Who's your look-a-like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your look-a-like?

One of the great things about this forum is the anonymity of its members. And while we each appreciate and respect that very much, haven’t you ever wondered, if only for a moment, what another member looks like? I have. (I am a very visual person after all).

So I’m going to ask you, not to reveal your true self, but to give some idea about what you look like. Wanna play?

Ok here goes…what famous person, living or dead, do you most physically resemble?

I would say I'm the healthy mixture of Whoopi Goldberg and Stephen Hawking, but only from certain angles . From others, I look more like Kermit the Frog.
    02/10/12: NBPEL: 6,75" (17cm) MidEG: 4,75" (12cm)
    04.04.13:
    NBPEL: 7.25" (18,4cm) MidEG: 5" (12,7cm)

Comment

I've had a few people tell me I look like Clint Eastwood.

Have you seen the thread where all of us guess what the others look like? That was lot's of fun!
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

https://sphotos-b-atl.xx.fbcdn.net/h..._7305940_n.jpg

Apparently I look like Nicholas Tse with 72% accuracy. If I lost weight I'm sure it'd be higher. LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Looking4more View Post
          I've had a few people tell me I look like Clint Eastwood.

Have you seen the thread where all of us guess what the others look like? That was lot's of fun!
          Dammit...did I repeat another thread? I did a search and didn't find anything; I may have to re-think my keywords.

Although, from what you're saying this is a bit different, yes?

Comment

The closest celebrity I know of is Andy Samberg. I don't look like him that much, but he's the closest.

Comment

Although I have my wedding pic posted on my blog...I have been often told that I look like Phoebe Cates, especially when I wear my hair long. (and no...I never owned a red bikini like the one she is so famous for)
              TPW
              Member of the Month Oct 2013
              Last edited by TPW; 09-08-2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Every year I get evaluations from the students I teach, in those is a place for comments. Naturally these can vary quite a lot but the last two consecutive years a student has spontaneously commented in this section that I look just like Blake Shelton. Funny thing, I can sort of see it, especially if I don't shave for a bunch of days in a row.
                Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Originally posted by T.P.W. View Post
                  Dammit...did I repeat another thread? I did a search and didn't find anything; I may have to re-think my keywords.

Although, from what you're saying this is a bit different, yes?
                  You're good TPW. The other thread was asking each member to post pics of what they thought other members look like. Totally different from this thread.
                  I looked for it but couldn't find it. It was a really fun thread.
                  Bondage.
                  We call it foreplay.
                  Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Although I have my wedding pic posted on my blog...I have been told often that I look like Phoebe Cates, especially when I wear my hair long. (and no...I never owned a red bikini like the one she is so famous for)
                    Why don't you post pics of any color bikini you own and we'll see if you look like Cates, LOL. She's pretty but I'll bet you look better.
                    Bondage.
                    We call it foreplay.
                    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Quite a few people, mainly girls, have said over the years that I look like George Clooney. Personally I've never see the resemblance.
                      On a break from the forum
                      imac's Phallosan Forte Progress Log
                      Pelvic Floor Balance
                      Confusion With Reverse Kegels

Reverse Kegel Breathing (Meditative Reverse Kegels)

Comment

Well, my wife says I look like Prince Harry, but I think she's just being nice, lol.

Facial recognition says Shayne Ward, closely followed by Luke Wilson, Edward Norton, Ewan McGregor, and Tim Roth. Hmm...not too shabby.
                        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Why don't you post pics of any color bikini you own and we'll see if you look like Cates, LOL. She's pretty but I'll bet you look better.
                          A Bikini...what the heck is that? I live in Canada, the only thing you'll likely catch me in is a kulatuk, mukluks and mitts

download.jpg

Comment

A Bikini...what the heck is that? I live in Canada, the only thing you'll likely catch me in is a kulatuk, mukluks and mitts

[ATTACH]32356[/ATTACH]
                            Good point. Come visit us in Florida and you'll get a chance to wear a bikini. Here's one you should look good in. What do you think?

361.jpg
                            Bondage.
                            We call it foreplay.
                            Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Good point. Come visit us in Florida and you'll get a chance to wear a bikini. Here's one you should look good in. What do you think?

[ATTACH]32357[/ATTACH]
                              Ummm...apparently, I'll need to be "Looking 4 More" fabric for that darn bikini!!! LOL
                              TPW
                              Member of the Month Oct 2013
                              Last edited by TPW; 09-08-2013, 06:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X