So i have this werid idea!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So i have this werid idea!

so i like to slather my genitals in babylotion(i mean REALLY SLATHER). i cover balls and penis with a thick layer and then i like to put my underwear on, but recently i found that it soaks into the underwear so i'm kinda wasting it. just now i decided to cut out a square of semi-waterproof material from and old rain coat and i place that inside my underwear whenever i slather my genitals in babylotion.

question 1 : the skin down there isn't technically breathing as good as it should cuz the babylotion+semi-waterproof underwear idea, BUT is this ok? the reason i feel it's ok is because i've been doing it for weeks with no problem AND there are people out there who wear adult diapers and the fabric on those is meant to keep in moisture and not let it out of the diaper(almost waterproof). ALSO, i typed in waterproof daipers on google images and apparently babies even wear reusable waterproof diapers these days. is it safe what i'm doing?!?!

question 2 : is it ok to slather the genitals in babylotion instead of using a thinner layer. i like to use more just because i feel like it. i've been doing it for months with no problem?

Im sure it is ok and wont cause you problems health wise no offense to me it sounds unapealing, what if you are with a girl and she pulls your pants down and it looks like you creamed yourself?

Comment

Make sure to use unscented lotion so you don't start getting irritated. It's not good to have a lot of chemicals on sensitive skin. Try to get as close to organic as you can as those usually are naturally scented and not as harsh. Even baby lotion has a lot of chemicals in them.
      I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Many baby products , including baby loation, contain phthalates, a softening agent. Some animal studies indicate that phthalates can cause genital abnormalities and can effect sperm production. http://www.babycenter.com/0_phthalat...der_3647060.bc

As with all things in life, moderation is the way to go.
        not2big
        Senior Super Moderator
        PEGym Hero
        Last edited by not2big; 11-10-2013, 06:22 PM.
        Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
        12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
        12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
        01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
        01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
        01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
        Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I don't understand why you would want to cover your dick in baby oil then put your pants on? What's the crack?

Comment

I laughed my ass off
            Get Smart

Comment

Definitely an interesting fetish I'd second what not2big said - it's one thing having lotion or baby oil on your unit for a jelq session, but simmering in it for a long time might be getting to a harmful level of chemical absorption.
              My progress log: Reforging My Weapon

“Your body is the church where Nature asks to be reverenced.” - de Sade

“To wield the long sword well you must wield it calmly.” - Musashi

Comment

Why.....?
                WillyWackers-SexPrep

Comment

You're right. That is a weird idea.
                  start: aug 1 2013
                  bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                  Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                  Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                  Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment