sinuses are at any given time my energy levels. The more clear my sinuses are, the better I can breathe and therefore the better my body rests during sleep; when I can breathe properly through my nose, my energy levels are at their best. I'm looking fwd to get this problems fixed next semester and experience the boost that it's gonna give to my life. Proper rest is VERY important for maintaining optimal Testosterone levels and in order to get proper rest, you have to be able to breathe properly.

Comment

Originally posted by W.M.P. View Post
                          I had heard the word Cruciferous before but I've never known much about vegetables so I wouldn't have known with either of those 2 words. I really wanna learn about vegetables cause I know they are healthy and great for keeping low body-fat levels. Are there any websites or even books you would recommend for learning about and picking out the right vegetables for overall health and healthy Testosterone? I'd love to learn and start including a handful of vegetables in my daily diet. There's been a lot of buzz lately about plant-based diets and their endless benefits for athletes and fitness aficonados all over. I'll always love my steaks and all, but I'd definitelly love to get on the bus in terms of veggies and all their benefits.
                          Jimbo. I sent you an e-mail with all that you need to know.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Just got it, Sensei. Very nice table indeed.

Comment

Sounds like you need an of on that nose i had one very worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                              X