3500 post!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3500 post!!!

This will be my 3500 post. I guess im top dog now. Now i get to hump all the bitches in heat....First pick! Im the Alpha Male. A full blooded horndog! Im a chi hua hua,yea and im going to bark at the moon and piss on fire hydrants!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

lol congrats big guy

Comment

To celebrate im eating vanila ice cream with wild blue berries in it.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

But, but i just made my 100th post. I just became a senior member and ya'll ain't killed me yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
          But, but i just made my 100th post. I just became a senior member and ya'll ain't killed me yet.
          Don 't worry most of the dogs here are nuetered except me of course, my balls hang low and juicy!

Comment

Funny, I tried to get my vasectomy scheduled on the same day I got my dog spayed. I thought it would be funny. Had to wait a week. Probably the best thing too, as it was painful for both of us.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Powers View Post
              Funny, I tried to get my vasectomy scheduled on the same day I got my dog spayed. I thought it would be funny. Had to wait a week. Probably the best thing too, as it was painful for both of us.
              And just think you will have to recover in the doghouse!

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                This will be my 3500 post. I guess im top dog now. Now i get to hump all the bitches in heat....First pick! Im the Alpha Male. A full blooded horndog! Im a chi hua hua,yea and im going to bark at the moon and piss on fire hydrants!
                A chi hua hua?? Dang KP , wouldn't you rather be a Bulldog or Rotweiller?? But a chi hua hua??
                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
                  A chi hua hua?? Dang KP , wouldn't you rather be a Bulldog or Rotweiller?? But a chi hua hua??
                  Chi hua hua's i heard are very ferocious and will eat you if you attack thier owners. They can be vicious.

Comment

I see.
                    *snickers*
                    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

KP is a post whore. Nanner, nanner, nanner.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
                        KP is a post whore. Nanner, nanner, nanner.
                        Yeah, i conferss im a post whore. 3500 post here and 11,400 post over at Thunders, about 700 at Betterman, 400 at MOS.

Comment

They ar also well hung for thier size!
                          Starting - 5" BPEL 4 1/8" EG
                          Now - 5 3/4" BPEL 4 3/8" EG

Sure wish i knew 10 yeas ago what i know now...

Comment

Congrats KP........for once you have more posts than I do. And what's this chiwauwau business?? Shit, I'm with Phibby.........I'd go for a Rotweiler or a black Lab.
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                              Congrats KP........for once you have more posts than I do. And what's this chiwauwau business?? Shit, I'm with Phibby.........I'd go for a Rotweiler or a black Lab.
                              I have my cat whoredog she can lick any dog.

Comment

Working...
                              X