Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Sticks It In?

Yes, I am in research mode again...

It may seem like a silly thing to ask about but sometimes the issue of who sticks the penis into the vagina can sometimes be significant. So I ask you, when engaging in partner sex, who usually guides the manly missile in for a landing? You? Your Partner? Both? What are the reason(s) for your choice?
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 09-05-2013, 07:37 PM.

In our case, the Mrs is the one who mostly guides it in during regular vanilla sex. When she is tied up during our super naughty times, I am the one who gets the pleasure of sticking it where it needs to be.

No particular reason why she does that I can think of. Just seems to happen that way.
    Looking4more
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Feb 2013
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Looking4more; 09-05-2013, 07:42 PM.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Usually me!
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I would say about 50/50, just the way it happens. Sometimes we try hands free, just for the fun of it . That, I would also say goes 50/50, lol.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
          I would say about 50/50, just the way it happens. Sometimes we try hands free, just for the fun of it . That, I would also say goes 50/50, lol.
          Hey W4I,

Does it depend on the sex position you are in or is there some other reason?

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
            Usually me!
            Hey DD,

Any particular reason why? Convenience? Preference? Something else?

Comment

Both being involved, I guess. Of course, some positions it's easier for me (doggy) and some are better for her (cowgirl).

Comment

Gotcha! Thanks Fella.

Comment

I do most of the time upon initial penetration, though she will sometimes guide it back in if it slips out

Edited to remove the horrible autocorrects imposed by my retarded phone!
                  donjelqer76
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by donjelqer76; 09-05-2013, 09:33 PM.
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

She likes for me to rub my glans on her for foreplay when I am behind her so I guide it then.

When she is on top she guides me due to a high erection angle. I enjoy both ways.

Comment

I would say we are a 50/50 split as well, depends on the position. If we are spooning she does, doggy I do.
                      Guess I need to start keeping track.
                      9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
                      11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
                      11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
                      3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
                      12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
                      9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
                      Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post
                        Yes, I am in research mode again...

It may seem like a silly thing to ask about but sometimes the issue of who sticks the penis into the vagina can sometimes be significant. So I ask you, when engaging in partner sex, who usually guides the manly missile in for a landing? You? Your Partner? Both? What are the reason(s) for your choice?
                        I do. We have our best sex early morning.........we take advantage of that morning wood. I'll get hard, see if she's interested (that's always a "yes" answer) and she spreads her legs, I climb on top and stick it in. Reason for my choice? Well, I like dominating my girl in that way..........when she submits to me and spreads her legs giving me full access to that sweet pussy, I feel as the man it's my job and duty to penetrate and give it to her good, long and hard :-)
                        It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

T.P.W., you ask the most interesting questions . I had to think about it actually, we are a fairly even split and it almost entirely depends on the position. Her on top, she puts it in, doggy, I put it in, me on top we sort of divide up for no real reason. I kind of like when she pulls me in actually...hot
                          Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

I am in full charge of the missile. She is a bit of a prude when it comes to sex so she usually let's me handle the controls. Bear in mind we grew up prior to the sexual revolution.
                            Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                            12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                            12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                            01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                            01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                            01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                            Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

LOL...sorry about the inquiries Steneo, I assure you, there really is a method to my (research) madness. Although there are a few other groups (readers, FB, etc) that I source for accurate sexual information for my blog, I find the men and women here on the Gym to be the most forthcoming, honest and detailed...and at times, quite entertaining group so I hit you guys up often. But trust me, I truly do appreciate it.
                              TPW
                              Member of the Month Oct 2013
                              Last edited by TPW; 09-05-2013, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X