Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do ALL men like to experiment during sex? Why or why not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do ALL men like to experiment during sex? Why or why not?

Yep, it's me again...so I was out with a few female friends and colleagues last night and not surprising; the conversation turned to sex and relationships. One woman posed an interesting question…and although, I suspected the answers would be similar to most women’s; I thought I would get confirmation from you all just to be sure…so, here goes…

Do all men like to experiment during sex and more specifically, why or why not?

Great Queston TPW! I gotta do a few chores and then I will be back to this one.
    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Yes to add more excitement to the bedroom.My next thing to explore was going to be putting a finger in my wifes ass(fully inserted) while in doggy style position.Hummmm which finger for beginners.
      Before 6.5 bpel 6.0 nbpel 4.9 meg
      NOW 7.5 bpel 6.5 nbpel 5.6 meg
      Goal 8.5 bpel 7.0 nbpel 6.0 meg maybe

Comment

I love experimenting. I talk with my wife and we will try anything either one of us comes up with. Regardless of the outcome its fun trying and we discover new things about ourselves / each other in the process.

Comment

Sex experiments? I mean like do I have to go to a lab for that and have people watch me and then conduct a study and then have to worry about funding and what journal it will be published in and so on? Way too much pressure. Isn't that why they have lab rats and mice and stuff? I'll stay home!
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by mrimalive1 View Post
            Yes to add more excitement to the bedroom.My next thing to explore was going to be putting a finger in my wifes ass(fully inserted) while in doggy style position.Hummmm which finger for beginners.
            If you are serious about manually pleasuring your wife's derriere...may I suggest you use a bit of lube, make sure your fingernails are clipped and opt for the index finger.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              Sex experiments? I mean like do I have to go to a lab for that and have people watch me and then conduct a study and then have to worry about funding and what journal it will be published in and so on? Way too much pressure. Isn't that why they have lab rats and mice and stuff? I'll stay home!
              LMAO...yes Cusp...of course, that is exactly what I meant!

Comment

Originally posted by NCGUY1972 View Post
                I love experimenting. I talk with my wife and we will try anything either one of us comes up with. Regardless of the outcome its fun trying and we discover new things about ourselves / each other in the process.
                Hey NCGUY1972,

When you say you discover new things about yourselves, do you mean you discover greater sexual preferences and enjoyment or do you mean something else?

Comment

we discover things we like we never knew we liked usually its something we fantasized about but were to nervous to bring up. Now we just have an open book policy no matter how wierd it may seem to me or her if one of us wants to try it we will give it a shot. We actually havent done anything new in a while so its time to come up with something and spice things up!

Comment

So here's a thought...one woman in the group could not understand the need for sexual experimentation because she felt the end goal/result was always the same...orgasm; so did it really matter how one got there?

When the rest of us chimed in about the need to alleviate sexual boredom..she asked, well just what were we trying to alleviate exactly? I replied...the experience, the view, the sensations...so would this be the same for men?

Comment

we discover things we like we never knew we liked usually its something we fantasized about but were to nervous to bring up. Now we just have an open book policy no matter how wierd it may seem to me or her if one of us wants to try it we will give it a shot. We actually havent done anything new in a while so its time to come up with something and spice things up!
                      I got a foot job once as a joke, and then realized I actually enjoyed it. No foot fetish at all, it just felt really good. lol

I love to experiment, but I also know that not every guy is as adventurous as me. I know some who are more than happy to just keep to vanilla sex. I think they are in the minority though.
                      Many others may wish to experiment, but lack the confidence to do so.

I like to come up with really random weird "kinks" while hooking up with a girl for a few reasons. I get to see just how open they are to experimenting, I might happen to stumble across something that I or she likes by a happy accident, it keeps the girls guessing, and it is just funny and fun.

An example of a kink I might tell them is big ugly socks. The bigger and uglier the better, for example holiday socks would be perfect. Then I would encourage her to put on her biggest ugliest socks before we have sex. They are never sure if I am serious or not.

Another example is I might just sexualize a random body part. The belly button, the elbow, the ear, whatever. I will talk about how sexy that part is, and how I want to have sex with it (they are always parts that would literally be impossible to have sex with) and pay lots of attention to it during foreplay (less attention than the spots that are actually important though). It just keeps things interesting and lighthearted and fun. You can also tell a lot about a girl by judging their reactions to this stuff.

Comment

Better view, better position, feels more, feels different etc., (This is atleast why I would like to experiment when i start )

Comment

NICE!

Comment

I can't answer for all men, but I sure do. I suppose everyone who does has a limit as to how far they will take the experimentation, but being willing to add new and exciting varieties to your sex life should only be seen as a good thing.

If we had not been willing to experiment, and continue to do so, I think we would have missed out on some very useful knowledge of what "does it" for the other person. Trying or talking about new positions, new places, new toys, different kinks and fetishes, etc. All for the fun and pleasure of it, and keeping it interesting. Why not?
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

getting there the same way gets old and getting there different ways is just alot more exciting. We have found ways that will get there almost immediately for either of us just from trying different things. one time specifically stuck in my memory shocked both of us when she just out of the blue o'd as soon as we tried something and I guess she was just that excited about trying it? Its just so much more fun to try things together like that almost like playing a game and making the rules as you go.

Comment

Working...
                              X