What percentage do i fall in ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What percentage do i fall in ?

I have been doing PE for 4 years and 2 months. What percentage do i fall in ?

And what has been your gains so far?

Comment

Yes, what gains have you made? It really depends if you've been consistent or not.. Like I've seen a lot of people on the forum who signed up in 2009 and stuff like that.. There has been a few of them lately. Only thing with these guys were that they weren't consistent

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Laid_A_Lot View Post
        I have been doing PE for 4 years and 2 months. What percentage do i fall in ?
        Ummmm, huh? Is this a trick question?
        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

I think you guys misunderstood the question. I didn't mean percentage in terms of gains. I meant percentage in terms of time spent doing PE. I have been doing PE consistently for 4 years and two months.

Comment

I don't understand what you're asking. You've stated your information but you haven't identified a population from which to compare. A percentage is usually stated ??% of (men, or population, or male lions, or internet users, or guys who have small hands, or ?????)

I gather you're looking to find out something like (guy who PE's for 4 yrs 2 months)/(?????) = ???% of ?????

Comment

As far as staying the course, I would guess your at least in the top 3%. Not many even make a year.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I think the guys who have been doing it a decade can be counted on fingers and toes...
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                  As far as staying the course, I would guess your at least in the top 3%. Not many even make a year.
                  Thanks BigO. That's what i wanted to know. Percentage depending on time spent doing PE amongst PEers.

Comment

Originally posted by namsokiek View Post
                    or male lions
                    Lol.

Comment

It can't be calculated, there is no data to compare it to.
                      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        So true.
                        I consider myself a 'life long newbie', because as of this past year, I stayed consistent perhaps 8 out of the 12 months.
                        And that was still after seeing gains that surpassed my expectations.

I'm starting to understand and believe that this is a lifestyle...not a quick fix.

SEPT 2012: BPEL - 7.25 x EG - 6.25
                        FEB 2013: BPEL - 7.792 x EG - 6.375
                        AUG 2013: BPEL - 8 x EG - 6.4
                        AUG 2014: BPEL - 8.25 EG x 6.4
                        GOAL: BPEL - 8.5 x EG 6.5

Comment

so what type gains have you seen? Is it strictly a manual excercise program or have you incorporated devices? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                            so what type gains have you seen? Is it strictly a manual excercise program or have you incorporated devices? thanks
                            Hi NCGUY1972. Sorry for the late reply .... I have incorporated hanging using a sock hanger recently with manual exercises. I do my hanging for 2 hours and 15 minutes and then do another hour of manual exercises.

The last time I measured I was at BPFSL at 7". My last BP measurement was around 6.7". However after my latest BPFSL of 7" I haven't measured my BP length. When my BP measurement was 6.7 my BPFSL was the same. I am hoping that my BP length has caught up with my latest BPFSL. At max eq with a rubblerband ULI my BEG is around 5.5".

My GOAL is BPEL 8.5" x BEG 6.5"
                            Sir_Laid_A_Lot
                            Banned
                            Last edited by Sir_Laid_A_Lot; 03-14-2014, 02:08 AM.

Comment

u`ve been asked 3 times since last year about ur gains, why do u keep avoiding the question. first and only question popped into my head after viewing this thread is what gains have u made. share the big secret

Comment

Working...
                              X