Need help achieving DOs - plateauing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help achieving DOs - plateauing

Hey guys, I'm really struggling to achieve a DO and it is starting to get a bit frustrating. I feel like I've plateaued, but I'm not sure what the sticking point is exactly.

I finished minutemans program some time ago (well, I didn't quite do the full level 3, simply because I didn't have 2 hours a day to spend doing erect kegels - plus it seemed overkill with gym training and PE). Since then, I have been doing 20 x 15 second towel raises every morning and a brief (25 min) kegel routine at work including:

- brief warmup
    - 3 x 1min kegel hold
    - 15 x 5 sec tri step kegels
    - 3 x 1min reverse hold
    - 10 x 20 sec strong kegel hold
    - 3 x 1min reverse hold

I find with the towel raises, my cock droops down a bit (although I'm holding the kegel strongly) - I'm not sure if this means the kegel isn't strong enough or if the towel is simply heavy (is it even possible to hold the towel completely upright? surely as soon as you add some weight, your cock will fall down at least a little under the weight??)

Basically, when I attempt a DO, I can hold back the orgasm for a little while, but the pressure is inevitably too much and I can't hold on. It feels like I lack both the strength and also the stability (in that strong kegel hold) to achieve this.

What do I need to do or what am I doing wrong? I really want to be able to achieve this soon and then be able to go into maintenance mode with my kegel program!

Any help would be greatly appreciated guys

I am also only attempting this once or twice a week as I don't want to overwork it. So it could possibly be a skill / timing issue, but it seems more likely that I'm just not strong enough. The towel raise question is an important one as well - I thought I was doing these right, but is it possible that I'm actually doing it wrong as well??
    BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5
    MSEG: 5.125, 5.25, 5.375, 5.5, 5.625, 5.75

The kegel strength seems to be enough for DO in the routine, though lack of strength is the obvious answer.

What has been your edging routine ?

The k/rk routine provides the strength for DO ,the edging routine creates the skill for it's application.

Comment

There is advice on edging in MMO group which you are a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        The kegel strength seems to be enough for DO in the routine, though lack of strength is the obvious answer.

What has been your edging routine ?

The k/rk routine provides the strength for DO ,the edging routine creates the skill for it's application.
        How would I go about getting even stronger?

I chose the tri-step kegel and 20 second strong kegel holds to try to improve it - but it still seems inadequate.

I don't have an edging routine per se, but I do normally edge when I attempt a DO (take my time, go really slow around the PONR so I can try to time it better). But when I do go past the PONR, especially if edging, the pressure is just ridiculous.

I'm trying not to masturbate often at all - once a week tops. So usually by the time I get there, the pressure is just too great.

It seems like it'd be easier to achieve this if I was masturbating every day, but I don't want to do that.
        BPEL: 6.25, 6.375, 6.5, 6.625, 6.75, 6.875, 7, 7.125, 7.25, 7.375, 7.5, 7.675, 7.75, 7.875, 8, 8.125, 8.25, 8.375, 8.5

Comment

You are trying to achieve DO and have no edging routine????
          You are reducing ejaculation when you believe it is counter productive (and you are probably right)!

Comment

You are trying to achieve DO and have no edging routine????
            You are reducing ejaculation when you believe it is counter productive (and you are probably right)!
            Could you please elaborate on those two points?

By the sounds of the first one, you are saying I should have an edging routine. I didn't realise this was necessary as I can generally last quite a long time already (and if I edge for ages, then I just want to come and as per my other point, I don't want to ejaculate too much).

I'm not sure with your second point whether you are saying I should be ejaculating more or less? This is one thing that still confuses me a lot. I'm not sure what the 'right' amount is.

What I do know is that I've had the last week off everything - PE, kegels, ejacs, masturbating - everything. Basically didn't touch the guy at all. And when I did my first PE session yesterday, it was terrible. I looked tiny. And thin.

Comment

There are two strands to DO and mmo training; pelvic floor training(k/rk) and edging. There is much discussion on edging in mmo group, however I will get you a link with a simplifed version.

The" right" of ejaculation has no negative effects ,like causing issues with DO. This whole thing of making ejaculation a rare event is foolish and seems based in religous belief. That is not to say you need to ejaculate every edge session, but common sense needs to prevail.

Comment

Edging towards mmo.

Comment

There are two strands to DO and mmo training; pelvic floor training(k/rk) and edging. There is much discussion on edging in mmo group, however I will get you a link with a simplifed version.

The" right" of ejaculation has no negative effects ,like causing issues with DO. This whole thing of making ejaculation a rare event is foolish and seems based in religous belief. That is not to say you need to ejaculate every edge session, but common sense needs to prevail.
                  The reason I don't edge a lot is because it seems to fatigue my penis too much (I get no morning wood afterwards and my PE sessions seem to be worse). So that's why I only stick to my PE and only masturbate once or twice a week.

I don't care if I'm getting laid every day, but I like to minimise masturbation so as not to 'retrain' my penis into enjoying that more than sex. Certainly no religious reasons behind it - purely because it seems to work better for my PE.

That said, my whole PE has been going pretty crap lately - no gains in ages and not progressing towards DO either Getting a bit demotivated at the moment

Comment

I found this to be conditioning , that is the combibation of pe ,k/rk training and edging is tireing .
                    Have a look at the progression in the edging thread.

Comment

I found this to be conditioning , that is the combibation of pe ,k/rk training and edging is tireing .
                      Have a look at the progression in the edging thread.
                      I had read that before actually.

When you say the progression, do you mean the progression from edging to kegel edging to dry orgasms?

I might even cut down my PE routine and try edging after each PE session and see how it goes.

Comment

Yes.
                        Edging has a pe effect also.

Comment

Yes.
                          Edging has a pe effect also.
                          Thanks mate, I'll try it out.

I hope it helps with girth cos I am really struggling there!

Comment

Working...
                          X