Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the Story Behind Your Name and/or Avatar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the Story Behind Your Name and/or Avatar?

We’ve had threads asking who your celebrity look-a-like is and even what we think others look like (which was an awesome thread BTW).

So now, I am wondering what’s the story behind member’s names and/or avatars? Ok, so some are obvious like mine; but what about you? What’s the reason for your name and/or avatar? Is there significance to it?

Also, have you ever given any thought to the meaning behind another member’s name/avatar based on their online presence? I have.

For example: cusp = tooth = mouth = eating = food = cookies...TA DA! CUSP82

So for a little fun, I ask you:

a) What’s the significance of your PEGym name and/or avatar?

b) Why do you think some of the other members have chosen theirs?

I was gonna ask this very question about a month ago but never got around to it! My name is a mashup of letters in my actual name and my avatar is from the South Park episode TMI which is all about penis size - the picture is of Randy in front of the TMI chart explaining what average penis size is. I still can't help but find South Park hysterical all these years after it started. Funny you should have wondered about CUSP82...this one is quite mysterious to me - here's some possibilities :

He's on the cusp of having an 82 inch penis...
    He's on the cusp of being 82 years old...
    He graduated from the Colorado University School of Podiatry (CUSP) in 1982...
    Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

My name is based on an older guy I saw at a gym locker room many years ago (like 12 or 13 years) who had a big dick and his name Denny (pretty sure mine is bigger now) and my Avatar is me...not too inventive I guess.
      CLOSEDDennyA
      Last edited by CLOSEDDennyA; 09-17-2013, 12:21 PM.
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Well I am just the new guy..

Comment

When I found PE in 2002 and joined BetterMan in 2003, I realized that the average age of most of the membership was 22 years old. I was 60 at the time and chose the name JonPop, 1. because of my life experience and age, made me feel like a Dad to everyone. 2. I had adult children that called me Pop. 3. My real name is John.

My avatar? I am a Leo and would have chosen a Lion but a friend of mine on the forum found the "Blue eyed Tiger" sized it down to an avatar, sent it to me. I loved it, hence that is the avatar I have had for 12 years now. The eye patch and hat were a recent addition to promote "Talk like a Pirate day" that will be held on 9/19/2013.

My footer. "I've got a Tiger by the tail" is self explanatory.
          JonPop
          Retired Sr. Administrator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by JonPop; 09-17-2013, 12:07 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

When I was thinking up a name, at the time, Adele's 21 album was rocking the charts and of course, she has a song titled, "Someone Like You". I thought, hmmm, pretty neat, I'm someone like u, just an average person like everyone else, plus, it's not so unique that it'll pull up all my posts here at the gym on Google search

My avatar now is a Browning Buck/Doe in a heart shape. I've had several different ones...a high heel shoe, legs with a guitar, a black silhouette of a woman, but I think this one suits me best. I love to hunt and I'm just an ole country girl who loves her cowboy
            Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
            If you want love, give love.
            If you want honesty, give honesty.
            If you want respect, give respect.
            You get in return, what you give.

Comment

for me, I am a small woman with quite long hair, I've always liked fairies and I wanted to be anonymous.

So far my favorite other members name, it's gotta be "little nude dude." It makes me smile every time.
              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

When we say " On the cusp of a breakthrough " , do we mean on the tooth of a breakthrough? I am confused.

a) I called myself camaro cause i was looking at a pic of a ZL1 before i registered.I think.

b) Toad - Consumed some shrooms.Named self after a fungus.

BigO - Puffed up with success in bed, aiming higher.

Pegasus - Unicorn's horn of pleasing.Has given many a wench a ride, so to speak.

Pad - no clue what padawan means.

Frog - No idea why this exotic princess named herself after a slimy, croaking insect repellent.

CJ, iMac etc - No clue.

Most people have " Want more, going for, length, girth or some number related name.Bah!
                Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Cusp82-easy. He eats 82 cookies per day.
                  My avatar is based on the character Belle in the Fairy Tale, Beauty and the Beast. She is smart, beautiful, sexy without knowing it, passionate , and dedicated to her family and friends. All of which I hope to be one day.
                  Consciousness and intention matter here.

Comment

High school nickname....something about my legs
                    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Frog View Post
                      High school nickname....something about my legs
                      You are brave...if I put my high school nickname I think people could I.d. who I am.
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I started graying at the temples and it went to almost solid white before beginning to spread into my beard and up through my hair. So for a long time I looked like Mr. Fantastic from the Fantastic Four.
                        JAN 13, 2014--BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.35" NBPEL: 5.25" FL: 4"

GOAL--BPEL: 7.0" EG: 5.75"

Comment

Frog - Did your legs taste like chicken?
                          Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Im just a guy from north carolina born in 1972, Avatar is either me and my dog on the beach or me and a huge black rat snake I caught at the neighbors house

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                              Im just a guy from north carolina born in 1972, Avatar is either me and my dog on the beach or me and a huge black rat snake I caught at the neighbors house
                              OMG! It's really you? Wow, you are brave. I had to give you a like for that. Ya, we're in Bama, watch out for real big ass snakes here too.
                              Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Working...
                              X